Same Stats lose After Patch

@anole300#5837 Keep losing 3 CC, Attack, Def etc After a death, need change realm or relog to get back. This cant be done inside arena or instances so this needs a fix, already waited months, patch instaled, and no changes

Comments

• anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    Good luck with that lol, Aegis warriors keep losing like 200 PVE Tenacity when switching stances or die. It magically reappear after realm switching or relog.

Mind you this happens for years now.
    Might as well get used to it cuz its basicly a feature now.
    giphy.gif
  • cosmos#8789
    cosmos#8789 Posts: 54 Arc User
    i play dragoon too but i never experienced that hope they do something about it tho
  • gingerale#5507
    gingerale#5507 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Aparently, you also lose stats after resetting astral.
    CC and Cdam i noticed.

GJ FW of messing up ppl hard work.
  • cosmos#8789
    cosmos#8789 Posts: 54 Arc User

CC and Cdam i noticed.

ofc you lose the stats that you added you need to up the starchants again to gain the attributes
  • gingerale#5507
    edited December 2019
    Thats retarted, say your at lv69 and your telling me i need to get it to lv70 for the stats to applied.

They should auto apply as you switched realms or in 1 hour. That would make sense.
  • gingerale#5507

CC and Cdam i noticed.

ofc you lose the stats that you added you need to up the starchants again to gain the attributes
    Ok, got another level of Astral. Stats did changed, slightly.
    My cdam was 1089.20 just my buffs only. With reapers buffs, 20%, its 1109.20 .
    My current cdam is 1090.20 . Back then, i didn't add any Divinity points to it.
    Threw all the points (14) into cdam. That was after i reset Astral and the stats dropped.

Don't think the Divinity system is working correctly for MarksMen.
    JMHO