• sirbubbaman
    sirbubbaman Posts: 8 Arc User

• wardog66
    wardog66 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    why is storm down but other server are up after update
  • nayeena
    nayeena Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any update would be cool fam. Is there an ETA for the server? We're many hours behind all the other servers now with no information or explanation
  • xxprowlerxx
    xxprowlerxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    PWE, said they are looking into storm server problem, and will update when they get info.
  • drunkbastard
    drunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    That was 2 hours ago, its something on the server end. Not letting ppl in, possible firewall
  • cheerfulty
    cheerfulty Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's 3:45 pm EDT and Storm server still not up. We need to make you feel real guilty for ruining our day so give us lots of goodies and we will forgive you. All the other servers are up and running just not Storm, but that is where my heart, friends (and leafs) are.
  • drunkbastard
    rename thread STORM IS UP, ty
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
    Engineering just confirmed Storm Legion server is up and the issue as been resolved!

The bug report thread is up as well, please make sure to post there and submit a ticket if you encounter a new issue from this expansion.
  • darkseed
    darkseed Posts: 119 Arc User
    4x Exp and 3x SP isn't on
  • anole300#5837
    edited July 2020
    XP & SP bonuses on Storm Legion have been corrected as well.
  • moonbeam777
    moonbeam777 Posts: 91 Arc User
    why are there no arena gear npcs??
  • drunkbastard
    all servers just went poof..... 4am est
  • brazinga#7202
    brazinga#7202 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still down ......Who killed the servers ??
  • whisper02
    whisper02 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Lets be honest - no offense to the people who work hard to make updates happen - but there comes a point of so many problems that a rollback is justified. No idea if this is what is happening but seriously... one look at the bug report thread and you can see what I am reffering to.

If no rollback takes place I hope this outage is to fix as many of the errors as possible. Fingers crossed for the devs. My friend who was on the STO (Star Trek Online) development team tells me to give them (devs) a break as there is lots of things to bug check before deployment and one missed check and you get what we have now.

Give it a few more hours and lets see what happens.
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    They seems have sent out a patch for fix bug when download you get Patch.exe fail and they might look in to that :) Also lates patch yesteday was 0.957.4 and after try download say newest download is 0.957.5
  • chaosmailer
    chaosmailer Posts: 72 Arc User
    Ger. Client Version upto 0659.3 from 0.659.2
    HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.
  • kartima22
    kartima22 Posts: 3 Arc User
    whisper02 said:

Lets be honest - no offense to the people who work hard to make updates happen - but there comes a point of so many problems that a rollback is justified. No idea if this is what is happening but seriously... one look at the bug report thread and you can see what I am reffering to.

If no rollback takes place I hope this outage is to fix as many of the errors as possible. Fingers crossed for the devs. My friend who was on the STO (Star Trek Online) development team tells me to give them (devs) a break as there is lots of things to bug check before deployment and one missed check and you get what we have now.

Give it a few more hours and lets see what happens.

It's not that I'm mad at them for bringing it back down to fix the patch up, but some communication would be nice, so we aren't just sitting here waiting for servers to magically come back up.
  • ironhealth#3782
    ironhealth#3782 Posts: 21 Arc User
    7h update today July 24 and without prior notice. Nor do they say they will. Nor do they inform the player. What happens
  • lehto1984
    lehto1984 Posts: 7 Arc User
    le blyad. I havent played for 5- years did download the game and was about to come to check it tried 6hours ago, servers down, tried again 5mins ago. Still servers down :D
  • originalsinn
    originalsinn Posts: 14 Arc User
    :( must be a major bug fix
  • cosmos#8789
    cosmos#8789 Posts: 54 Arc User
    are we getting any info about what is happening or no ? :D
  • fw712712712#7023
    fw712712712#7023 Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @blackovete said:
    > are we getting any info about what is happening or no ? :D

ofc no. ARC is a "serious" company)))
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 480 Arc User
    Yaaay servers back, FW time

Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    honestly i dont see anything new or fixed :>
    arena npcs still missing, arena score hasnt reset, items from fashion npcs still gone, and i could go on and on ^^
    so i guess you did maintenance for nothing once again, gz
    Clyfar
  • anole300#5837
    edited July 2020
    Sorry for the confusion, it was an emergency maintenance (committed to after I was offline/asleep). They fixed the issue for dragoons not receiving items correctly. (I've made sure the team knows about the missing NPCs and carnival not being active - pushing for it to be corrected by next maintenance)
  • stardimmer
    stardimmer Posts: 10 Arc User
    So....um....what's the new deal with FF?