test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to Login

2»

Comments

• heero200heero200 Posts: 29 Arc User
    The system is very intermittent.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1209887/server-issues-05-09-19-update-05-10-19-21-05-utc-by-h

Ill be updating this if I get info. I cant keep poping back n forth,

Thanks.​​
    - PWI Forum MoD -
  • unitiuniti Posts: 41 Arc User
    This continues to be a problem, can you fix it before the weekend?
  • micca1976#0699 micca1976 Posts: 38 Arc User
    after trying for 30 mins and I finally gave up. Wake up this morning and the problem still there. LOL
  • unitiuniti Posts: 41 Arc User
    Have tried to relog, ARC and game now 10x without success. Please help
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." - Dory the fish...
  • harmoni99harmoni99 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Still have not been able to log in, tried this morning and again now......
  • faybabyfaybaby Posts: 17 Arc User
    Great game.....Theres always something broken.
  • poison3332poison3332 Posts: 1 Arc User
    trying to log....on this acc i dont have a problem...when i log on my other pc other acc dont work...wtf is this joke
  • zcorpanzcorpan Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes this is really bad sure things happen but this have been ongoing for 12+hrs now wish u could get something more info about it.
  • amb35135amb35135 Posts: 12 Arc User
    welp i figure there'll be some weak compensation pack for this failure that doesn't really make up for it, and prolly making xp gain x5 for a week again, etc etc
    I think I found the culprit.

I suspect they installed what is so called : IP protection or MAC protection.
    So, if you change the internet provider or change the PC, you cannot login for designated time.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 731 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 11
    The team just notified me that they have applied a fix, and I was able to login to all servers without issue (earlier today I encountered the same issue as everyone else). ^_^

If anyone does still encounter a problem, please contact support and let them know.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 340 Arc User

The team just notified me that they have applied a fix, and I was able to login to all servers without issue (earlier today I encountered the same issue as everyone else). ^_^

If anyone does still encounter a problem, please contact support and let them know.

Dyos (in our morning) no login problems appear. Try a couple of times.
  • heero200heero200 Posts: 29 Arc User
    > @anole300#5837 said:
    > The team just notified me that they have applied a fix, and I was able to login to all servers without issue (earlier today I encountered the same issue as everyone else). ^_^
    >
    > If anyone does still encounter a problem, please contact support and let them know.

Wish we had someone on pwi forums or at least info was passed on.

Pwi users are really feeling abandoned atm.

Thanks for the update tho.
    - PWI Forum MoD -