test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merge Nyos whit illyfue

Merge Nyos whit illyfue 131 votes

Yes
68%
anasilva991mrflibbleuktomycro0wypasionydjohsobossyg92kamissssstampe88banjanklyrarilmaramarantosbotzlombegaladhwen23trakky666kumiunusualsuspect1shirayukihimethafujivmiwoutersparkssssssaborter 90 votes
No
31%
sambanr007angelheadleigh70adonisdemon24vala11sisskataanimepowamoonlight04kwvykpenatos1990majkel33nyxdeath001aligator1990netdasithielputkikijlimheren1failmoburotsi 41 votes

Comments

• clipinho2clipinho2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yes
    it should be done for long...many had send tincket for that and no1 did nothing... SO SEE NOW AND SO YOUR JOB PWE!!!!
  • blossomhoney1blossomhoney1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    No
    Could you please give us your reasons for wanting a merge? Making a vague poll without reasons to back it up is a little lacklustre.
  • stampe88stampe88 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yes
    for nyos are dead
  • jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 85 Arc User
    Yes
    BIG YES , i know some
    People have problem with that nyos is pvp and lllyfue if pve well i think most nyos would offer the pvp part away to get merge with lllfyue .
    And even if that would happend i dont se problem with 1 realm pvp and rest pve :) :) I hope they do that would be great. To save some people who really like and enjoy the game but can't compensate thanks to the lack off server population .
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    Yes
    YES. both servers are dead, illyfue is basically 2 big guilds atm, its too boring, same people, same instances run by again the same people, you lose nothing by giving them 1 or 2 pvp realms imo, i dont think illy ppl would mind, and if they do then simply dont go to that realm.
    i dont see why not, both servers are purely english speaking servers (not like dyos and shylia) so i see rly no issue at all, plus it would give both servers a boost of population and challenges
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Yes
    I voted Yes. From illyfue.
    Server population is very low, considering its an mmorpg.. You can't do or plan anything as population is draining and not growing. The number of limited players around means everything and every plan is useless to make. Dead server means guilds end up dying, which lead to game dying cos no people playing. Kinda make you lose interest to log in and stay to play some days actually..

PWE is not doing anything to grow and retain population in a long long time. Just merge all the damn servers already and let us have ONE server with a huge population.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• Yes
    MERGEEEE, I WANNA COME AND POKE ALL THOSE HOES ON ILLY ALSO!!

MAKE 4 REALMS PVP AND LEMME GO PEW PEW!

-Cimiries
  • mastat123mastat123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    nooooo give us a merge toooooo...
    merge both with dyos..we have 5pvp and 5pve realms xD
    Yes
    can we get this to happen nyos is realy dead now....
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    Few pelople already sent tickets to support asking about the merging servers matters, and basically all they said is a simple "we dont have merging plans in mind, we will continue to make events to increasethe games polulation" (lolololol and lol)

So ye they dont rly care about eu servers (and game as a whole) being left behind in terms of activity and population h u e
    Clyfar - divine priest
    Yes
    ANOLE300 can you fix this?? game is even more dead now
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    Illyfue was a PVE server and the players respect it and dont kill people for nothing. If servers merge, Nyos players accustomed to PVP, then? I'm more dead, than alive. If you are considering merging, it would like to solve it. Because most of the PVE players are leaving. The reason, we voted PVE server 8 years ago was, we dont want play for PVP server. Soooo? I'm not sure if I have to say yes or not for merge.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • tomycro0tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User
    Yes
    elisha2 said:

Illyfue was a PVE server and the players respect it and dont kill people for nothing. If servers merge, Nyos players accustomed to PVP, then? I'm more dead, than alive. If you are considering merging, it would like to solve it. Because most of the PVE players are leaving. The reason, we voted PVE server 8 years ago was, we dont want play for PVP server. Soooo? I'm not sure if I have to say yes or not for merge.

I think most people wouldn't mind when we merge that it stay full pve, because we don't have any pvp on nyos for year and half.
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User

I think most people wouldn't mind when we merge that it stay full pve, because we don't have any pvp on nyos for year and half.

If Illyfue stay PVE, then no problem, I think. When there is a cross server for all PVP actions. I do not have a chance in PVP as a pve healer.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • aborteraborter Posts: 15 Arc User
    Yes
    elisha2 said:

Nyos is so dead that PVP is non-existant anyway. We have to work together with every other guild available to even manage to do anything. We have practically been playing on a PVE server for a long time now. I'm sure nobody from Nyos will mind moving to a full PVE server due to PVP reasons.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited February 3
    Yes
    They have been asking to be with Illyfue for more than 3 years wth are you doing @anole300#5837 get Nyos on Illyfue already. About the PvP dilema i believe a lot of ppl on Illyfue are terrified with this idea, i heard some storys about some tards abusing it to cyber-bully and harras ppl on community bosses andppl doing dailys seals on alts. To be honest i dont mind open pvp it would help solve some problems, even though Illyfue ppl are mostly made of reluctant players in this game.
    Post edited by anasilva991 on
    Yes
    ???
  • zeeeqonzeeeqon Posts: 237 Arc User
    Yes
    Lol, they don't care at all
    NYOS server : Warrior ZeQoN