test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is #VI from TheCovenant using cheats too win in PVP? (let's reach 1000 views)

baphomet#7575 baphomet Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 26 in General Discussion
I'm a member of this guild and I would like too know what you think, thank you!
Post edited by baphomet#7575 on

Is #VI from TheCovenant using cheats too win in PVP? (let's reach 1000 views) 63 votes

Um
6%
frogsplattertigeraveirllmicca1976#0699 4 votes
Yes
58%
peepfreak6mavip4nbuffybombsdsgreedalwanrsylzareejaseeespardaiorransxdkdavesilentblowzjuvia885swordheartzbloodreaperfwalmightysaintsxnavaxbboynotim3tamponslayergaaneeshaapolarnimedo#7582perseus#4589 37 votes
No ?!?!
12%
tomycro0darklineworldlunchisverycooljcoderasunlord#8052vemonfang#8518venomfang#8832kleh#8207 8 votes
I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
22%
amarantosaxelalmernyxdeath001dinonoshineypookielordmasakapinks12karekano26isidoraelenakannary26lerici#2543kyda21serethiel26kleeeeeeeeeeeh#1601 14 votes

Comments

• jcoderajcodera Posts: 10 Arc User
    No ?!?!
    Where's the option to vote for delicious pie?

• buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 176 Arc User
    Yes
    Clearly they are cause we all know I'm too OP to die.
  • dinonodinono Posts: 26 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    I am 12 and what is PVP?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    dirty farmer hacks zomg
  • kyda21kyda21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    omghax! everyone cheat, 0 pvp skills
  • axelalmeraxelalmer Posts: 30 Arc User
    Or become one with the Chinese farmers and git gud
  • karekano26karekano26 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Obviously hax *rolling eyes* how dare to know how to pvp or how to build a toon or even what trees do... gosh, people make up rumors this days to hide they dont know nothing about other classes/builds/trees... but definitely everyone cheat? #HailCheatAndHax

• alwanralwanr Posts: 294 Arc User
    Yes
    The 24h hacks pack it's in shylia's boutique and it costs 10 leaves only! They should remove that pesky pack from the game !
  • darklineworlddarklineworld Posts: 51 Arc User
    No ?!?!
    Dont be a nub and complain about someone that is better and stronger than you beats you. One simply doesn't complain about pvp.
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes
    Too much **** to exploit in the game. as for VI using it for pvp? -dunno but it's probably possible? What I do know is that she already got perma banned, but for other reasons. Where's her toon on eydra? And when is her new toon getting the ban hammer too? 🔨 most bugs to use are with warrior's though.
    Yes
    Pssst, Slip in my dms and I'll tell u all about it. Payment first tho 🤔
    Yes
    I know how to bug out a warrior's pve tenacity and even how to make divine uphold have no CD and I don't even play a warrior. I could name you two reaper bugs that could also be used for pvp but nothing major. -so is it possible for her/him/it to cheat? Hell yeah I think it is. But if it's being used by that player? dunno.
    Yes
    I've even accidentally given myself true rending gale several times even before I had the rune when flipping soulpower/talents back and forth and made myself get points in talent trees that arent supposed to be there somehow. It is a **** game people, but it is the game we enjoy playing :D and it definitely doesn't work as intended a lot.
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 63 Arc User
    Yes
    Just share all the bugs you know so everyone will be in an even playing field :D Everyone just play using hacks :p ;)
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sylvieebruutzsylvieebruutz Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes
    Im a friend of VI, and yes, he used to cheat using 3rd part software. Need pay $200 for it and your personal details will be taken as insurance, that software can exploit many thing and resouces to give VI the gears and ids he has. I know cuz VI introduced me to that seller so yes, but after using it, i feel the game is no more fun and regret. Im coming up clean so VI can choose not to cheat and enjoy the game more as a friend. I belive pple in booster guild are also exploiting bug/ using 3rd party softwares to cheat, VI had told me before. Please do not hate VI, not everyone say say no when tempted with cheats..
  • micaspennermicaspenner Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes
    Honestly, why not just permanent ban VI and all accounts on same ip address, as a lesson, and if more people expoit, they will resurface just like VI and get banned. Honestly, a game once got exploits and 3rd party cheats will means the end of FW, since FW need the cheats itself to give to china to analyze and fix and since u said that u need to give out personal details, i do not think fw is going to get hold of the cheats. Can be permanetly ban VI and other toons from same IP address as a lesson?
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    dis is just lol. xD my wig is flying all over space on its way to pluto and my tea is spilled all over the marble floor, good gawd help us here.
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited January 25
    -'After sh1tting on the holy virgin and using exploits, I realize that the game is not the same thing :3'

