test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Golden Login Event 9/11 - 9/17

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 860 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2019 in General Discussion

Hello Forsaken World!

We’re having a special golden login event! Make sure to play each day and obtain all of the rewards!

Starting today, 9/11/19 @ 4 PM PT, and running through 9/17/19 @ 3:59 PM PT simply login to Forsaken World for 30 minutes to collect some special gifts! Please note, if you do miss a day you will not receive the gift for the day that was missed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will earn a Mercury Statuette for each day you participate!

If you have logged in each day during this giveaway, you will earn Mercury Pack x13 as a bonus!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

********* NOTE *********
The only requirements to qualify are to be level 80 or higher and to login for 30 minutes each day. If you reach level 80 during the event, you must relog to receive your prizes. The days change over at 4 PM PT, if you are already logged in prior to a day changing over, you will need to relog to trigger the login for the new day.
Post edited by anole300#5837 on
Tagged:

Comments

• xxcloudsxxxxcloudsxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    many characters not receiving bonus reward pack despite getting all 6 days of merc stat, obviously some system overload, but end time of event is coming soon will people get the pack or what?

@anole300#5837
    Post edited by xxcloudsxx on
  • newshadowmasternewshadowmaster Posts: 11 Arc User
    There are many who have not received the extra reward ...
    Greets KayShadow
  • proudmama81486proudmama81486 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    my whole account did not recive the bonus and i did get them once a day i stayed up late every night just so i could get this all done i hope im gonna get my ending bk i really do need it

• thomasgallowaythomasgalloway Posts: 3 Arc User
    Time is up for the login event and a ton of people, like myself have not received any extra award on any characters or just one or two. Hopefully this will be fixed ASAP. Not everyone playing can afford to spend real money. And those that do, still like things that they have worked for and are supposed to get. Thanks.
  • luizz#3386 luizz Posts: 3 Arc User
    i no recibe bonus mercury pack 13 what happen?
  • tinaslobatinasloba Posts: 40 Arc User
    f you have logged in each day during this giveaway, you will earn Mercury Pack x13 as a bonus!!! and my packs never arrived a my mail
  • blairmelvinblairmelvin Posts: 1 Arc User
    this log in to get gold is for the birds!!!!!! i log in on my toon's every day since this thing started and i did not get any of my bounes packs that some of the people i hear got. so how dam fair is that.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User
    I haven't missed a day in game for two years with at least three hours of game play each day and only received four statuettes since the event started. Some are saying they got the merc x13 on the second day of the event (thinking those ppl are trolls). Let's hope we hear something on this...
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • cranky#8095 cranky Posts: 1 Arc User
    same here got daily but x13 not appear..do we all need to put ticket in?

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User

same here got daily but x13 not appear..do we all need to put ticket in?

In my experience, tickets for help with free item issues are not taken to seriously. We'll most likely be told that we weren't logged in ... I track my login dates and times and so does the game mechanics. They know who logs in and for how long. But you never know, we might yet get some help here :)

They're all dead, Jim.
  • sylzareesylzaree Posts: 25 Arc User
    There is no bug in the login event.
    login event is a 7 day event, u get 6 mercury statues for the first 6 days and on the 7th day login u get 13 mercury packs hence total u should get 6 mercury statues and 13 mercury packs. The reason why most of you are not getting the packs is because u most likely missed of on the first day.

The reason for missing out on the first day is party due to FW fault. Its stated that for the event, the days change over at 4 PM PT, meaning after day reset + maintenace and when the server came online, there was literally only a window of 9 hrs before the second day timer kicks in. this is why most people missed out on the first day.

Hence, i hope that Anole will see into this and perhaps give mercury packs x 13 to those who logged in for 6 days instead of 7.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,063 Arc User
    > @sylzaree said:
    > There is no bug in the login event.
    > login event is a 7 day event, u get 6 mercury statues for the first 6 days and on the 7th day login u get 13 mercury packs hence total u should get 6 mercury statues and 13 mercury packs. The reason why most of you are not getting the packs is because u most likely missed of on the first day.
    >
    > The reason for missing out on the first day is party due to FW fault. Its stated that for the event, the days change over at 4 PM PT, meaning after day reset + maintenace and when the server came online, there was literally only a window of 9 hrs before the second day timer kicks in. this is why most people missed out on the first day.
    >
    > Hence, i hope that Anole will see into this and perhaps give mercury packs x 13 to those who logged in for 6 days instead of 7.

not sure how dumb you have to be to even suggest that without even actually counting the days in the clearly stated time frame. some people DID get the bonus merc packs on the final day after the 6th stat went out. just a whole of people have not. sending a ticket to support already gets an answer of there was a bug in the system delivery and they are working to get it fixed and packs sent out soon. would be nice if anole or someone would bother replying here for all to see but let's be honest pwe doesn't care about fw anymore like the raffle/wing contest that has still been waiting on. but hey look another spend promo!
    amarantos said:

> @sylzaree said:

> login event is a 7 day event, u get 6 mercury statues for the first 6 days and on the 7th day login u get 13 mercury packs hence total u should get 6 mercury statues and 13 mercury packs. The reason why most of you are not getting the packs is because u most likely missed of on the first day.

>

> The reason for missing out on the first day is party due to FW fault. Its stated that for the event, the days change over at 4 PM PT, meaning after day reset + maintenace and when the server came online, there was literally only a window of 9 hrs before the second day timer kicks in. this is why most people missed out on the first day.

