test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casting Pet Skills

zyrrah42zyrrah42 Posts: 59 Arc User
i recently discovered that i have lost the ability to use the "Cast Pet Skill" bu.tton. When i call a pet, the skill bar under the pet interface, that i used to put pet skills (buffs) into, is no longer there. It is not account specific, but on 3 different account chars, the skill bar that used to show up, under the pet interface, is no longer there. Any suggestion on how to fix this? Thank you

Comments

• anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 719 Perfect World Employee
    zyrrah42 said:

i recently discovered that i have lost the ability to use the "Cast Pet Skill" bu.tton. When i call a pet, the skill bar under the pet interface, that i used to put pet skills (buffs) into, is no longer there. It is not account specific, but on 3 different account chars, the skill bar that used to show up, under the pet interface, is no longer there. Any suggestion on how to fix this? Thank you

Can you submit a ticket to support about this issue? (and provide a screenshot?) Thanks!
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 15
    Miss this "Skillbar" directly after press "P" ? Let us take a look pls. Screenshoot needed ;)
    Maybe you ascendantly had move the bar out of window. Check position.

For better understanding:

Try some dirty tricks ;)

Under your installation path\RoleSettings\Layout all information files for the in game windows positions are stored.
    MOVE all of them out to a other location. Start the game. Missing files will be redone with "factory settings".
    Look what happen. If bar back again simply redo your personal settings and key bindings etcetc.