test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[GUIDE] Freedom Harbor trinket upgrade quest hints and help

124»

Comments

• darkseeddarkseed Posts: 119 Arc User
    pervypig said:

Lemoore's haven (found it from china fourm)

If anyone wants to update this, Lemoore's Haven has been fixed in the Ascension update. The captioned image is indeed the correct location, and it is no longer "(BROKEN)"
  • onlyhumantooonlyhumantoo Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Ok I have a question...where does one find Soulroot? There is a "new" quest in FreedomHarbor that's asking for soulroot. NPC gives you a map, then you run around town to several other NPC's and in the end, the map disappears and you get some sort of paper that is supposed to hold said item but no map now to find it. I tried to google it but I guess it's to new and there's no information about it.
    Comes from an NPC named Cherry, who is apparantly like Ferrie...I saw the yellow exclaimation point over her head so I thought I'd check it out...

*after carefully looking thru my bag again, I found the map! Yes yes, I feel silly now...cant delete this post so I thought I'd just edit....sorry! :open_mouth:* Thank you for the quest tho! Holy cow, 100 million soul power points! Awesome!

However, speaking about Freedom Harbor- are they finally going to let us just GO there now? Or are we still going to have to do that vFH quest to get there? Speaking about the Warden character that I made. Am I going to have to level her and do vFH to get to FH or can I just take her there? I have not tried yet, but with all of the bugs being reported and maint that will happen to fix them, I'm curious as to how that's going to work now. It would be a lot easier to just let us come back to FH without having to do a stupid instance to get there. Some might say, who wants easy? Why not work for it? Ya well, with the addition of all of the new NPC back in FH, might as well just allow us access to it without having to do a round about way in an instance just to get there.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 83 Arc User
    darkseed said:

pervypig said:

Lemoore's haven (found it from china fourm)

If anyone wants to update this, Lemoore's Haven has been fixed in the Ascension update. The captioned image is indeed the correct location, and it is no longer "(BROKEN)"
    It's not there - I am looking now and there is no NPC here at all.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • voowolvoowol Posts: 1 Arc User
    Can anyone tell me if Charlies old tavern boat is glitched "broken" as had this a couple of times now and no luck with it no matter what i do and try i get nothing, i go to location and still nothing :(
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    voowol said:

Can anyone tell me if Charlies old tavern boat is glitched "broken" as had this a couple of times now and no luck with it no matter what i do and try i get nothing, i go to location and still nothing :(

Which map u r on ? ;) And it is (was for me) tricky to get right position.
  • sharon01sharon01 Posts: 3 Arc User
    hi just need some help in finding the Desert Cresent have looked on previous posts but to no avail :(
  • sharon01sharon01 Posts: 3 Arc User
    its ok all found it :D
  • voowol said:

• leigh70leigh70 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Are you going to the FH vengeance area and not the other FH area?
  • Probably, I will start playing now