>

> Hence, i hope that Anole will see into this and perhaps give mercury packs x 13 to those who logged in for 6 days instead of 7.

not sure how dumb you have to be to even suggest that without even actually counting the days in the clearly stated time frame. some people DID get the bonus merc packs on the final day after the 6th stat went out. just a whole of people have not. sending a ticket to support already gets an answer of there was a bug in the system delivery and they are working to get it fixed and packs sent out soon. would be nice if anole or someone would bother replying here for all to see but let's be honest pwe doesn't care about fw anymore like the raffle/wing contest that has still been waiting on. but hey look another spend promo!

that's my bad, so event is for 6 days.My mistake. I'm sorry.

But Amarantos, cuz of that mistake, asking me how dumb i can be to suggest that doesnt make you any smarter. You stated that sending a ticket to support already gets an answer of there was a bug in the system delivery and they are working to get it fixed and packs sent out soon. People are asking question, and if you already had the answer, u could have provided it, and not wait till now right? The way i see if, you know whats going on, u didnt help by posting it earlier. Now u read my post, ad ask me how dumb i have to be, but by our actions, u may have to be dumber than me. Forums is where u ask questions be they seem silly or irrelevant and they hope for an answer. The one giving the answers might make a mistake, at least i apologized. If reading what someone writes annoys you then go cultivate patience, clearly you lack lots of it. People make mistakes, and u aint perfect either so get off ya high horse. I clearly do need to cultivate restrain. Sorry if my words offended anyone.
    P.S Armantos or tomato, or whaterver, please do not reply to the previous. I'd sooo laugh at your dumbness.
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    I dident get the pack neither. I undestand pretty well ppl leive FW cuz of there bugs on evrything
  • lordmasakalordmasaka Posts: 39 Arc User
    sylzaree said:

amarantos said:

> @sylzaree said:

>

>

that's my bad, so event is for 6 days.My mistake. I'm sorry.

But Amarantos, cuz of that mistake, asking me how dumb i can be to suggest that doesnt make you any smarter. You stated that sending a ticket to support already gets an answer of there was a bug in the system delivery and they are working to get it fixed and packs sent out soon. People are asking question, and if you already had the answer, u could have provided it, and not wait till now right? The way i see if, you know whats going on, u didnt help by posting it earlier. Now u read my post, ad ask me how dumb i have to be, but by our actions, u may have to be dumber than me. Forums is where u ask questions be they seem silly or irrelevant and they hope for an answer. The one giving the answers might make a mistake, at least i apologized. If reading what someone writes annoys you then go cultivate patience, clearly you lack lots of it. People make mistakes, and u aint perfect either so get off ya high horse. I clearly do need to cultivate restrain. Sorry if my words offended anyone.
    You words didn't offend anyone, you're still just an idiot.
    No one owes you an answer. Ever. At all. Period. Just because you ask a question here, doesn't mean anyone owes your entitled little self an answer. Sorry, cupcake.

You were the one talking out of the side of your ****, and got it wrong, and no one has to be nice about it, especially when it was such an easy thing to not get wrong. Basic counting skills that you didn't use before opening your mouth and contributing nothing but hot air. This is the problem with the world today, people can't take a little heat, but they always wanna be master chefs in the kitchen despite not knowing how to cook, and then they blame the stove for being hot. Nucking futs.

How about next time, you just ask your question? Oh wait, you didn't ASK a question?! You simply made statements of fact! Very much wow! And you wonder why someone would be short on patience when clearly dealing with someone whose two brain cells just echoed in that empty skull.
  • worldsbestmumworldsbestmum Posts: 11 Arc User
    If i dont get my missing packs soon its time to find a new game as they only care about thems selfs and trying to make you spended in game only become to greedy when hold back our gifts
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 860 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2019
    The engineering team has been investigating the issue. The bonuses were clearly not sent out completely. Similarly, support has been responding to tickets on the subject with this information. The packs will eventually be sent out, but it will require some time to sort out what exactly what happened and distribute the missing bonuses to those impacted.

Also, this thread will be closed if the flaming and name calling continues.
  • luizz#3386 luizz Posts: 3 Arc User
    need my pack 13 golds u.u
  • silentblowzsilentblowz Posts: 36 Arc User
    LOL, I laughed so much reading this. This thread was created in regards to missing mercury packs and got escalated to conflicts due to ego and pride. Humans always amuse me. If it was me, I would have replied to Sylzaree like this:

"Hey Sylzaree,
    I think you got confused. 11/9-17/9 is indeed 7 days if considering each day as an individual. This event started on specified PDT. So its like 11/9 4pm PDT to 12/9 4pm PDT... to 17/9 4pm PDT. If you count it that way, its 6 days. Usually an event with high participation rate like this that starts on specified PDT instead of on server reset is not common so maybe that is why the mistake I assume. Thereby on the 6th day of login, should receive 1 mercury statue and 13 mercury packs, so those whom received 6 mercury statues but not the 13 mercury packs should submit a ticket under FW-> missing item and state the name of character(toon) who did not receive."

See, what i wrote is so elegant, wise, kind, nice, intelligent. Its that simple. No need to belittle people, calling them idiots, dumb, etc etc. If you are not going to be helpful in a polite manner, just refrain from posting/replying just to mock others, to boost your unwanted, unnecessary ego/pride.

Since Anole has acknowledge that there is an issue and are working on it, those whom received 6 mercury statues but not the 13x mercury pack can choose to either submit a ticket with all character(toon) names yet to receive or wait for Anole to resolve and get back to us. Anole this thread can be closed.

x_Killua_x aka pup
    strongest assassin and strongest player in FW
    shake shake, shake my booty, shake it shake it!!
    P.S> pup top secret, no tell duck clan i shaked.. shhhhh..