test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we?

Please merge the servers Eyrda is dead. I'm sure all other servers are too. How are we to play on here when we dont have the numbers to do anything?

Comments

• vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 212 Arc User
    No merge please

• almightysaintsalmightysaints Posts: 61 Arc User
    YES YES YES MERGE!!!!!!
  • wilfus86wilfus86 Posts: 1 New User
    what servers have people on them? both EU server seem dead 3 hrs in que's for instances not one pop, are USA ones any better? or just dead game?, thx!
  • blackoveteblackovete Posts: 54 Arc User
    MERGE !!!
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 116 Arc User
    nerds
  • duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 140 Arc User
    > @wilfus86 said:
    > what servers have people on them? both EU server seem dead 3 hrs in que's for instances not one pop, are USA ones any better? or just dead game?, thx!

West Lionheart most populated US server :/
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • aiwass7799aiwass7799 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Let players pick what server they would like to move to, Make it a cash shop item.. Win win 4 everyone
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User

No merge please

Yes, it is going to happen sooner or later - get ready for it <3:)
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • jcsmashjcsmash Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yes Vamp..................................................................................................
  • almightysaintsalmightysaints Posts: 61 Arc User

nerds

Coming from the person who cheats in HELL ROAD 17K SCORE :D

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,063 Arc User

nerds

no one on eyrda can even clear 15k score, I think you're confusing us with a pve server

nerds

TRUE !
    amarantos said:

nerds

no one on eyrda can even clear 15k score, I think you're confusing us with a pve server
    what about the sc that i have should i need to drop here hot ? ijs ;)
    oh btw where is chuk i dont see his the last 2 days i mean i see his alts but not him :/:'(
    edited February 2020
    amarantos said:

nerds

didnt know that chuk its in pve server tho :/ even eche with 16k+ hmmm i wonder what u will say now against the proof :DScreenshot-20191208-143443
    even the ranking got broke after they got 17k+ hr score :#
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User

amarantos said:

nerds

didnt know that chuk its in pve server tho :/ even eche with 16k+ hmmm i wonder what u will say now against the proof :DScreenshot-20191208-143443
    17k+ hellroad score, How is that even possible?
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

amarantos said:

nerds

17k+ hellroad score, How is that even possible?
    idk ask @nyxdeath001 and company i think we all should take a private lessons from them HR GODS :p

• roguematrixroguematrix Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    the screenshot is for CUBE not HR.
    look at the tab selected in the pic.
    funny how theres no one but booster in this shot when others do Cube there is ALWAYS Cata members and others doing cube not JUST Booster.....photoshopped much.
    the columns arent even the same. and since when is HR pink button
    heres todays screenshot...everyone look at your own...it dont look the same as the person accusing.
    so many things not the same anyone can open thier game and see his screenshot is wrong
    http://prntscr.com/r8moi6
    Post edited by roguematrix on
  • perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 39 Arc User
    thats a old ss based on the pics since hell road is on the flower tab, and if thats cube 25 pages on people doing cube rooms on Eyrda means min 480 chars doing it. Thats should be more then all server combined lol pretty active then for a dead server xD
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
    edited February 2020
    its an accumlitive score look at yours . adds up with alts doin it which TBH is ALOT of alts and it is. LOL

the screenshot is for CUBE not HR.
    look at the tab selected in the pic.
    funny how theres no one but booster in this shot when others do Cube there is ALWAYS Cata members and others doing cube not JUST Booster.....photoshopped much.
    the columns arent even the same. and since when is HR pink button
    heres todays screenshot...everyone look at your own...it dont look the same as the person accusing.
    so many things not the same anyone can open thier game and see his screenshot is wrong
    http://prntscr.com/r8moi6

Ofc u will say that cuz u are booster too if i was on ur place i whould say the same idc there are 4 ss more from different persons that shows exactly the same like i said the ranking was broke dont you see how everything its messed up and showed everything dont try to cover em up have a nice day hackers :)
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/comment/12733107 for when hell road was pink since its photoshotped ,and if he did it with alts and 2 solo dps rooms the score between his 2 chars wouldnt be 5k pts difference even if he S the dps room and his alt fails it
    edited February 2020
    the screenshot is of Cube not HR look at the tab selected it still is not a HR score . nice try tryin to get people in trouble ...sad and pathetic.

also as per the forum about the ranking says the rankings were broke too.. SINCE this is an way old screenshot from a bugged part of the game..

turtlerr Posts: 49 Arc User
    November 2019
    vampire#2790 said:
    Hell Road rankings broken too, they in the flower list tab, and don't actually show the hell road rankings.

If you read that has been reported!

wow wont stop at anything to try and wrongly accuse people.
    cya lol
    edited February 2020
    perseus Posts: 22 Arc User
    November 2019
    Cube Trial,Hell Road and Flower List rankings broken

*yawns* then he shouldnt been able to ss cube try reading all comment nut copying the ones you like
    think u shoudl check your facts on banning actually and who really did LOL over false reports
    facts *copies 1 comment he likes* ignore the other which proves him own thesis wrong yup got it xD bye
    LOL yup thats what your going false ...cya LOL sad
    says the person who finds 1 comment in bug thread and cant scroll for olders ones as long he is correct lol sad boy like talking to a wall
This discussion has been closed.