test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help please.

Im level 21 and im stuck on trying to kill the Black Hoof.But i need the following item Touch of the Dead to kill the black hoof.So i went back to the Dried Vine with no luck.So how do i get this Touch of the Dead to kill the Black Hoof?

Comments

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 83 Arc User

Im level 21 and im stuck on trying to kill the Black Hoof.But i need the following item Touch of the Dead to kill the black hoof.So i went back to the Dried Vine with no luck.So how do i get this Touch of the Dead to kill the Black Hoof?

If I remember correctly, Touch of the Dead will be an item in your inventory, that the npc gives you - if it's not there, then you haven't taken the quest. If that's not it then you've missed a quest along the way, you will have to investigate a bit and go over your quest log.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • Okay, yeah appon checking i seen it.but when i tried clicking on it to use it on the Black Hoof.I some how deleted by mistake.So how do i get it again?
  • Okay, yeah appon checking i seen it.but when i tried clicking on it to use it on the Black Hoof.I some how deleted by mistake.So how do i get it again?

• dragos#0833 dragos Posts: 8 Arc User
    Abbadon quest and speak to npc again to take it back problem solved :)
  • Abbadon quest and speak to npc again to take it back problem solved :)

Okay thank you :)