test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login event 26 of June...

xaotoulisxaotoulis Posts: 1 Arc User
Really mods, admins, whatever you are, of illyfue server... Can't you see the game's economy? Can't you see how crappy stuff have turned into the game, and you DARE to give us a login promo event which in one of the login days gives......8 (!!!) tofs??? Do you really mean it, or its a trol? 8 tofs?????? Wth is wrong with you guys?

Comments

• dakota79dakota79 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Lol thats all what u all know?What is this? Again no anni fashion for FREE,or something unique like a mount or a pet or something?Do u know ur own game?Why dont give us something better like 10k ancient warrior soul or astroplan spar or something useful?Really only can spam charge and spend promo,nothing else?Its pathetic....
  • tintacicustintacicus Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    nope they dont seem to have any idea about stuff
    It kind of feels like the people in charge of rewards don't really know the ingame value of what they are giving away in codes. What I mean is:
    - gem packs: great stuff, keep it coming, not really an anni gift though
    - health and mana refills: useful, thank you, but could tone it down some I guess, I'm having stash and bag space problems to begin with
    -reforge items: great stuff, keep it coming, not really an anni gift though
    - Stone of Awakening, bound, 8 pieces: useless, make it 80 or try another reward
    - Fel Irritated Ore: can be easily farmed ingame, most players dont really need it, try something else please
    - Book of Faith- Exalted: useless to most players (can't even use it), please don't make it a top reward for events
    - God's Favor Miracle: that's cool, SP is always needed, not really an anni gift though
    - Flare Gem Card: good stuff, but there are tons ingame for a cheap price, I would rather have the gem packs then please
    - Soul Diamonds: great stuff for most ppl, can keep it coming, not really an anni gift though

This is just some stuff I picked from recent times that I remembered. The main problem is, however: you guys give out these exact same things all the time, and having a different combo of them for anni doesn't really make it feel too special. There are some things in the contests that seem more special, but given that only the winners get it, pretty much the whole palyerbase is left out.

And while I'm really grateful for free goodies, because they help out a lot (yeah I'm broke all the time), it would be nice to celebrate with something that has ANNIVERSARY written all over it.
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Last great anniversary giveaways and events was in Domino's time as a GM..

He knew what players actually wanted and need because he's a player himself and knows the economy/game.. these last few attempts of so called *events* are nothing compared to Domino's time.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • krykkyt2#3000 krykkyt2 Posts: 17 Arc User
    All of the above is so true. None of the rewards is really that relevant or special to the Anniversary. And no one wants temporary fashion. We have received free fashion exclusive to the anniversary event in the past and i would appreciate it once again. With the dwindling player base, one would think you want to promote and show value to those of us that have been here.... so many, maybe too many ..... years
  • blackoveteblackovete Posts: 53 Arc User
    ''awsome event'' thank u fw for the ''SUUUUUPER DUUUUPER REWARDS'' the 8tof and the 8soa wooooot so op. Is that the way to thanks ur players that playin for yrs and PUMP FKING MONEY IN THAT GAME ? i mean really ? o.o
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 230 Arc User

Last great anniversary giveaways and events was in Domino's time as a GM..

He knew what players actually wanted and need because he's a player himself and knows the economy/game.. these last few attempts of so called *events* are nothing compared to Domino's time.

That's why they got rid of him.

Anyway I logged all 4 of my toons yesterday and did my normal 4x daily run it took about 4 hours to get it all done, there is zero chance any single toon wasn't logged the 30 mins req, only 1 toon got day 1 stuff. If I'm thankful about anything it's that the one toon was the SD poor one...
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95