God Bless you.
  • terryh#4619 terryh Posts: 1 New User
    Yes
    Must take lots of balls to admit that, but sounds so funny to hear it at the same time!!
    God Bless ya for coming up front, i'd probably never admit if i was you.
  • juvia885juvia885 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes
    Is this for real??? SHAME on VI and Booster Guild.
  • pattyx#9251 pattyx Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes
    Yeah, that 3rd party software utilised Cheat engine with lua script debugger. Since FW uses stacks and all dice rolls and prizes, chest loots, orbs, etc is all done on client side in .DLL, hence, can log into the identified main parent process that spawn child process and debug the lua scripts to make changes. for example u can change gospels' loot to always give out stone of sage and gem wheel to always give crystaline 3, 1 shotters, hp never drops under 1, compromise the roll dice range, reiding etc. now most games using lua scripting are compromised. I believe that is what that 3rd party software is using. Maybe FW should do a md5 hash check before and after executing processes so they are not bedugged and might solve most issues regarding 3rd party softwares?
  • pattyx#9251 pattyx Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes
    There are also the exploits without using 3rd party hacks, such as warrior's DU without cooldowns, etc etc, that mainly booster guild abuses.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited January 25
    Wow, what a backfire! This thread went from "LRN2PLAY HUEHUE" to "Here's how to cheat like Booster/Covenant" faster than it takes to download some 3rd party software. Lol
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    grandpa used to say the devil always wears tartan breeches. jajaja
  • baphomet#7575 baphomet Posts: 6 Arc User
    Actually I'm #VI ~ I made this for the lols~ There is a reason people are getting so upset over me and it's because they are coming too play with me expecting too do some damage, when the reality is they need a lot more then what they have. Here is my stat~ I'm building on ways that most people don't~ https://postimg.cc/DWh7zWV0. @anole300#5837 or any GM's involved with any excess amount of ticket's that have been coming my way. Go ahead, monitor me 24-7 or at any guild trial/pvp event if you have the resources. You wont find anything, I don't cheat, and never needed too. @sylvieebruutz we are not friends, I only socialize pretty much with my small group, but that was a good one ( very creative ). @alivex, keep sending those ticket's in about my ' perma ban ' that never happened. @ANOLE300 feel free too look into this ( or maybe ban him for a day for harassing me, or exploting the ticketing system ) but no longer then that, we still need people too pvp with~ @unusualsuspect1 I like how you jump in shapelle when a member of your 'cross server pvp alliance' jumps in too talk, How about less talking and more PVP, It was fun when Outlaws/Emi/Sangre/HOSTILE/ allianced together too fight 3-4 girl guild TheCovenant+Booster ~ good times. @pattyx#9251 I sure hope w.e technical computer type things your talking about can be detected. As for getting quad ID's, I was able too luckily get those with about 1000 scrolls per piece for only 1G each scroll. It was not difficult and I'm surprised more people have not followed in my footsteps other then like the 2-5 I have seen.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited January 25
    Lol, such delusion. I responded when I woke up and saw the sh*tshow that had played out when asleep, but whatevs.
    I'm finding this hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Enjoy the mess you started and be careful what can of worms you choose to jokingly open next time haha
  • baphomet#7575 baphomet Posts: 6 Arc User
    The only delusion here is the one you created when you realized a guild of 3-4 players was taking on guilds of 15-18+ mains, it wasn't just your guild shapelle most have experienced this but yet your the only one that keeps talking about it. You were on the right track getting your arena gears after taking that many losses in faction / Guild trial but it's still not enough and here you are again mentioning guilds of 3-4 players using hacks deflecting the truth when really you should just try too step it up but you don't.
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 25
    you know velvetstrike also used to tell people he "just csed" his 400 fragments to get 105 gold gloves directly from npc, he also said he dropped ancient runestones (which was later proven wrong as it was all photoshopped and requested to a gm by da face), and i could go on and on and on but i cba right now

i dont know you nor i know the kind of drama you got on your own server/cross server, but i have met MANY people in this game bragging about their stats, posting pics of them, saying how much they worked/csed for them, to end up being all fake and exploited 🤫 so yea

let pwe do the work, if they do anything that is, but i must admit this is pretty funny to witness

pretty curious to know how exactly you "built" your char, as for you not many others have done it the same way which is very odd
    Clyfar - divine priest
This discussion has been closed.