test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unlimited Free Ancient Warrior Soul

edited January 19 in General Discussion
Hi there, I noticed Lionheart server has access too unlimited amount of ancient warrior soul, flame crystals, devi rock shards, divine potions, and champ packs sourced from inferno treasure orb and I was wondering if this would be available too players on storm server as well. https://ibb.co/yny2SPr , https://ibb.co/r2Qmw05

Comments

• tavannyltavannyl Posts: 62 Arc User
    well, thats what happens when PWE makes deals with GMs from closed servers they allow to migrate to their product. but yeah would be nice for the rest of the servers but PWE also likes to allow support abuse and such so good luck with getting anything other than a closed and buried thread.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

sourced from inferno treasure orb

could you elaborate, what is this?
  • edited January 19
    That is an orb that was available for a short time a few years back that has been spammed on our US x-server ever since then. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/10149562-weekly-boutique-update and from what I have noticed and heard this person is selling about 10,000 warrior souls every couple days - a week, which goes too show you how long this has been going on for and the vast amount of this orb that has been spammed.
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 20
    There's been a guy selling unlimited ancient warrior souls and a bunch of divine potions and I think some fluxes for probably a year or more on illyfue...

Probably same ****..
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    remember pwe never gave any explanation regarding illyfue's exploiting/scamming so i bet nothing will be said about this either

anyway now we know the exploiting hasnt stopped huehauehuaheu
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • This is like the bottom of the barrel of things being exploited on this game. :D
  • tavannyl said:

well, thats what happens when PWE makes deals with GMs from closed servers they allow to migrate to their product. but yeah would be nice for the rest of the servers but PWE also likes to allow support abuse and such so good luck with getting anything other than a closed and buried thread.

Now if a deal was struck and that's why he is still around after all these years on illyfue and lionheart, how are TOS violations being dealt with now for people who do transactions with him when he is offering real money trade too people and the buying / selling of accounts all funded from these items. Can people just do business with him then with no penalty since what he is doing is being allowed? @anole300#5837 or is it that PWE just cant stop him so they gave up?
  • This is like the bottom of the barrel of things being exploited on this game. :D

There are other exploits involved yes and from what I have heard and seen from the same player / group of players. It seems that people in his group of friends are receiving access too things like heal bots, methods for item duplication, inside information from digging patch files (upcoming promo's ,boutique updates etc),private servers (which I believe is ok) and who know's what else but the point being it gives an unfair advantage over others. I don't expect any penalty's too come of this for people using and aiding things that are against the rules but I thought it would be interesting too share and discuss too see what people think about this.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 369 Arc User
    Yes, the most important thing in a game, is security. When security can be easily violated, is time to say goodbye or keep playing the game without wasting any single euro/whatever. That's been happening here for a lot of time now, and that's the main reason why population is that low. They just want to gain what they can while the game remains Up, and no changes will be done, they leave it very clear at tickets. And their message is that to success in that game you must be a bad person, and go against the rules, and there you have all those weak guys trying so hard to show how great they are in a broken game. Support doesn't support? False, they do, that's why cheats became the ONLY WAY.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    tavannyl said:

Is this for real @anole300#5837 ? That explains a lot tbh, how this game started to decay so much security wise since 2017. This is some nice juice right here, talk about integrity, and saying things such as 'we take all kinds of exploiting very seriously'. Ahah excuse me but i need my daily dose of comedy.

The more i see, the more i know Forsaken world isn't the history of good or bad guys, of champions or loosers, either way it is definetly and will always be the history of 'Monsters'.

So with that in mind,and until there is nothing else for PW to suck dry or database burns itself down, jump out of the boat isn't an option here anyway i was here longer, so grumpier. To be Honest I kinda just wanna see the playerbase burn their own game down, for fun!
  • This thread like many other things will be ignored. :expressionless:
  • no answer come from GM or support they no care :D
  • I know for privacy reasons support won't confirm or deny things when reporting other players and I feel that's going too be the same thing here so I won't expect any public reply but what I can say is that after posting this said player's vend is gone and nobody has noticed any of his character's online since, not sure if this is also the case on Illyfue @jramsden.
  • that explains why so many in lyingheart are so strong.
  • demonaire101demonaire101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 24
    a character named ouhini and ChocOnion non-stop spamming that in US x-server since last year up to now. I will post the screenshot here when i found them.

#unlimited_spamming_of_inferno_treasure

https://ibb.co/fDxXPxC
  • edited January 24
    I don't think we should start naming character's because that could get this thread shut down, but I can say for certain support is aware of character's who are involved and other's who are involved with him who may be getting an unfair advantage over others. If people are interested in what support has too say, the guy's vend is back up on trade, go take a screen shot too show them.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited January 25

that explains why so many in lyingheart are so strong.

