test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bring Food to Mrs Werther quest

So... I accidentally erased an item for the quest. Now when i delete the quest to try to retake it just pops up it self again and again in my quest list, but i cant complete it because i need the package of food. im losing 2 D bound daily please help.

Comments

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User
    Buy the food from the NPC that gives the quest (Grocer Tramp) - cheese bread and Jerky.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • danelcdt#4035 danelcdt Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same problem for months and I could not solve it by buying the Items in the NPC ... Someone to help me please
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User

I have the same problem for months and I could not solve it by buying the Items in the NPC ... Someone to help me please

Have you successfully completed this quest before? If so, I can only think of one reason grocer tramp might not be offering the quest to you: You already have taken the quest and it's not complete, still sitting in your quest log - could that be the case? Have you looked closely at your quest log? Check everything to be sure.
    Sorry, this may not seem helpful. Maybe others will have some ideas about this.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 409 Arc User
    Here you can buy needed initial quest item.