test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance - 9/14/21

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 892 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring on (9/14/21) at 23:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. The servers will be unavailable during this time. The maintenance will be a server reset, some network updates and internal adjustments as the team continues to work on reported issues.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change. We ask that you please be patient and bear with us, as our offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 136 Arc User
    top corzo
  • /yawns
  • vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 300 Arc User
    Go go implement all Vamp suggestions and give better op drop rates too while Vamp works on calculations

Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • whisper02whisper02 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hi - If it is possible to consider adding some new artifacts to Rogers for the 18k bones many who use this method to complete their artifact pages would greatly appreciate it. Some of the harder raids drop artifacts such as Shadow Tomb of Kings and these are not available from Rogers.

One more request if possible might you make 5x EXP and SP available again? Really helps new toons when this is on.

Please consider these requests and thank you very mich for your time we know you are working on the bugs. Bringing Iruli in Sleepless Carnival back was a huge help.

Peace
  • whisper02whisper02 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Thank you very much for 5x EXP and SP - I do not know if this was last minute addition from my request or if was pre-planned but I am thankful either way.It has been a few months I think since we had it and even if only 1 week really helps active new toon level faster.

Peace
  • vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 300 Arc User
    Also merci for x2 drop rates but Vamp meant for orbs, not mobs/instances, although mob/instance drop rate increase nice too o/
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • Forsaken World: Voyage March 2019 Update

Why are you guys still using these skins for the launcher ?
    Isn't it Carnival now?