test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EN Daylight Savings Maintenance - 11/3/19

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 898 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

It is time to Fall Back! ^_^

Daylight Savings Maintenance for our EN servers will be occurring this Sunday, 11/3/19 at 2:00 AM PT. This maintenance is only for our EN servers – Eyrda, Storm Legion and Lionheart. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are tentative and subject to change.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Yeah, all servers shut down. Why ?

Uhhh, fast maint the. Servers are back after ~2 mins except EN servers.
  • drunkbastarddrunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    Great now do we have to wait for the Official Maintance cause i'm getting "Quest dispatching time error" from check-in at Henry.
    B)
  • sm1wgrynsm1wgryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    2nd day of the November event, I got the statues on most of my toons instantly upon login, some of my toons didn't get any even though I know I had them logged in the 30 minutes. The 1st day went fine even though I had to relog the toons.
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    I think its bug cuz i had 2 toons on for 5-6 hours and only got 1 set of mercury statues. So far only got from day 1 . So if game die more they can thank them self when cant figurer out a event so all hope gone for survivel ability for FW
  • reborn1991reborn1991 Posts: 17 Arc User
    remove the 30 minutes thing just login daily and problem solved, everyone is managing to log their 400alts anyway
  • gavskiegavskie Posts: 1 New User
    can anyone make sense of this stupid login event I have been doing everything as per what the event says and i have got toons that still only have 1 merc stat while others have 3
  • Worked on all chars that I logged. What you have to do? Logg them, logg of, and logg them again for 30 min.
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Not receiving Orb of Dragons from spend reward after maintenance, anyone same issue?
  • kombatkatkombatkat Posts: 4 Arc User
    a flying mount on an alt and leaf purchess from night before went missing or wasn't there when I logged in for me
  • sayjinnsayjinn Posts: 7 Arc User

Worked on all chars that I logged. What you have to do? Logg them, logg of, and logg them again for 30 min.

I tried that and still it didn't work
  • deivy#6225 deivy Posts: 2 Arc User
    sin estatuillas hoy en eyrda
  • ezhaqezhaq Posts: 8 Arc User
    same here.... getting "Quest dispatching time error" from check-in at Henry. :(
  • ezhaqezhaq Posts: 8 Arc User
    "Quest dispatching time error" from check-in at Henry is seems to resolved but new problem appeared which cant get login event gift...omgggggg....
  • lmg310lmg310 Posts: 9 Arc User
    with server maint Logg in event got bugged

• barbbea#5831 barbbea Posts: 3 Arc User
    and are you going to fix the even..or just IGNORE IT ??
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 898 Perfect World Employee
    I've talked with the team a number of times about this today - our engineers have been working on it and the fix is in progress.
  • mikasophia#8388 mikasophia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    After maintenance I can't log into some of my accounts. It says my login information isn't on file but before the maintenance I logged in just fine.
    Post edited by mikasophia#8388 on
  • twiggychickaytwiggychickay Posts: 13 Arc User
    Not receiving Mercury Statuettes as promised! Not a happy gamer!
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 232 Arc User
    Is the log in event still bugged? I'm noticing not all my toons are getting logs but I log them all
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    @anole300#5837

Several chars don't get Login Event statues. Second day now.
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    my main doesnt get any statue for 3 days now

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

Merging this with the maintenance announcement, as people may have missed what I mentioned there.
  • djg0030djg0030 Posts: 2 Arc User
    hahahahaha if the log =in even is bugged...broke..why so mnay alts still logging on..are the the CS"S alts,,only getting the statues LOL
  • lmg310lmg310 Posts: 9 Arc User
    good question djg0030 //lol
    edited November 2019
    I mentioned the engineers were working on it, but I should have been more specific and say that I'll update here when their work is completed. Everyone will receive their items.
  • drunkbastarddrunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    You guys are better off of not doing "Log-In Events". Theres always something that messes it up.
    Your better off just given out codes.
    edited November 2019

You guys are better off of not doing "Log-In Events". Theres always something that messes it up.
    Your better off just given out codes.

Daylight Savings was the issue here. Progress has been made, but the correction isn't fully complete just yet.

• Why u guys don't applied the event AFTER the change of time, or just login and done. Why complicate?
This discussion has been closed.