Merge NA servers too finally

finalsav
finalsav Posts: 16 Arc User
@anole300#5837 Merge finally NA servers too ,we are sick to not be able to progress with the content, and to play with 1 or 2 guilds max.This is ridiculous we've been askin for merge for a long time ,and that shows how PWE doesnt care about NA at all .I hope more and more ppls would keep that thread alive so that can happend.
Tagged:

Comments

• vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 469 Arc User
    Nty, we don't need certain EU people to try and get the mods to do something that nobody on NA servers wants.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 162 Arc User
    top corzo
  • finalsav
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    >"nobody wants merge"
    >multiple people constantly asking for merge and would love it
    what an idiot. you are literally the only person constantly spamming f5 on forums to whine that everyone is EU (lol?) and no one wants a merge. ppl been asking for one for over a year. its hilarious how terrified you are to lose the control you have on storm
  • vampire#2790

>"nobody wants merge"
    what an idiot. you are literally the only person constantly spamming f5 on forums to whine that everyone is EU (lol?) and no one wants a merge. ppl been asking for one for over a year. its hilarious how terrified you are to lose the control you have on storm

Yes, a select group of people who play on EU servers are trying to interfere in NA servers by asking for it, but nobody outside that group wants it. It's hilarious how dedicated you are to trying to meddle in servers you don't even play on.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • finalsav

>"nobody wants merge"

i totally agree merge should happend + no one cares about what vamp thinks over that :)
  • vampire#2790
    finalsav said:

>"nobody wants merge"

i totally agree merge should happend + no one cares about what vamp thinks over that :)
    And mods + everyone else should no care what EU players think about NA servers o/
  • nyxdeath001
    top corzo
  • finalsav
    @anole300#5837 notice us ......
  • kidamai
    kidamai Posts: 3 Arc User

>"nobody wants merge"

Yes, a select group of people who play on EU servers are trying to interfere in NA servers by asking for it, but nobody outside that group wants it. It's hilarious how dedicated you are to trying to meddle in servers you don't even play on.
    I play NA and I would like a merge. Please and thank you. \o/
  • vampire#2790
    kidamai said:

>"nobody wants merge"

No you don't Mr. I Edited My Previous Post 6 Minutes After I Posted This To Make It Look Like I Play On Storm Server

• kidamai
    kidamai Posts: 3 Arc User

kidamai said:

>"nobody wants merge"

No you don't Mr. I Edited My Previous Post 6 Minutes After I Posted This To Make It Look Like I Play On Storm Server

More like edited my name out so you can't harass me in game when you find out who I am *shrug*
  • vampire#2790
    kidamai said:

kidamai said:

>"nobody wants merge"

More like edited my name out so you can't harass me in game when you find out who I am *shrug*
    How can Vamp harass you when you don't play in Storm Server and only edited your post to make it look like you did.
  • capitainamerica#2371
    capitainamerica#2371 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Merge NA servers please! only 1 person saying no the rest of us want it give the majority what we want
  • vampire#2790

Merge NA servers please! only 1 person saying no the rest of us want it give the majority what we want

Nope, the majority saying no. Only EU trolls, some using multiple accounts, are trying to push this. For some reason they can't just stick to their own servers.
  • capitainamerica#2371
    capitainamerica#2371 Posts: 14 Arc User

Nope, the majority saying no. Only EU trolls, some using multiple accounts, are trying to push this. For some reason they can't just stick to their own servers.
    You're on crack if you think that most people i speak too want merges you're about the only person i have seen that says no.
  • vampire#2790

You're on crack if you think that most people i speak too want merges you're about the only person i have seen that says no.
    Vamp believe you that most of the people you speak to want merges. But Vamp think you should try speaking to people outside your group of EU trolls
  • kaypop#7159
    kaypop#7159 Posts: 2 New User
    I would also like a merge for NA. It would breathe some fresh life into the game. Especially for my server and Eyrda. Don't let the one lone voice speak for everyone simply b/c it's louder. There's a lot who remain silent out of fear that wish for a merge.

#freestorm
  • vampire#2790

I would also like a merge for NA. It would breathe some fresh life into the game. Especially for my server and Eyrda. Don't let the one lone voice speak for everyone simply b/c it's louder. There's a lot who remain silent out of fear that wish for a merge.

#freestorm

No you wouldn't. Why do you try to make new accounts and pretend you actually play on Storm?

Username kaypop#7159 Joined 7:53AM Visits 1 Last Active 8:35AM Roles No Roles Badges 0Posts 1

• nyxdeath001
    top corzo
  • kaypop#7159
    kaypop#7159 Posts: 2 New User
    > @"vampire#2790" said:
    > No you wouldn't. Why do you try to make new accounts and pretend you actually play on Storm?
    >
    > Username kaypop#7159 Joined 7:53AM Visits 1 Last Active 8:35AM Roles No Roles Badges 0Posts 1

You're so cute. Considering your obsession with stalking forums is it any wonder people aren't telling you who they are? But I love your delusions. It must be nice living in your fantasy world where you think everyone believes the way you want. And we're all just trolls. Adorbs.

But hey, if people are really so content then why not let them choose. Can merge the people that want to be merged and then just leave the rest on storm. You can always just make another alt so it feels like you have company when everyone leaves.

If you really believe no one on storm would want a merge why not let them have a choice. After all we all know you're running around with your little train of alts pretending like everyone else on storm is happy with their overlords. Afraid that delusion won't hold up if we get to choose? I'm all for leaving a storm server with just the few people who don't want to merge in it.

It's you that seems to fear letting us go. Not us who is clinging to you.
This discussion has been closed.