GM's and Tickets are a joke!

xtaxmanx
xtaxmanx Posts: 58 Arc User
So I go to trade a set of Jade prison wings on my vendor to another player, the trade was cancelled, and poof, the wings go bound to a lvl 94 vendor. What does a person to do, submit a ticket to only get ask the same questions 3 times with all the information that was requested, with pictures of the wings in my bags showing they are bound and not activated on that player. You all are a joke, with this "we are sorry but there is nothing we can do" BS! This is what you can do, replace the wings or, compensate with orbs or gold! That would be the right thing to do, but i guess i was expecting too much after playing this game for 9 years! And you wonder why so many people quit, really? wow is looking better to me all the time, at least they have a support staff that takes care of their players!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

April Fools you fools March 31 2013

Comments

• tehwins
    tehwins Posts: 17 Arc User
    they are a joke, takes forever to get a response from right part of team, then they wait like 24-48 hours to respond to next part of ticket, then if it requires more, you get more waiting. its frustrating and i just closed my last ticket, tired of waiting.
  • chaosmailer
    chaosmailer Posts: 72 Arc User
    Was been told in an answer that this issue i reported is " My own game experience" closed. That happend when publisher / support dont even care about there customers :(
    Btw....... any announcements (news) seen by now ? ;)
    HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.
  • xtaxmanx
    LOL, got to love these good people at FWI, so i submit another ticket same concern. Answer from support, sorry there is a open ticket on this matter, so this ticket will be closed. Here is the thing, the other ticket is also closed and not resolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

• angel470
    angel470 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Damn, that really sucks. Would be nice if they helped you and not just ignore. :(
  • acebailey
    acebailey Posts: 6 Arc User
    Time to Lawyer up. Do it!
  • xtaxmanx
    ok, finally, one of the gm's decided that i should be compensated for the loss of the wings with gold. So i guess only after throwing a fit about it something has been done. Its a shame this wasnt handled in a more professional way to be honest, they almost acted as if i was lying even though i provided all the information and proof of the issue. So i guess i should say thanks PWI for fixing this issue, i would rather the item been replaced but i will take the gold as a oops, we are sorry for any trouble this might have caused you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

• galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    mate be grateful they "compensated" you cause ever since the "spellbound exploit" few years ago they wont move a single finger to give "missing" items or fix stuff like that at all KEKW
    Clyfar