test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is #VI from TheCovenant using cheats too win in PVP? (let's reach 1000 views)

1356

Comments

  • xnavaxxnavax Posts: 42 Arc User
    Yes
    I'm looking forward to see how this plays out but its always fun to have Satsau back in LH rofl @baphomet#7575
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    Even his vendor is a viscount. 🤔 I didn't think anyone REALLY believed that was a free to play char. Oh man, that's funny tho
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    Sorry not viscount, MidasVault number 1 is Eydra Club Member and MidasVault 2 is Baron and Visyrion is Cleric. How many more are there tho :tongue:
    CSing small amounts on alt accounts doesn't mean you're free to play most things u CS for are unbound anyway and can easily be traded to ur main
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 37 Arc User
    I'm still curious as to the rest of the stats or even the gear this person has.

    From what was showed everything seems doable except that ridiculous amount of defence so unless the guys showing stats post gold weapon skill or something then how the **** do you get that much defence whilst keeping everything else high? Or are you all rocking level 300 gold horseshoes and yiratis astral or something?

    And still just how old is this character and why's no one ever mentioned it before?
  • venomfang#8832 venomfang Posts: 8 Arc User
    No ?!?!
    ofc its doable if your willing to put a lot of time and effort into it, seems like a lotta people here think people should get stuff without even trying and assume that others who have practiced pvp many times and know their class very well are hacking or exploiting the game. Moral of the story quit whining, pull finger and maybe you'll be gud too
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 779 Arc User
    Sooo, to sum up there is no cheating, person is just a casher/farmer that likes to pull the 'i dont cash and im so good troll.'

    There is no healbots (the mass heals on some unkillable toons are result of the bugged raid that allows to put healers in one slot), there is no item duplications or anything related with cheat engine going on.
    The unlimited ancient warrior souls in lionheart and illyfue come from a mass farmer that likes to farm lost city on tuesdays solo.
    There is also no DU cooldown removal u can use 4 comprehension of war runes and get DU faster.

    People get stronger fast in the broken dead economy nowadays cause they cash leaves through the russian vpn.

    Also everything weird i might have saw in cross EU is just lag or some delusion of me being drunk still from new year, or someone with more skill than me. Evertyhing is fine in the forsaken lands, unless someone as real proof of those things in action im sceptical, sorry.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    > @anasilva991 said:
    > Sooo, to sum up there is no cheating, person is just a casher/farmer that likes to pull the 'i dont cash and im so good troll.'
    >
    > There is no healbots (the mass heals on some unkillable toons are result of the bugged raid that allows to put healers in one slot), there is no item duplications or anything related with cheat engine going on.
    > The unlimited ancient warrior souls in lionheart and illyfue come from a mass farmer that likes to farm lost city on tuesdays solo.
    > There is also no DU cooldown removal u can use 4 comprehension of war runes and get DU faster.
    >
    > People get stronger fast in the broken dead economy nowadays cause they cash leaves through the russian vpn.
    >
    > Also everything weird i might have saw in cross EU is just lag or some delusion of me being drunk still from new year, or someone with more skill than me. Evertyhing is fine in the forsaken lands, unless someone as real proof of those things in action im sceptical, sorry.

    *double facepalm* there's actually way more bugs to use most of them are done by doing too many actions at once in the game. As I said I've accidentally given myself true spells before just by flipping soultree and talents while simultaneously doing something else. The proof you're asking for is you just asking someone to show you how to do it. Again, it's a bad game full of bugs and I thought that was common knowledge.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    And yes u can make DU last ?60 seconds? with all the runes. That's not what I'm talking about.. but yeee, switching stances a lot is a good way to do many actions at once :D try being in a specific dungeon, go in as aegis do stances a few times in a certain order and now feel free to going back ele and watch that pve tenacity stick. If u're too lazy to find out without me explaining with specific instructions and details then u're not worthy of even finding out.. as for the DU, it's done a bit differently and that **** is too broken to even be hinted at how to do it so how about no.

