test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spend promo turned off?

utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
I spent 1500 leaves but not getting the Erumi Magic Boxes and Rainbow Dream Orbs in mail for 2 hrs+, is the spend promo got turned off or just way to slow?

Comments

• iceman6#3584 iceman6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    yea same thing here too, been like 3 hour+ now.
    What going on?
  • same thing spent and got nothing whats going on
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 903 Perfect World Employee
    I've brought this up with the team and they've been investigating. Items are being sent out as they should, but are being received more slowly than usual. I'll let you know when I hear more.
  • avihsnisavihsnis Posts: 83 Arc User
    at the hour mark on one account now, still nothing
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Thank you @anole300#5837, I just logged in back and got the items in mail. as you said "more slowly than usual" ;(
  • avihsnisavihsnis Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    2.5 hours on first account, still nothing; any chance things will speed up? lel. got another account that started the waiting process 30 minutes ago

[edit/] somebody reported a few minutes ago; they got it roughly after 4 hours.
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 903 Perfect World Employee
    Yea, the team has been looking into the delays, but the sends are occurring... it is just taking a bit.
  • pikko#8249 pikko Posts: 11 Arc User
    Still have not received my spend rewards. Been 2 hours now. But others have gotten theirs.
  • spiceywingsspiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    dunno if you want to look into also but charge reward page keeps having an issue of when trying to redeem items it says redeem failed contact support etc. have never had a problem in the past redeeming items in quick succession to the same character and now 2 diff accounts had this error come up and have to wait like half an hour to redeem items again...
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 300 Arc User

Still have not received my spend rewards. Been 2 hours now. But others have gotten theirs.

I received my own after about 8 hours, but in the end it happened.