test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Orb of Marvels in boutique

chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
Orb of Marvels joins the boutique for a very limited time, from 2/14 – 2/16!

Comments

• thafujithafuji Posts: 285 Arc User
    Coudn't find them so yeah, seems like Orb of Marvels haven't been added to the store.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 14
    It is scheduled and due to how it was implemented, it will appear later this evening (PT). I'm updating the blog posts.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 15
    Nice to know @anole300#5837 . What about others ? Will there be changes in those blogs too ?
    AND what about Star Cristal for soul leaves ? (!!!)

Update:

~07:00 MET Orb is here in shop
    Post edited by ichdumm on
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited February 15
    They are in the boutique at the moment.
    The real question here @anole300#5837 is when will we get a Marvel orb version of the new items (sources fragments,paleblues), and before someone replys with orb of dragons, no ty i dont even like the mounts, and none buys them, need something more of the same but with diferent mounts or fashions, and better drop rates thx.
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User

The real question here @anole300#5837 is when will we get a Marvel orb version of the new items (sources fragments,paleblues), and before someone replys with orb of dragons, no ty i dont even like the mounts, and none buys them, need something more of the same but with diferent mounts or fashions, and better drop rates thx.

Something like this would be nice: Orb of Mega (aka OMG orbs ;p)

Pet' Miracle (Content Rashie, Rana, Rafael, Raggar)
    Mega' Miracle (Content EB105, Order Energy Miraclex3 or Holy Shardx5)
    Paleblue Crystal x20
    Source Essence Shard x40
    Source Essence Fragment x5
    Gold Coins
    Soul Coins
    Soul Leaves
    Tokens
    and more...
    edited February 16
    utahalt said:

Something like this would be nice: Orb of Mega (aka OMG orbs ;p)

Pet' Miracle (Content Rashie, Rana, Rafael, Raggar)
    Mega' Miracle (Content EB105, Order Energy Miraclex3 or Holy Shardx5)
    Paleblue Crystal x20
    Source Essence Shard x40
    Source Essence Fragment x5
    Gold Coins
    Soul Coins
    Soul Leaves
    Tokens
    and more...
    smtg like this would work, yeah.we need better orbs choices not just 2-3 decent, i kinda remember back then a GM saying that marvels was a one time chance only, hilarious how milked that orb is getting, the items in it cost 1 gold each nowadays eheh.
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 285 Arc User
    In my opinion, the whole store should be modernized when it comes to items sold and their prices including orbs which no one buys.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 309 Arc User
    Also STAR CRISTAL should be there again. Fashion for soul leaf etc etc. Look like that a fresh / new one now do the shop without any knowledge.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
    ichdumm said:

Also STAR CRISTAL should be there again. Fashion for soul leaf etc etc. Look like that a fresh / new one now do the shop without any knowledge.

Scheduling rotations may change what items are available in the shop, as well as their pricing. This has caused a temporary absence of Star Crystals, but they will return (purchasable by soul leaves).

ichdumm said:

Scheduling rotations may change what items are available in the shop, as well as their pricing. This has caused a temporary absence of Star Crystals, but they will return (purchasable by soul leaves).
    thx, this is good news.