    Also I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with a true rending gale rune on Eydra.. Well here's a pic of someone else accidentally getting it - https://imgur.com/a/1iwy7op don't ask me why there's a circle around hostility too because that's supposed to be there but I didn't put that one there :P
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    oh and if you have bloodbrawl as off spec buff urself up with Warblood Pact and then switch talents to whatever u normally play and the crit chance will stay. Not really abuseable unless you want to spend 5g on talent switching once every 30 min. Uuuhhm what else can you do, oh yeah switching soultrees and taking runes out and putting others in before switching will sometimes still make them count so you could set yourself up with more runes useable in the soultree than supposed to.. AGAIN, if you want to spend gold that is. But dude don't say there aren't any bugs to use if it's just you not having a clue of what u're talking about @anasilva991
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    And also... how is broken raid party's NOT a bug :D there's a fk ton to use out there. I'll admit I have no idea of what it looks like for tormentors though.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 779 Arc User
    i was being sarcastic, stating based from what i read on the initial comments, this game as too far many bugs, but some ppl like to throw some sand on other eyes, cliques backing each others pretty much, we had that on Illyfue too.

    Me and some ppl on Illyfue have only this question for VI that we would like answered, please dont take it as harrasment, we are just not smart enough to figure it out, we have been trying to find ways on how you could possible get 22k defense while using a full cc relic, and even with all the math we ended up on max 16-17k def at best, so please elucidate us, demons are not an high def class either.

    dark awakening Demon body gives 50 def per level 500 def
    astralplane cap level 70 cap so 5600 def 80 per level
    im sure you might be using the crit def build on astralplane so its 520 def
    lvl 29 wings 40% def
    pet buff 1k+-
    prot buff/priest buffs etc.

    I really hope PW is adressing those matters, also i hope PW is investigating old data and not just monitoring the toons, after exposure, if they have the means at best, if proved true it might be smtg way bigger than the Illyfue case, some months ago.
  • wendyh#8020 wendyh Posts: 4 New User
    Yes
    LEts see, today during survival 2 interesting things happened,
    First, Convenant lost to RJ twice, now thats wow, considering VI and his alts mainly wins entire guillds.
    Now is that isn't shocking enuff, booster fought win eminance in survival and half their members died, another wow. So shocking... so obvious...
  • micaspennermicaspenner Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes

    LEts see, today during survival 2 interesting things happened,

    First, Convenant lost to RJ twice, now thats wow, considering VI and his alts mainly wins entire guillds.

    Now is that isn't shocking enuff, booster fought win eminance in survival and half their members died, another wow. So shocking... so obvious...

    Seems like they are coordinated to lay low and let the fire be put out, then can continue their cheats/exploits in pvp after everything has died down..

    Well, to be honest, many from my guild have decided not to spent any money in FW until VI and his alts get permanent banned. As for booster, let FW handle it. SO, my guess is if Fw starts getting less profit, the game discontinues and everyone become nothing, non existent. So, yes, if u want people not to stop spending cash, then a permenant ban on VI and his alts be advised. Besides in the history of games, as game chats/exploits get worst, the game dies.
  • wendyh#8020 wendyh Posts: 4 New User
    Yes
    WOW!! really? Convenant with VI suddenly lost 2x? booster guild half of members wiped out, ?? wow,... means they stopped using cheats and decided to stay low at the same time, wow!! thing getting interesting. Well, im also not going to spend my money until cheaters get banned! Rather the game dies and i can then move on to another. Too addictive, let it die!!
  • callumh#0640 callumh Posts: 2 New User
    Yes
    as my profile pic shows, are we going on a strike, to not cs?

    Count me in!!
    Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!!

    Lets form a community and go on no cs strike
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    @anole300#5837 just copy and paste this whole thread to developers who can do something about these issues because tickets don't do much. Obviously.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,042 Arc User
    edited January 27
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.

    LEts see, today during survival 2 interesting things happened,

    First, Convenant lost to RJ twice, now thats wow, considering VI and his alts mainly wins entire guillds.

    Now is that isn't shocking enuff, booster fought win eminance in survival and half their members died, another wow. So shocking... so obvious...

    hi, thanks for your concern, but yesterday our two top healers both had connection issues and werent able to make trials. so we were missing some heavy heals and that was the result of not being more careful for things outside of our control. next time feel free to check the character list of who's in the match before going crazy with conspiracy theories. if you were even there, and not just being fed information from a dumb source :smiley: booster has lost trial matches before when we lost too many people from fights or get separated from each other. so again, IF we ever used bugs, which we dont, we would win 100% of the time, which we havent.

