Jesuscritoalv MANA GOD!(Healbot) - Video

chronosc#8710
chronosc#8710 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Theres NO WAY someone could heal mana that fast, not even inside the mana fountain.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Daqc6eQ_7cU (youtube link, to watch in full screen if needed.)

So, once again, nothing is gonna happen? EVERY SINGLE DAY theres someone reporting this guy jesuscritoalv/Nelstev by healbotting and NOTHING HAPPENS! Will people keep using third-party hack softwares to get unfair advantage on PVP events forever, WITH NO PUNISHMENT???

How to tag Anole here?
Post edited by chronosc#8710 on
Tagged:

Comments

• vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 480 Arc User
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • jerryjonson#7216
    jerryjonson#7216 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Mb ur chars are not good enough?)
  • kyllerbii#5861
    kyllerbii#5861 Posts: 13 Arc User

Nerphero not good enough too :/
  • beetmymeet#3284
    beetmymeet#3284 Posts: 9 Arc User
    LOL at that guy
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    healbot has been going on for around 3 years so what makes you think PWE doesnt know or that they actually are planning on fixing it?
    why does it even surprise you coming from LH players lel its probably the most exploited server in the game kekw
    long story short PWE knows and PWE doesnt care
    Clyfar
  • cosmos#8789
    cosmos#8789 Posts: 54 Arc User
    looks like the guy has his healbot on auto :D
  • u know PWE dont give a damn about the game anymore when that guy is not banned
  • chronosc#8710

OF COURSE, MY FRIEND, hes losing 13,7k MANA PER HIT (0,90s cast each skill) but his mana isn't going down because my char "isn't good enough". YOU RE RIGHT, BRO! Everything makes sense now!!!! How could I not think that way? Wow! brain exploded! The science doesn't need do advance anymore, because your knowledge is the key to the future!!! congratz, congratz, you should be the emperor of the world with such knowledge!!! You re a genius!!!
  • chronosc#8710

healbot has been going on for around 3 years so what makes you think PWE doesnt know or that they actually are planning on fixing it?
    why does it even surprise you coming from LH players lel its probably the most exploited server in the game kekw
    long story short PWE knows and PWE doesnt care

Print and show me the part where I told that ARC "doesn't know" bout that, cuz i dont remember saying that anywhere.
  • chronosc#8710

NOT GOOD ENOUGH NOW???
    So explain me how the actual FICK does he heall without casting any skill.
  • hirameraa#1337
    hirameraa#1337 Posts: 32 Arc User
    NA trash region