test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deleting main, what happens to inheritor?

tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 653 Arc User
Hi ppl,

I've seen an old thread about this topic but did not want to necro it. Back in 2017 someone wrote they successfully deleted their main after the inheritor was up and running. Spoke also to a guildie who verified they've done this themselves but this was also a while ago... Bottomline, this had no bad impact on the inheritor which became the new "main".

Is anyone able to verify if it *still* works this way?

Thanks ~

Comments

• armenthys#4925 armenthys Posts: 320 Arc User
    I could but it takes 7 days to delete my random alt and see if the "main" disappears successfully leaving inheritor untouched and all attributes as "main" intact.
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 653 Arc User
    alwanr said:

I could but it takes 7 days to delete my random alt and see if the "main" disappears successfully leaving inheritor untouched and all attributes as "main" intact.

Did you do this recently? And yeah if the 7 days is the only catch it should be okay. Am just worried about deleting a main and then suddenly the inheritor has a bad surprise like no masteries and resistances.
  • armenthys#4925 armenthys Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 29
    I have not, but I can try later and tell you.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 206 Arc User
    It is like u said and all ur guildies told you.. Just listen to em and stop panicing for nothing Sheep xd