    @alive ive never called us friends so im not sure if youre reading properly? mr vamps alts have cs rank on them from farming arc quests before pwe removed them. so, once again, things have mundane explanations but people prefer to go with the outrageous because it sounds better. and buggy things with runes and tree swaps stay until you realm hop or enter/leave an instance so if you want you live your life like that and not go anywhere then sure.....

    @anasilva991 she uses cc/atk relic with champ dps gear and defense relic (515+ spirits) with arena, and solar 5s in all gears. dont leave those out.

    and also for dumb people, astral reforge crystals have good success rate and can get you to 100% reforge without resetting. a pain the ****, sure. but not impossible.
    Post edited by amarantos on
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 27
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.

    as my profile pic shows, are we going on a strike, to not cs?



    Count me in!!

    Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!!



    Lets form a community and go on no cs strike

    "fw i wont cs until you ban VI and toons!!!.... fw at wednesday: boutique weekly update with orb of legends. you reaction: i wont cs until fw ban VI and toons!!!... spend promo up with orb of legends, you reaction: maybe i can cs... charge rewards up with more orb of legends, your reaction: fw shut up and take my money, im going to cs in your broken game... then another week without beat VI... ban VI and toons!!"

    classic angry people in fw
  • mikeblain88#3637 mikeblain88 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 27
    @amarantos said:
    > and also for dumb people, astral reforge crystals have good success rate and can get you to 100% reforge without resetting. a pain the ****, sure. but not impossible.

    and for even dumber people who believe that load of **** that @amarantos just said then let me sell you my plan to make millions on casino slot machines too

    would take thousands to do that all reforges 95-100% on 2 sets of gear and reforges are lost on every upgrade or transfer. they are handed out all bound and in very limited numbers even with spend rewards. it takes more than a hundred even with resets to do all pieces in a set

    reveal the cs rank and we will see the truth. all else just blowing smoke and lame excuses only dumb people would believe
    Post edited by mikeblain88#3637 on
  • callumh#0640 callumh Posts: 2 New User
    Yes
    > @nyxdeath001 said:
    > as my profile pic shows, are we going on a strike, to not cs?
    >
    >
    >
    > Count me in!!
    >
    > Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!!
    >
    >
    >
    > Lets form a community and go on no cs strike
    >
    > "fw i wont cs until you ban VI and toons!!!.... fw at wednesday: boutique weekly update with orb of legends. you reaction: i wont cs until fw ban VI and toons!!!... spend promo up with orb of legends, you reaction: maybe i can cs... charge rewards up with more orb of legends, your reaction: fw shut up and take my money, im going to cs in your broken game... then another week without beat VI... ban VI and toons!!"
    >
    > classic angry people in fw

    Then lets wait and see then.
    Worst case game dies. its that simple.
    Best case, game still dies, at a slower rate. its even simpler.

    Bottom line is that cheaters/exploiters will not cs as heavy as before, and those awre of this will not cs as much either, its really simple maths, so ifthe ban hammer doesnt come, game just dies eventually. When that happens, who cares if u r OP with cheats or u aint? Everybody becomes nobody. Refer to history of games, and tell me which game didnt die when many exploiters exist and no one to fix it. There is a reason why all US fw staff got fired and the germans are handling this. Soon, when this game dies thanks to VI and booster, all can be happy and move on to toher games. Though I'd be too embarssed to say im in booster after that. Well, no need to respond to this, anyways, time will tell as i mentioned earlier.
  • sylzareesylzaree Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yes

    > @nyxdeath001 said:

    > as my profile pic shows, are we going on a strike, to not cs?

    >

    >

    >

    > Count me in!!

    >

    > Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!! Ban VI and toons!! Else no CS!!

    >

    >

    >

    > Lets form a community and go on no cs strike

    >

    > "fw i wont cs until you ban VI and toons!!!.... fw at wednesday: boutique weekly update with orb of legends. you reaction: i wont cs until fw ban VI and toons!!!... spend promo up with orb of legends, you reaction: maybe i can cs... charge rewards up with more orb of legends, your reaction: fw shut up and take my money, im going to cs in your broken game... then another week without beat VI... ban VI and toons!!"