It's not all of us. The ones who do cheat are obvious, and they're not the ones even using the cheats being talked about (so far) in this thread. Players doing 2-3x the PvE and PvP damage as what similar or even better geared/statted players can do. PvP healers that can heal people to full health almost instantly, despite having just 2K HE, etc, etc Players that magically recover health and mana repeatedly despite no healers being around and not being of a class that has such skills (outside of Hull's/Humy's heart). Teams of 3 or 4 that can wipe out teams of 20 from dedicated PvP servers.

I know of people who have sent in direct video evidence of this stuff in effect (i.e. actual videos of the actual exploits in action with them actively doing it using some of the offending exploit software itself on disposable accounts to bring it to PWE's attention), only for what remains left of PWE support to just blow it off for no apparent reason other than they don't seem to care any more. For me personally, and many others on Lionheart, we've had enough of it. If PWE doesn't care, why should we? I've barely played the last 6 weeks aside from raids. I've been on vacation the last 3 weeks, only playing occasionally with 1200-2000ms ping times. Rest of the time, I'm afk. Frankly I've not missed it. It's been great actually. Been looking at other games.

I've noticed more and more people leaving the game lately, and the most common thing stated is that they're simply sick of it. People can tolerate living with high end CSers at the end-game level, that's part and parcel of the game, but playing against people who just seem to cheat harder and harder any time anyone gets close without PWE doing anything about it, just destroys any illusion of fairness.

If nothing changes (and at this stage I have zero confidence that anything will), pretty soon all that will be left on Lionheart Server will be just the exploiters and the die-hard casual/social types who play mid-level content and don't get to see what's really going on.

gg PWE, you shot FW in the head by way of neglect. I fully expect people to troll this post, because that's what people here seem to do. It doesn't change that all of what I just wrote it the truth, 'cos I've seen the software itself in action. I guess I'm THAT kind of idiot that chooses to walk away instead of engaging in it.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    edited January 25
    i guess if you had more pvp experience you would know actual skill when you see it, but just chalk it up to ''cheating'' because you dont understand it. not that you seem to particularly care about playing now but maybe actually learn some classes/trees/builds and their capabilities before you accuse them of omghax just because you die like a noob to them in pvp. ive pvped against friend and foe in group and single fights and the only player on NA who hurts like an actual mothertrucker i know got that way from csing hardcore to achieve that status and gg he deserves it for the money spent ;). cuz your group of friends (''the good guys" l0l) know more about bugs and glitches going on around here than the people you claim to be using them who don't even know what they are or how they work.

and before you get all uMADbroSALTYbro?!1, like, put the kiddy shoes aside for a moment, difficult, i know. ive been pvping long enough that even if you dont like someone kicking your **** it doesnt mean they cheated to do that. people put hard time/money/whatever into their characters and just because they did it better than you doesnt mean they cheated to get there. every group has select top tier skilled/csed pvpers that often turn the tide in fights and some classes that are gonna wipe the field with super cooldown combos no matter what. you are legit the only person ive seen qqing about supposed pvp bug use (unsubstantiated, btw), and qqing seems to be pretty standard for you when things dont go your way.

good to see you not caring as much cuz honestly it makes the experience alot more enjoyable when you dont care :D
    Lol. Called it. The trolling, right on cue. None of that was even talking about you, but cute that you were the first to respond. Be sure to send me a bill for the rent of living in your head Tina. Did you ever stop to wonder why I never respond to any of your taunts in game? Could it be, because, you know, I really don't care and think you're kind of sad and broken?
  • that explains why so many in lyingheart are so strong.

It's not all of us. The ones who do cheat are obvious, and they're not the ones even using the cheats being talked about (so far) in this thread. Players doing 2-3x the PvE and PvP damage as what similar or even better geared/statted players can do. PvP healers that can heal people to full health almost instantly, despite having just 2K HE, etc, etc Players that magically recover health and mana repeatedly despite no healers being around and not being of a class that has such skills (outside of Hull's/Humy's heart). Teams of 3 or 4 that can wipe out teams of 20 from dedicated PvP servers.

I know of people who have sent in direct video evidence of this stuff in effect (i.e. actual videos of the actual exploits in action with them actively doing it using some of the offending exploit software itself on disposable accounts to bring it to PWE's attention), only for what remains left of PWE support to just blow it off for no apparent reason other than they don't seem to care any more. For me personally, and many others on Lionheart, we've had enough of it. If PWE doesn't care, why should we? I've barely played the last 6 weeks aside from raids. I've been on vacation the last 3 weeks, only playing occasionally with 1200-2000ms ping times. Rest of the time, I'm afk. Frankly I've not missed it. It's been great actually. Been looking at other games.

