test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to log into FW

1730 unable to log into FW, get to ARC, push "PLAY" button and nothing happens, both my friend and i are unable to log in. Is this the big patch coming or just servers down?

Comments

• aligator1990aligator1990 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Servers are up just client seems has some problem cant log also i press play and nothing happens.
  • mistyshadows2012mistyshadows2012 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Arc did an update in the middle of game play and you now can not log into the servers. When you press the play button it goes to another screen and you press that play button nothing is happening !! We can't log in and this is happening to all the people on the servers with this mysterious update that is so messed up !
  • wobblesweeblewobblesweeble Posts: 10 Arc User
    same thing is happening with me. I push play and nothing is happening
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    The same problem occurs here..
  • angelswrath38angelswrath38 Posts: 5 Arc User
    same sh!tt with me
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 821 Perfect World Employee
    I think it appears to be an Arc issue. I've already notified the team and have been talking to our engineers. I'll let you know more when I have more information!
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 821 Perfect World Employee
    The issue stemmed from a small update that was made to Arc a little while ago. It has been corrected, but you will need to relog into Arc to get it working again.
  • I think it appears to be an Arc issue. I've already notified the team and have been talking to our engineers. I'll let you know more when I have more information!

It appears too be working now~ @anole300#5837 I have too say your response time on fixing this issue was impressive. Shout out too you and the engineering team, @anole300#5837 best gm 2019 <3 #anolekeepsit100 #anolelit #anoleI'myournumberonefan xoxoxo <3<3<3
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 298 Arc User
    Yeah, it's fixed now. Thanks.
  • krykkyt2#3000 krykkyt2 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thank you!
  • str0ndarstr0ndar Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Very horrible this arc launcher.
    In addition to being bad, still the failure..
    If the arc launcher stops, Forsaken World will also stop.
    Not being able to play because of a crappy launcher that it is mandatory to use.
    Why not enable the use of the original game launcher as it was before?
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 303 Arc User
    thank you for the info
  • claudia#9286 claudia Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    i know the change was done for account security, but at some point it has to give way to common sense. if login was allowed from the client, players would be able login and play, cash etc while waiting for arc issues to be resolved.
    Post edited by claudia#9286 on
    The only thing that is guaranteed in Forsaken World is that the servers will be broken, because PWE has no clue how to fix them.