test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is #VI from TheCovenant using cheats too win in PVP? (let's reach 1000 views)

12346»

Comments

• ^^^^^Geez louise! Someone needs an emotional support cupcake! :D :D :D
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 29
    http://games.wanmei.com/ FW is missing...

NVM: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/ "Thank you for your eight years" cinematic trailer.

CN New Year events: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190128/216569.shtml we might get some too ;)
  • known2figuresknown2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    all these people talk about evidence, and present none, because don't have any. Just sounds like complaining and hissyfits just to do so. maybe one day all this money hostile and **** throw at the game, it might benefit them one day, or could just quit the game a 6th time and just stay gone. no one will really care either way.
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 29
    all these ppl bragging about how op they are in pvp or how better they are compared to the ones "whinning", i would so love to see you in action in pvp, seeing as most of the ppl i have seen in lionheart have "average" stats, nothing too major loOoLolOL

VI baby where are you?banned yet or just avoiding the important questions? or are you just busy building an extra 10k def and 200%cdmg? 🤫 or or are you maybe making a new char in another server in case you get banned? i heard you are an expert in doing that 🤷🏻‍♀️

also all these questions will most likely remain unanswered because i bet you are probably just laughing at all this and feeling so special with all the amount of attention you and this thread is getting, which is all you wanted teehee x)
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 37 Arc User
    Found the char - in PVE gear with an attack/cc relic it's a good 10k attack less and a bunch of cc. Many areas arnt so great like the animas so the stats it showed in arena gear are clearly with massive buffs so completely pointless to post them. Thread is now comoletely boring.
  • jcsmashjcsmash Posts: 14 Arc User

> @mikeblain88#3637 said:

> > @darklineworld

> > As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot.

> > Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your

> > facts together before calling out people.

>

> you have been gone how long. he was saying that he could one shot her and you say you could not and here is you telling him to "get gud". yeah that completely makes sense lol. maybe it is you who should get up to date on the facts before calling out people

Yeah I may of been gone for awhile but I've returned, maybe I don't have the full picture I just know during the 100 patch even with Iv > aos > full orbs with Dark nightmare I still couldn't kill her, this was done quite a few times I always ran out of Mana

thats cus you are a Sin.. Sins are weak

• nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 71 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    jcsmash said:

> @mikeblain88#3637 said:

> > @darklineworld

> > As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot.

> > Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your

> > facts together before calling out people.

>

> you have been gone how long. he was saying that he could one shot her and you say you could not and here is you telling him to "get gud". yeah that completely makes sense lol. maybe it is you who should get up to date on the facts before calling out people

Yeah I may of been gone for awhile but I've returned, maybe I don't have the full picture I just know during the 100 patch even with Iv > aos > full orbs with Dark nightmare I still couldn't kill her, this was done quite a few times I always ran out of Mana

thats cus you are a Sin.. Sins are weak

:pupperLOL:
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited January 30
    jramsden said:

Found the char - in PVE gear with an attack/cc relic it's a good 10k attack less and a bunch of cc. Many areas arnt so great like the animas so the stats it showed in arena gear are clearly with massive buffs so completely pointless to post them. Thread is now comoletely boring.

So those stats were just fully buffed? let me guess with a defense relic with 700 def spirits and bard courage or that demon target buff etc... makes sense. My question is answered, thx you @jramsden and @amarantos
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 662 Perfect World Employee
    I left this thread open, hoping more would come of it, but now I'm closing this thread as it is primarily accusations, name calling and arguing. It has gone on long enough without yielding much in terms of evidence or information.
This discussion has been closed.