test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Promo Code

putkiputki Posts: 33 Arc User
Thank you for promo code but i think it's bit unfair again xD

With euros i get only 396 leaves when russian players get 834 leaves in total. With that amount leaves they get over double amount charge reward points aswell and spend promo bonuses so handful more orbs for free + free leaves.

But whatever, they already dominate pvp anyway.
Orzog - Illyfye
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pdYOgT7-J8Zvd_zfIAtcA - Orzog The Dwarf YouTube Channel

Comments

• perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 40 Arc User
    Better that then 0 it says i cant claim because Euro isn't my country currency
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
  • cosmos#8789 cosmos Posts: 54 Arc User
    why u complaining i didnt even got a code :)
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 308 Arc User
    ok how do i eneter it
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    ?????

What Promo Code you talking about ?
  • evecu#4012 evecu Posts: 6 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

?????

What Promo Code you talking about ?

They send on your reall/registration email. Ehm....got it only some players.

BTW i want ask....where is my code?
  • evecu#4012 evecu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    "Thank you for contacting us. Recently we emailed codes to a group of qualifying players that could be redeemed for a small Arc account credit. I checked the list and unfortunately your account did not qualify. This may be due to a number of factors. Promotions often have various criteria in order to qualify. For all promotions sent by email, they require you to be opted in to our newsletter. If you have not done so already, we would encourage you to do this now so that you will not be automatically excluded in the future. Customer Support is unable to grant the account credit to users who did not meet the promotion criteria.

If you need to opt-in to our newsletters or check your status, you can do so by the following:
    1) Navigate to the Arc Account Settings page: https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/setting
    2) Click the Language and Email Preferences tab in the center of the window
    3) From the list below, select Arc and any games you currently play and then click Save Changes."
  • arkana0arkana0 Posts: 4 Arc User

"Thank you for contacting us. Recently we emailed codes to a group of qualifying players that could be redeemed for a small Arc account credit. I checked the list and unfortunately your account did not qualify. This may be due to a number of factors. Promotions often have various criteria in order to qualify. For all promotions sent by email, they require you to be opted in to our newsletter. If you have not done so already, we would encourage you to do this now so that you will not be automatically excluded in the future. Customer Support is unable to grant the account credit to users who did not meet the promotion criteria.

If you need to opt-in to our newsletters or check your status, you can do so by the following:
    1) Navigate to the Arc Account Settings page: https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/setting
    2) Click the Language and Email Preferences tab in the center of the window
    3) From the list below, select Arc and any games you currently play and then click Save Changes."

They sent me the exact same mail, which doesnt make any sense cuz ppl are getting codes on their alt accs that are not opted/signed for arc/fw news.
    My acc had all the game boxes checked + arc for years now and i still didnt recieve any codes, which is annoying ..
  • gerardcc#1166 gerardcc Posts: 1 Arc User
    it's an inside job :D
  • ligiqucu#1188 ligiqucu Posts: 1 New User
    Hey. But how to use the promo code?