Scheduled Maintenance - 3/17/20

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring tonight (3/17/20) at 23:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. The maintenance includes a server reset, some backend updates. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change. We ask that you please be patient and bear with us, as our US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    any info about when you're gonna give fash event's results?
    most ppl in the world are now stuck in their homes cause of national lockdowns as coronavirus spreads and it would be the perfect moment to give us the gold login event as ppl cant go work and have loads of free time...
    just some tips for you since the fash week event ended last month and we still have no results and no gold login event
    Clyfar
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Just put some decent orbs in the cs and give the crowd smthg to play with in these days. Not those orbs where you always feel like you get ripped off after. Everything in this game takes years to lvl anyway and the amount of gold and sg needed for everything is crazy. Or be creative and make a new orb or start an event. Isolation packs, Quarantine orbs, NF invasion! Spawn an army of mobs we can fight to defend the city from the virus!!! :open_mouth: It would be epic! (just dont forget the amazing rewards;)

(Side note: the description of the spend rewards is wrong where it says you get orb of legends while its jade prison orbs)
  • flowerchild#7189
    flowerchild#7189 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Where are the feather's of light/dark?
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Since we all gonna die anyway, could u plz remove the 30 min timer for the ms login, thx.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 162 Arc User
    a lot complaint for a free to play game. *yikes*
    top corzo