test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance - 2/18/20

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 783 Perfect World Employee
edited February 19 in General Discussion

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring tonight (2/18/20) at 23:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Our CN offices have been closed as an epidemic precaution lately, which has caused the current state of the boutique. The maintenance will be a server reset and some minor backend changes. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    So, is the boutique going to be updated this week? Cause I charged and I haven't spent my leaves yet since I was hoping something good would be added, and it would kinda suck to miss out on the spend promo just because there's nothing worth spending on. If not, maybe when things have calmed down we could get something really good to make up for the lack of boutique updates?
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 19
    While in China update ;)

Health protection continues. Protecting ourselves is the best response to this war. During this special period, the "Sanctuary Continent 2" launched health protection activities, mobilized all warriors, and donated masks to the health protection ambassador. Every winter will pass, every spring will come, let us pray that the epidemic will end soon!

Activity time: 10:00 on February 20-23:59 on March 4

Activity introduction:
    Players can obtain the [Protective mask] props by completing the challenge task of heroic fate and online for 2 hours, donating masks to the health protection ambassador, in exchange for the "China Come, Wuhan Come" attribute title and rich material rewards.

http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20200218/222281.shtml

• vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 22
    Vamp would like to request extended ultimate spend promo cause spend promo being wasted atm. Preferably with an orb like orb of dragons or another that gives lots of mastery/resistance scrolls x8. With a good orb in boutique that gives them too

• almightysaintsalmightysaints Posts: 60 Arc User
    And lots and Lots of real gold, Soul Gold and Soul Leaves.........
  • almightysaintsalmightysaints Posts: 60 Arc User

Vamp would like to request extended ultimate spend promo cause spend promo being wasted atm. Preferably with an orb like orb of dragons or another that gives lots of mastery/resistance scrolls x8. With a good orb in boutique that gives them too

Me like VAMP....