Make Soul Reforge Energy obtainable with soul coins

With upgrades lately you need 10 of this Soul Reforge Energy which cost 1d real gold at NPC, with this ingame economy everyone is struggling to upgrade their gears. As stated in the title can you change it to soul coins instead of real gold..

All gold gears, EB weapons, Fusion weapons needs 10(10 Diamond) of it plus the cost of obtaining the materials needed for the item upgrade itself... the cost is just insanity.
Level 100 BloodWind
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Great job PWE upgrading from 105 to 110 gold gears needs 20d from those Soul Reforge Enerygy excluding upgrade materials.

Just make them obtainable with soul gold!
    Level 100 BloodWind
  • brazinga#7202
    brazinga#7202 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I agree with your statement
  • dragos#0833
    dragos#0833 Posts: 8 Arc User
    agree lets change this no income npc ripper to soul gold, way to expensive to upgrade gear...
  • bloodreaperfw
    Even fortify ID transfer more expensive now, tried to transfer a couple of different IDs, some needed 1k+ purple re-id scroll to transfer. :D
    Level 100 BloodWind
  • thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    In my opinion, the problem is that there is almost no way to get tradeable gold by simply playing the game.
  • bloodreaperfw
    edited July 2019
    Funny how I spent more gold on Soul Reforge Energy than the materials needed to upgrade stuff..

Spent 30d on Soul Reforge Energy, while only spending 5d on materials for gold gear upgrade.

anole300 should really ask CN to change this in our version.

Level 100 BloodWind