test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unlimited Free Ancient Warrior Soul

2»

Comments

• unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    kannary26 said:

Are you trying to expose the hacks of the ones close to you too? or just the ones you dont like at all?

In my ideal scenario, no one would get banned because the game already has threateningly few people. I would want the ability to exploit be taken away from everyone, regardless of who they are and what guild they're in, and then let the chips fall where they may afterwards. The idea being that it wouldn't matter, what with the game's typical power progression, whatever gains were illegitimately earned, would be all but insignificant in 12 months anyway and it would eventually rebalance.

At this point now though, it doesn't matter any more.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 369 Arc User

Ideals lead to failure. Communities are not a homogeneous thing to keep in good shape at all costs. There are possibilities, and the development of some impedes the development of others, that is specialization. What's the point here?
    Very simple, what seems to you to be an ideal scenario is nothing more than what the cheats want, that the game goes on at all costs, and that the actions never have consequences. If most of the community makes the decision to do things wrong, there is no logical reason for the administration to provide any solution to it, and that's because what the community is doesn't depend on the administrators but on the community itself, delegating responsibility is a childish trait, and it's not advisable to cling to lost cases. I remember talking about the interpersonal problems of this community and having received disdain, from the banns until now everything is guerrilla between one and the other. The cheats would like none of their actions to have consequences, and that the game would remain very populated and stable, so that they could live in it as Gods, being able to do everything and everyone, but the reality is that when things are done badly, they end badly. Logic is not bad nor is it good, it is, and it never fails.
    And it seems that the children of this community want their diapers changed every time they unload their needs, the children of this community want to be punished against the wall every time they misbehave, but this is not a house, nor a playground, this is a business, and no one will waste time trying to correct the incorrigible.
    It's all in the mind. For a long time, Arena did not work, and everything was crying and reproaching, frustration and wailing; now it has been working properly for a long time, and what has changed? What has changed is that those who claimed the functionality of that space have been the first to invest energy and time in destroying the community and the game, and therefore, functional or not, the Arena is dead.

This supports the above argument. Stop blaming the administrators, and begin to understand that your actions have consequences. Live them with the same ignorance with which you lived your decisions, if that alleviates your bitterness.

It's as if a rapist said that in his ideal scenario, women never existed, so he could have gotten rid of being a rapist. It is much easier not to worry about the existence of what surrounds us when we have to assume our capacity and power in decision making. In games there are always technical problems, in this game that has become something massive, but this doesn't change the fact that if individuals were noble and just, they would decline the use of those holes, of the trap, and nobody or anything could threaten the harmony of the community. But it's tempting to demand from administrators the elimination of all threats and to maintain a neglected and mediocre attitude towards one's autonomy. I'am very sure of it.

:smile:
  • clyfy23#1717 clyfy23 Posts: 3 Arc User
    some ppl here claiming that you gotta know how a class works in order to call it cheat or non cheat, well let me tell you mate that i have been playing this (now) lame game for more than 6 years and i know how most of the classes work, kinda because i have played most of them, being a priest my main char now

it is NOT legit seeing random (not even top strong) elemental warriors (and i repeat, elemental, not aegis) getting perma 100k crits in fjord or arena and getting mana drained by me + a water bard and getting their full mana and hp back within 1 second, for like 5 minutes straight and nonstop, having no blood vamp or priest or ANYONE else around, and once that warrior eventually died, he came back to the altar in fjord and did the exact same thing, getting over 100k crits nonstop and its hp and mana kept going upand up, not even using anima shields (i play with effects on all the time)

it is NOT that rio skill, i know how rio works and i know the heal skills warriors have

i have also seen warriors spam DU, like literally spam it twice or even 3 times in one arena round

and, to finish with this fishy matter, i have seen a warrior respawning after dying in an instance in illyfue with instant full hp+mana, when the normal thing would be spawning with a 10% or so of each?

