test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to Login

Unable to login to the game, but can login to Arc.

It says wrong password.

Comments

• panidus1panidus1 Posts: 1 New User
    Have same issue here on my account Lionheart server, cant login at all with right login name and password.
  • negsbabor#6697 negsbabor Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue, my account Eydra server, cannot login with all right info.
  • istari#5851 istari Posts: 2 Arc User
    Good Morning :)

We have the same Problem on Dyos. It is possible, that you use the german Client? If not, and you have the same Problem on the english client version pls tell me that :D so i dont need to change. Ty
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 343 Arc User
    Server DYOS
    Try to login 2. Acc = Fail with same issue

One Acc is logged in + playable. But there are less players around then normal.
    Try second PC and also failed.
  • istari#5851 istari Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 10
    Update:

Try it again, sometimes it works with the same acc. Just do it again and again :D
  • zaj#5820 zaj Posts: 1 Arc User
    i ttyed to log...but dont work. i try on other pc....dont work
  • zozominezozomine Posts: 1 Arc User
    same :s unable log in
    11:10 AM MEST Login Probs seems to be gone

Logged in 3 Acc. + other PC 1x Acc. without any Error.
  • kiki#7078 kiki Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 10
    Having same issue. Tried 2 accounts, I login to arc just fine but game does not let me into server (Illyfue), with a wrong acc/pass message pop-up.

Edit: Illyfue login seems to be working now.
  • lindy#9151 lindy Posts: 29 Arc User
    Having same issue. can not log in.
  • micca1976#0699 micca1976 Posts: 38 Arc User
    problem was gone... now appear again...
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 59 Arc User
    I am unable to log in as well tells me fail pw/user but yet I'm logged into arc with same thing makes no sense on top of that I log in then it says username and password fields cannot be left blank when they was filled. It will also come up as wrong password or account but I'm signed in through arc please fix this.
    Storm Server Nemesis Guild
    Class: Divine Priest
  • xingbingxingbing Posts: 1 Arc User
    ca sent la fin des haricots... pourquoi je peux même plus poster sur le forum FR?... et sinon pareil, j'imagine, que les autres... erreur mdp.... je l'ai changé pour voir... pareil... je ne sais pas ce que vous allez faire... mais je ne vous en souhaite pas moins ;)
  • tweety7777tweety7777 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same issue - Logged into ARC, but cannot log in to game on any accounts (wrong password message) - Lionheart server D:
  • rendielrendiel Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 10
    enter the arc as usual with my password and start cession to select the server (lionhearts) this ad appears, please someone to help me. Yesterday I played a while and there was never a problem. This happened today, I do not know what to do. and this is my main account. I only use two accounts, this and another I do not know why the ban.
    imageraro" alt="" />

Post edited by rendiel on
  • zhivankazhivanka Posts: 20 Arc User
    same here, cannot log into the game, only Arc.
  • ryokaaryokaa Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 10
    i am experiencing the same issue Eyrda server. I was litarly online like 40 minutes ago. now icant login
  • rendielrendiel Posts: 49 Arc User
    yep my too
  • unitiuniti Posts: 41 Arc User
    This morning, there have been multiple people on LH reporting difficulty logging into the game. We have no problem logging into ARC, but when starting the game, after selecting the server, we get a message that our password was incorrect and we are removed from game. After closing ARC several times ( at least 4) was able to log in past that message, but something is wrong and needs attention. Thank you.
    All Servers have this problem. Try over + over again. With a bit of luck login will be successful.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 732 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 10
    I've alerted our operations team and our engineers of the issue. We're currently investigating what is causing this login problem.
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 302 Arc User
    yep im getting same issue here again
  • heero200heero200 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 10
    HI all im a PWI Forum Mod tho i dont have mod here I believe this info is relevant to you.

This is a mass response regarding the login issues to PWI and Forsaken World.

If you are receiving an invalid username/password error message when attempting to login to either PWI or Forsaken World, please try again now. This issue appears to be intermittent, so for now the only resolution is to either keep trying, or try again at a later time.

Our engineers are currently investigating the cause of the issue. We will update this ticket when the issue has been resolved.

We appreciate your patience and support!

Thanks.​​
    - PWI Forum MoD -
  • zcorpanzcorpan Posts: 4 Arc User
    Looks like login issue is back in full force been trying to get on for 30min now with no luck hope it is solved soon tho :/
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited May 10
    me too Ive been trying for like 34min
  • angy68angy68 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Unable to login to the game, but can login to Arc.

It says wrong password...Tried again and again and .. again and again .. cant go into game but ARC..

• str0ndarstr0ndar Posts: 17 Arc User
    Here it is the same too, I can not log in.. :angry:
  • heladito#2432 heladito Posts: 1 Arc User
    i can not log in
  • xena#6497 xena Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have tried multiple times in trying to get into my account and the issue isn't still resolved, so when are they going to let us know what the problem is??
  • xena#6497 xena Posts: 9 Arc User
    xena#6497 said:

I have tried multiple times in trying to get into my account and the issue isn't still resolved, so when are they going to let us know what the problem is??

update got into my account