test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance - 4/23/19

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 662 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring tonight (4/23/19) at 23:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. The maintenance will include a server reset and internal updates. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 369 Arc User
    Please, a fix for Dragoon Skill 'Dragon Tamer' for the Ashen tree, @anole300#5837 it is bugged, doesn't work.
    And Legendary Orbs/Dragon Orbs for a good price would be good. With a good combo of promos. Lets see this maintenance, but still no Runemakers for the new class.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Orbs on boutique are a waste, waiting to see whatever promo comes, if it does. Nothing as been fixed again, when are u planning to unstuck ppl stuck on loading screens on cross after porting of your beautifull buggy queue arena.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 306 Arc User

Orbs on boutique are a waste, waiting to see whatever promo comes, if it does. Nothing as been fixed again, when are u planning to unstuck ppl stuck on loading screens on cross after porting of your beautifull buggy queue arena.

Who ever is been stuck :(
    Try to rename "currentserver.data" in your Installationfolder\ROLESETTINGS.

In this file FW stores where you are (normally). If this file not exists (renamed) it will create a new one.
    The new one point you to standard Nightfall Citadel Realm 1.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    Not working. Tried that ages ago when same problem occured last year.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 25
    botzlombe said:

Not working. Tried that ages ago when same problem occured last year.

Worked for some others.
    Open file with a normal text editor. Btw. open only for watching ;)
    What you can read there in ?
    Something like this:
    MOXBscer àS ' ©å A l l D y o s P v E 7 ' Sà A l l D y o s P v E 7 ' ª“ A l l D y o s P v E 7

And what you can see after doing steps from above?

It could be that missing chars are stuck in a queue for eg. FF. Then a GM/Supporter had to take ACTION.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    In my case the devs are already on it since some weeks. So i just wait till they finally have a solution.
  • mrsdolittlemrsdolittle Posts: 10 Arc User
    Can you do Spend Promo with Star Crystals again? :| I can not upgrade my armor :| i have not so much Wg Points :/

At least with Orb of Legends Dragoons could have some Runes. But you already gave us another pack of lame orbs. Totally useless.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 662 Perfect World Employee

Can you do Spend Promo with Star Crystals again? :| I can not upgrade my armor :| i have not so much Wg Points :/

They will be back in the shop soon, along with Dragoon Runemakers. ^_^
  • tehwinstehwins Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @anole300#5837 said:
    > Can you do Spend Promo with Star Crystals again? :| I can not upgrade my armor :| i have not so much Wg Points :/
    >
    > They will be back in the shop soon, along with Dragoon Runemakers. ^_^

How about the marvel orbs that the post suggests at end of charge reward page for 10 leafs
    No more Marvel orbs, please. A waste of money and everything. Legendary Orbs and Orb od Dragons at a good price and with better promos. We need new materials and items in the Orbs, updated Orbs. We also need the Hell Road Referee NPC in Illyfue, @anole300#5837 many of use asked for it, we also want the rewards, the same as the other servers.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    We need new orbs with better drop rate and reasonable price...12 leaves for 2 tof (12g bet and 1g return) >.< BTW leaves price down (50-60s) is a good sign for the market ;)
    OuYes, mate.
    I got Dc from X-Server, we won the FF match and seconds later I got Disconnected, when I try to log the char back, I cant.