    >

    > classic angry people in fw



    Then lets wait and see then.

    Worst case game dies. its that simple.

    Best case, game still dies, at a slower rate. its even simpler.



    Bottom line is that cheaters/exploiters will not cs as heavy as before, and those awre of this will not cs as much either, its really simple maths, so ifthe ban hammer doesnt come, game just dies eventually. When that happens, who cares if u r OP with cheats or u aint? Everybody becomes nobody. Refer to history of games, and tell me which game didnt die when many exploiters exist and no one to fix it. There is a reason why all US fw staff got fired and the germans are handling this. Soon, when this game dies thanks to VI and booster, all can be happy and move on to toher games. Though I'd be too embarssed to say im in booster after that. Well, no need to respond to this, anyways, time will tell as i mentioned earlier.

    I do agree on the fact that cheaters, exploiters and those aware of this thread will cs much lesser. FW might most likely discontinue like what happened to jade dynasty if there isn't enough profits worth continuing.
  • sylzareesylzaree Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yes
    Btw, the GMs, whats your intake on these. I have not seen GM(anole) replies.
    Neither are you doing anything about all the evidence mailed to you by many people.
    Can get hear from GM?
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 75 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    just to end, @anole300#5837 feel free to close this thread tomorrow after you read all
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 37 Arc User
    The numbers just do not work you don't have 37k attack on a demon without a decent relic filled with attack spirits which stops you getting 22.5k Def

    So if it's built for def then how do you get 37k attack?

    Where's the full stats unbuffed wing charges etc as this guy claims to be an elemental attack build lol
  • kyda201kyda201 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 27
    My first post from this account because i don't use forum.
    So let's see... some people want to point at others like 5 years old kids accusing you got beat for taking a toy that wasn't yours... If we talk about exploits, they have been in game since forever and that's all PWE fault, for their mistakes and people use and abuse them, even some that full their mouths saying "we are clean".

    About the cheat, since you guys like to point at Booster guild cheating, why we don't say more, some _HOSTILE_ members (yes, i will say some members instead of whole guild as some people here, because i'm sure not everyone in the guild did it) cheated in one of the last exploits the game had, holy soul orbs from charge reward, that suppose had to be x30 for i believe 1300 points... they got x1600 orbs instead of the x30 per, and opening orbs in x-server worth in 2-3 hours of opening, result of that, got resistance and masteries up, some of them got ULTRA... PWE was aware of that, this people got no ban-3days-1week ban, yet still playing the game, because PWE doesn't care? ofc they don't care, this people feed them with money, yet whine about a broken game...

    Also, seems like people here are scare of throw names for some reason... well i'm not, i can name the people that exploit and cheat the holy soul orbs from Eyrda... can start with xAlivex (if you say something about, he will tell you he took a week break from game, yet he had vendor and alt on), Quirinus_War, Iridessa, ILetum, RavenWolf, Tizali, Asmer, IrishRebel, _Kazuto_(Quirinus_War inheritor) and some of them alts/vendors, _De_Venta_, JoLaree, KamaliaMingan, etc... probably more people that tried from their guild and couldn't cheat after PWE realized the mistake, i send tickets with multiple screenshots about this people when that happen and surprise surprise, they don't care, this players are still there and csing everytime some good orb is up in boutique, spend promos and charge rewards, so i don't know why people have to point others...

    I'm from Eyrda, so i have seen this on my own, not from some rumor or comment that someone else did.

    Something else, the fact of some users in forum join today @wendyh#8020 or someone joining on Jan 25th @mikeblain88#3637 when this thread was made make me laugh...

