Can't login to ARC

What the title says

Comments

• mrpa
    mrpa Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same issue here LH server seems the login servers are down again, second time in what 2 days lol
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Same thing, been trying to login arc for 30 minutes no luck so far.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • leigh70
    leigh70 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Seems like it is still down. :(
  • nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 168 Arc User
    @anole300#5837
    notice this pls
    top corzo
  • cauldron7
    cauldron7 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Same here on Storm. Says login has timed out. Tried it on 2 different accounts with the same result.
  • mrpa
    mrpa Posts: 9 Arc User
    2hrs later still down i see, and to top it if i had one toon on that just got the famous sys.ini error and crashed lol.
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Unable to log into Arc using the regular launcher. Message I get is "check network connection". I obviously have network , I get to the forum alright via MS Edge. The log in times out. I have a friend having the same issue tonight also.
    This happened last night about the same time, but eventually resolved after I re-booted and updated. I have done both those things tonight without any success.
    Looking for suggestions.
  • picard#7053
    picard#7053 Posts: 1 New User
    Same
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Correction, the connection issue was Tuesday night at the same time. not last night.
  • lizzir
    lizzir Posts: 10 Arc User
    ok its not only me i just tried to re load game and getting same message check internet connection and i have one
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    +1 - right before ele bosses, too
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    yeah, can we just get rid of this arc trash. just gets in the way of the dwindling fw playerbase. believe me, none of us are staying for arc lol.
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • lizzir
    lizzir Posts: 10 Arc User
    mine says arc is experiencing login difficulties the issue is being investigated they better get it fixed gl s might be affected by it
  • budlight211
    budlight211 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Traaaash
    -BoBo
    Storm Server
  • nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 168 Arc User
    looks like its up now, so now we can debate what compensation we would get from the game @anole300#5837 :thinking:
    top corzo
  • str0ndar
    str0ndar Posts: 20 Arc User
    This Arc Trash (launcher) is only meant to happen this things, nothing more.. :)
    The biggest **** they did was to force everyone to use it.
    If the launcher stops, games also stop...

A day of almost everything lost in the game because of a launcher junk.