Cheat Golden Items

sptblade
sptblade Posts: 4 Arc User
I opened a ticket about the gold item cheat that is affecting the game's trade.

I would like to give Arc a tip to solve the problem that is causing cheaters to make money at the expense of players.
Rollback a week on the server (I believe it is when the illegal drop of items started), and distribute gold items to all players. So you end the illegal trade in cheater items.

In the ticket Arc asked me to post this discussion on the forum to find out the opinion of more players.

Then tell your opinion.

Comments

• tonto#8503
    tonto#8503 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I AM IN FAVOR OF THIS IDEA

If you rollback the server for a week to 10 days, and together distribute 110 golden mistyc items (necklace, Rings, Feet, Hands), that would make farm items cheat / hack useless, and it would be good for ARC too, due to the fact that every server has golden items, the general would use cash to buy orbs, in order to "Token of Faith" pharmacy, to reid the newly acquired golden teams
  • siilentx3
    siilentx3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also agree
  • lerici#2543
    lerici#2543 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I agree
  • taylson#7711
    taylson#7711 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I agree 100%
  • cacau#9351
    cacau#9351 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I agree
  • shewolf2305
    shewolf2305 Posts: 5 Arc User
    man the exploiting in this game has been happening for over 3 years, a week rollback wont do anything sadly

they didnt even rollback when the guild auction abuse happened and it was pretty "similar" in terms of being gamebreaking, ppl had unlimited gold to buy unlimited tof from npc, then popped unlimited orbs etcetc

the game is just dead, they showed they dont care, anole doesnt care, "developers" dont care kek some of the staff are even part of all of this, yet ppl still ask for promos and cs, so i guess some ppl dont care either :')

i've been reporting healbot, aws exploit, gold abuse and other fishy stuff for 2 years yet nothing has happened so i highly doubt they'll do something now

like yeah in an ideal world your solution would be great, but lets be honest its pwe lel
  • dough#8974
    dough#8974 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I agree
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 480 Arc User
    Will probably need longer rollback than a week. A week probably only when they started getting bold with their exploits. Plus by time rollback actually happen, it'll have been longer than a week by then.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • steven#1607
    steven#1607 Posts: 1 Arc User

It is not worth spending your money on this game you will die, there is no permanent ban
  • whoami34#8886
    whoami34#8886 Posts: 12 Arc User
    I think need rollback to 2014 ;)
  • jjisawsome#7718
    jjisawsome#7718 Posts: 16 Arc User
    How bout we roll all the way back, To when Domino sent all kinds of stuff to people and told them to leave it in the mail til after he was fired. I say we roll back til then..
  • whoami34#8886
    > @jcsmash said:
    > How bout we roll all the way back, To when Domino sent all kinds of stuff to people and told them to leave it in the mail til after he was fired. I say we roll back til then..

Agree
  • sylzaree
    sylzaree Posts: 26 Arc User
    No point doing a rollback, until bugs are fixed, otherwise, after rollback, it will happen again. This thread should be closed.
  • whoami34#8886
    > @sylzaree said:
    > No point doing a rollback, until bugs are fixed, otherwise, after rollback, it will happen again. This thread should be closed.

Agree
  • dust#1491
    dust#1491 Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @jcsmash said:
    > How bout we roll all the way back, To when Domino sent all kinds of stuff to people and told them to leave it in the mail til after he was fired. I say we roll back til then..

oi **** you, we didn't get anything from dom. leave booster out of this!
  • stoneman1989#5306
    stoneman1989#5306 Posts: 17 Arc User
    And PW will loose lot money from orbs, cause some ppl will prefer get gear like this, why not ban exploiters as lesson, or just close game for good.
  • strah482828#6592
    strah482828#6592 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Permanently ban all hackers.
  • ironhealth#3782
    ironhealth#3782 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Ban all cheaters, not for a month but permanently, they Will learn the lesson. It is fair with those who have achieved their power in the game with time, effort and money.
  • tythanyus#3531
    tythanyus#3531 Posts: 7 Arc User
    TotallyAgree!!! Permanently ban the hackers. It's so frustrating to see how easily they get geared and get gold selling those items. Today someone was selling this hack on world chat for 100 dollars!! ... How shameless can u be??! HealBot must be finished too.
  • dust#1491
    dust#1491 Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"ironhealth#3782" said:
    > Ban all cheaters, not for a month but permanently, they Will learn the lesson. It is fair with those who have achieved their power in the game with time, effort and money.

also ban all heal botter!
  • whoami34#8886
    Permanent ban for all accounts on all servers would be nice :D
  • yakutt#4799
    yakutt#4799 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Each day that passes increases the distance of a rollback that has an effect. I think that giving the same items to everyone is a matter of justice, since whoever used the hack got it for free. However, I got excited about the update and spent a lot of money, will I receive the same as the one that didn't spend anything?
  • whoami34#8886
    > @rodrigo#7314 said:
    > Each day that passes increases the distance of a rollback that has an effect. I think that giving the same items to everyone is a matter of justice, since whoever used the hack got it for free. However, I got excited about the update and spent a lot of money, will I receive the same as the one that didn't spend anything?

About what rollback u talking about? U all that few ppl that wrote about that rollback are do naive. Maybe cuz of paranoia?
  • ridiculous1
    ridiculous1 Posts: 82 Arc User
    As a returning player I a about to go back on retirement again, this game is so dead and broken. I was disconected in **** road now I cant even log in

• funkykneegrow
    funkykneegrow Posts: 12 Arc User

Ban all cheaters, not for a month but permanently, they Will learn the lesson. It is fair with those who have achieved their power in the game with time, effort and money.

I mean, I'm all for that, but you do realize what that would do to your guild yes?

• duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User

I mean, I'm all for that, but you do realize what that would do to your guild yes?

Well to answer that, The ones that done it, Came from a different guild, So shouldn't hurt his guild that much

Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • almightysaints
    almightysaints Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2020

Well to answer that, The ones that done it, Came from a different guild, So shouldn't hurt his guild that much

lmao, good little puppy, Sit boo boo sit
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    > @almightysaints said:
    > (Quote)
    > lmao, good little puppy, Sit boo boo sit

You did good at sitting 👍🏼
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Wife and I tried for 2 years to get PWE to take the exploiting seriously. Nothing was ever done, despite 100% concrete video proof being submitted. Over time it became completely obvious that the PWE staff were in on it.

It's openly obvious that PWE does not report any of this back to the actual game developers. They've had almost 4 years to do so. If they cared at all,, it would've happened way before now. In all the years I spent on this game, I never saw a single non-cash-shop related issue in the NA/EU versions get reported/fixed that wasn't already in the pipeline after being fixed in the Chinese version already.

I would love to see more get off the gaslighting train ride that PWE has been taking everyone on. Fool me once,, shame on you PWE. Fool me twice, shame on me. I quit 18 months ago and haven't missed it once since. People keep asking me to sell my characters to them, but frankly I'd rather just watch Forsaken World burn to the ground than do anything that would enable people to stay trapped in this **** show for one moment longer.

I only drop by here now and then to see that both nothing has changed, and to see how many more people might have come to their senses and escaped the PWE train-wreck-in-progress. It saddens me to see people still trapped in the fire.

I wish all the remaining players all the love and support in the world to achieve the realization that PWE doesn't deserve your loyalty, time, and energy.

Take care and much love!
  • aviyo1#6082
    aviyo1#6082 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you for all your help