Maintenance Announcement - 8/18/20

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee

Network Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring (8/18/20) at 04:00 PT.

This is a special network maintenance that will be taking the place of our usual weekly maintenance. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change. We ask that you please be patient and bear with us, as our offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• hirameraa#1337
    hirameraa#1337 Posts: 32 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 so no carnival npc fix this week again? when u had to fix it few weeks ago already, gj :D

• whoami34#8886
    whoami34#8886 Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @"aloneangel7#1708" said:
    > Btw this video is in Tytan server, but its being used in all servers.

Its from private server
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    I thought they removed all possible cheats in their previous updates. :|
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • cosmos#8789
    cosmos#8789 Posts: 54 Arc User
    KEKW can i have that thing ? id like to have :'(
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 480 Arc User

Do you know if this hack announces anything in world chat as well?
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • whoami34#8886
    whoami34#8886 Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @blackovete said:
    > KEKW can i have that thing ? id like to have :'(

Ask aloneangel7#1708 for it lol
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    no wonder I keep seeing so many new golden 110 mystic mats and new scrolls in auction house.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • vampire#2790

@vampire previous the patch it did, but it got fixed, it will not announce anything anymore, it uses Dar Giugo bugged Boxes

if it's using new boxes, does that mean it's even more exploitable than last one because anyone can use it now instead of only certain accounts?
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • vampire#2790

List of items that the cheat generates, for the ones unable to just watch the bag of that Alt in Tytan server:
    -Paleblue Crystal
    -Verdant Holy Stone
    -Scarlet Tear
    -Crimson Star
    -Amethist Crystal
    -Orange Spiritus Scroll
    -Source Essence Shard
    -Source Essence Fragment

With those Amthists they can get the new scrolls for the re-id of Hero Rank 9 New gear. Unbound for sell, and for own usage.

@vampire cant talk about how to use the cheat because it will cause more people to start using it, sorry, reach me somewere else and I will explain it to you

what better way to contact you? Vamp sent you friend request through arc but let me know if there better way.
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Catalust of eyrda members popping gold 110 hands in world chat every single day xAlivex and DragoonBreath run around in full mystic use exploit pathetic KEKW shut this joke of a game down already PWE
  • alivex#3598
    alivex#3598 Posts: 70 Arc User

Catalust of eyrda members popping gold 110 hands in world chat every single day xAlivex and DragoonBreath run around in full mystic use exploit pathetic KEKW shut this joke of a game down already PWE

most of LH had full mystic 10 gear before I did maybe u should check urselves you're the ones who allied the biggest cheater that's ever been in the game aka previous owner of Famous sold AWS and cheats on LH since 2014 XD probably the same guy flooding the servers with mats now too and making bank of this game
  • alivex#3598
    edited August 2020
    he might have sold his character but would you quit when you can keep making irl money of this game selling gold and cheats KEKW guess I lost 700D for nothing. GG PWI impressive as always with the maintenance of your game
  • vampire#2790
    edited August 2020

@vampire cant talk

@aloneangel7#1708 can contact me on discord
  • vampirebotseryda
    vampirebotseryda Posts: 2 Arc User

xAlivex the "Cancer" of Forsaken World. and his no.1 Minions DragoonBreath #Catalyst

• vampire#2790
    Someone's really trying to draw attention away from lh and mjolor
  • alivex#3598
    edited August 2020
    is that the paparazzi? no pictures of me :( I want to feel like a superstar too
    all of LH wearing mystic 10 but posts pics of DB u must be really special to this guy you made it bro

also hello Chapel @vampirebotseryda
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    such lame stats for having full mystic though D: even my alt with full pve has better ones xd
    Clyfar
  • kyllerbii#5861
    kyllerbii#5861 Posts: 13 Arc User
    that must be photoshop LMAO mystic gears and **** stats, shame uuh
This discussion has been closed.