    Keep complaining about everything in the game, you will just fall in the same, PWE doesn't care about... Players will keep csing in every server and login every day on this "dead and broken game" as many of you call it.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    > @kyda201 said:
    > My first post from this account because i don't use forum.
    > So let's see... some people want to point at others like 5 years old kids accusing you got beat for taking a toy that wasn't yours... If we talk about exploits, they have been in game since forever and that's all PWE fault, for their mistakes and people use and abuse them, even some that full their mouths saying "we are clean".
    >
    > About the cheat, since you guys like to point at Booster guild cheating, why we don't say more, some _HOSTILE_ members (yes, i will say some members instead of whole guild as some people here, because i'm sure not everyone in the guild did it) cheated in one of the last exploits the game had, holy soul orbs from charge reward, that suppose had to be x30 for i believe 1300 points... they got x1600 orbs instead of the x30 per, and opening orbs in x-server worth in 2-3 hours of opening, result of that, got resistance and masteries up, some of them got ULTRA... PWE was aware of that, this people got no ban-3days-1week ban, yet still playing the game, because PWE doesn't care? ofc they don't care, this people feed them with money, yet whine about a broken game...
    >
    > Also, seems like people here are scare of throw names for some reason... well i'm not, i can name the people that exploit and cheat the holy soul orbs from Eyrda... can start with xAlivex (if you say something about, he will tell you he took a week break from game, yet he had vendor and alt on), Quirinus_War, Iridessa, ILetum, RavenWolf, Tizali, Asmer, IrishRebel, _Kazuto_(Quirinus_War inheritor) and some of them alts/vendors, _De_Venta_, JoLaree, KamaliaMingan, etc... probably more people that tried from their guild and couldn't cheat after PWE realized the mistake, i send tickets with multiple screenshots about this people when that happen and surprise surprise, they don't care, this players are still there and csing everytime some good orb is up in boutique, spend promos and charge rewards, so i don't know why people have to point others...
    >
    > I'm from Eyrda, so i have seen this on my own, not from some rumor or comment that someone else did.
    >
    > Something else, the fact of some users in forum join today @wendyh#8020 or someone joining on Jan 25th @mikeblain88#3637 when this thread was made make me laugh...
    >
    > Keep complaining about everything in the game, you will just fall in the same, PWE doesn't care about... Players will keep csing in every server and login every day on this "dead and broken game" as many of you call it.

    You're off on so many points. first of all, all holy souls were paid for. not our fault that more holy soul orbs were sent out than supposed to and they never came for free. I got a few hundred more than I paid for not thousands and I was never banned I was also the first one to jump in PWEs live chat and tell them they **** up their charge promo. The ultra titles u are talking about are players who's resistances were already lvl 98 across the board.. This mega loot ure talking about doesn't even exist. And everyone that knows me knows I work 1 week to be free for 1 week after that's just my work schedule

    You're comparing paid for orbs with people that are actively cheating. Have a good day :D
  • mikeblain88#3637 mikeblain88 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 27
    jst had 2 write this

    > @nyxdeath001 said:
    > just to end, @anole300#5837 feel free to close this thread tomorrow after you read all

    > @amarantos said:
    > id be happy if pwe just closed fw already. new poll, close fw!

    > @baphomet#7575
    > close this thread now

    this is so funny. troll thread fail. all our cheats getting exposed. abort! abort! :D :D :D
  • > @amarantos said:
    > and buggy things with runes and tree swaps stay until you realm hop or enter/leave an instance so if you want you live your life like that and not go anywhere then sure.....

    but wait did you not say earlier in the thread that you did not know anything at all about this stuff and now suddenly you know all about when it does and does not work

    wait yes you did

    > @amarantos
    >once again you guys seem to be the ones who know all about these bugs that none of us have even heard of

    pretending that spending a few gold to swap a rune in and out so expensive for someone with a gold weapon and super title is priceless

    i think that you just outed yourself right there @amarantos

    do not worry about going back and editing. it has already been screen shotted

    and you are the one calling others dumb :smiley:
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 178 Arc User
    Yes
    I just want to see some actual evidence of these cheats and hacks happening. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? So many accusations, so little evidence so far. Where's all the evidence that support is apparently getting bombarded with? VI has actually posted some things to attempt to prove her innocence, which is more than can be said for the other side.

    And I think that if VI has done the things she's being accused of, PWE should do something about it. That goes for other players too.

    Then again, if PWE were to take action against all the players who have done something that's against TOS, the game probably wouldn't have many people left playing.

    At the end of the day though, it's just a bunch of pixels in a game. Some people seem to forget that.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes
    For those of you that don't know who VI or the covenant is he got 2 more char's equally geared all with 2 nice sets of gear too.

    leaf exchange for 3 maxed out toons my **** I know how much I CS'd for just making 2 decent sets on one toon.
This discussion has been closed.