i have seen that happening in 2 warriors so far, im not gonna call names, will just say 1 is from illyfue and another one is from tytan, but from this last server i just mentioned theres LOADS of reports and complaints about the way they play, especially in pvp, as there seems to be more "fishy skills" involved than just the DU+hp thing i said before from warriors
    (who knows, maybe that warrior cs'd so much that he earned a "no DU cooldown" skill after reaching 100k dollas right?LoL)

oh and they also gain stats out of nowhere, they all run around with gold weapons, 900+ crit dmg, 35k+ attack, lv33 wings, superman titles, etc BUT, let me guess, its all coming from an insane csing spree right? (daaaamn daniel, those cheap leaves they get from charging through a russian vpn must be helping loads!)

we cant deny that theres fishy stuff going on, some people already admitted getting access to private servers, files, modifying skills, upcoming promos and boutique updates, so why all the "learn how classes work" thing? like man the EU servers had a huge exploiting situation months ago, ending up in massive perma bans, those ppl exploiting those treasures in your cross servers looks exactly like our cross server months ago, just different orbs (but in the end, same outcome, the need to exploit to be "good")

hello @anole300#5837 its nice to post about server maintenances in this broken and exploited game innit?
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    ^ had to change account since it wouldnt let me post with this h u e
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 25
    dunno if temp or not but the aws guy vanished o.o at least on LH didnt seen him today/yesterday
    edit: just saw his vend pop back up
    Post edited by perseus#4589 on
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart

It's as if a rapist said that in his ideal scenario, women never existed, so he could have gotten rid of being a rapist. It is much easier not to worry about the existence of what surrounds us when we have to assume our capacity and power in decision making. In games there are always technical problems, in this game that has become something massive, but this doesn't change the fact that if individuals were noble and just, they would decline the use of those holes, of the trap, and nobody or anything could threaten the harmony of the community. But it's tempting to demand from administrators the elimination of all threats and to maintain a neglected and mediocre attitude towards one's autonomy. I'am very sure of it.

:smile:

Equating cheating in a game with [email protected]? WTF is wrong with you? Seriously, look in a mirror and ask that question.
    I have not compared **** itself with cheating, I have compared the principle of the rapist whose ideal setting is the non-existence of women as an infallible method of not being a rapist, with the principle of the cheater whose ideal setting is a game in which there are no gaps in for not being a cheater. There is a difference between what I said, and what you wanted to understand, conveniently.
    Your ideal scenarios are an absurd abyss where individual responsibilities evaporate to give way to the neglect and incongruence of a community that would live only to do things wrong and beg for the unconditional repair of the administration, without banns, of course, or anything that threatens the rose-colored world that raises above immaturity.

Yes, you better think about it.
    Go seek help Copolong
    I imagine that anything that is not a clumsiness ceases to interest you, and your automatic response is to suggest to others that they do what it's most urgent for you to do. Have a good afternoon, UsualSuspect1.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 662 Perfect World Employee
    I'm not sure about any server merges, as they all took place before I came along. I've already asked support and the team to investigate what might be going on. Sifting thru the gossip, claims, and inappropriate tangents here, any actual information presented will be useful to the investigation. However, if this thread continues devolving, it will be closed.
    @anole300#5837 support already has player side view videos of some of the hacks in action, and has for months, and then just force closed the investigation down for multiple people reporting.

Passing this thread information along to support isn't going to yield any useful results to the player base's concerns. They have direct proof already.

Someone, somewhere in PWE needs a kicking. If you want to help, but it may be that it's above your seniority level within the company, then find who is the right person to kick about this is, cos it's not the support team, we can tell you that right now
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

I'm not sure about any server merges, as they all took place before I came along. I've already asked support and the team to investigate what might be going on. Sifting thru the gossip, claims, and inappropriate tangents here, any actual information presented will be useful to the investigation. However, if this thread continues devolving, it will be closed.

finally, @anole300#5837 now send everything you guys claim to have as proof, vídeos, ss proofs from combat logs etc...
  • I'm not sure about any server merges, as they all took place before I came along. I've already asked support and the team to investigate what might be going on. Sifting thru the gossip, claims, and inappropriate tangents here, any actual information presented will be useful to the investigation. However, if this thread continues devolving, it will be closed.

If your able too follow the gold from the exploited goods vender you can probably find out who is doing real money trade with him as well if that concerns you. The guy does not even play the game with a ' main ', and has earned so much free gold that is not going into his character, and you wont see him on the wealth list either because gold is hidden in the mail system and being sold too players in or around his circle.