I've noticed more and more people leaving the game lately, and the most common thing stated is that they're simply sick of it. People can tolerate living with high end CSers at the end-game level, that's part and parcel of the game, but playing against people who just seem to cheat harder and harder any time anyone gets close without PWE doing anything about it, just destroys any illusion of fairness.

If nothing changes (and at this stage I have zero confidence that anything will), pretty soon all that will be left on Lionheart Server will be just the exploiters and the die-hard casual/social types who play mid-level content and don't get to see what's really going on.

gg PWE, you shot FW in the head by way of neglect. I fully expect people to troll this post, because that's what people here seem to do. It doesn't change that all of what I just wrote it the truth, 'cos I've seen the software itself in action. I guess I'm THAT kind of idiot that chooses to walk away instead of engaging in it.
    It makes a lot of sense why you would jump into this forum too try too deflect attention away from you and your friends who are involved. This ex-gm person who is involved with these exploits deals with you and people from your guilds. You wont see any other guilds selling stacks of ancient warrior souls they got for free or at discounted prices from an exploited source. It's the same players from your two guild tags that get an advantage by being in his circle. Other's you are accusing of hacks had no idea they existed until you mentioned them in an other post and now here too.

It makes a lot of sense why you would jump into this forum too try too deflect attention away from you and your friends who are involved. This ex-gm person who is involved with these exploits deals with you and people from your guilds. You wont see any other guilds selling stacks of ancient warrior souls they got for free or at discounted prices from an exploited source. It's the same players from your two guild tags that get an advantage by being in his circle. Other's you are accusing of hacks had no idea they existed until you mentioned them in an other post and now here too.

I am responsible only for myself, and speak only for myself and our close circle, and I am not responsible for what others do.

I do not deflect. I do not deny that all of the stuff being talked about exists. Heck, I've even written posts about it! However, there is even more going on too, which many people are not aware of.

I am aware that some in our guild are friendly with some of the people providing the hacks. That I even spoke out about it at all, and raised awareness, should speak volumes as to my real intent here.

I've been speaking out about this stuff for 12+ months since I became aware of it. I am conflicted, because I do know a couple of the people personally, and I instruct them to never use that stuff in any raid I am in. I am also aware that others not in our guild use this stuff (and other hacks) too, and understand their concern that if they give it up, it just puts them at a disadvantage to the rest of the cheaters. I don't agree with any of it, but I understand why they think the way they do.

I'd much rather see all the exploits fixed, for good. It's killing the game, no one can trust anyone, but PWE no longer seem to care, so why should I?

Not that it really matters what anyone else thinks of me, but most of what everyone thinks of me is pure projection. I've been around the block more than a few times, and in my time on this planet, I've learned one almost infallible truism:

"The ones who are guilty and have something to hide attack the messenger. The ones who are innocent and what to see things change address the message."

I just find myself in the unfortunate position of knowing about all this stuff, and being extremely uncomfortable with it all, and have tried to speak out about it in an open as manner as possible while still trying to keep trust with those perpetrating it, to gather more evidence, and learn more. You all accusing me of this, that and whatever, have no idea as to how hard I have worked to get PWE to take this stuff seriously. I've played the long game of it's better to keep this knowledge close and be more aware of it, than to push it away and let it fester in the shadows.

Why am I being even more open about this now? Perhaps it might have something to do with others working with me who are just as angry about the exploits submitting videos of this stuff and getting blown off by PWE support. PWE truly doesn't care, so why should I care any more. I'm done.

If you all don't like the message, then my gift to you is to leave you to "enjoy" a broken game.
  • kannary26kannary26 Posts: 4 Arc User

I am responsible only for myself, and speak only for myself and our close circle, and I am not responsible for what others do.

I do not deflect. I do not deny that all of the stuff being talked about exists. Heck, I've even written posts about it! However, there is even more going on too, which many people are not aware of.

I am aware that some in our guild are friendly with some of the people providing the hacks. That I even spoke out about it at all, and raised awareness, should speak volumes as to my real intent here.

I've been speaking out about this stuff for 12+ months since I became aware of it. I am conflicted, because I do know a couple of the people personally, and I instruct them to never use that stuff in any raid I am in. I am also aware that others not in our guild use this stuff (and other hacks) too, and understand their concern that if they give it up, it just puts them at a disadvantage to the rest of the cheaters. I don't agree with any of it, but I understand why they think the way they do.

I'd much rather see all the exploits fixed, for good. It's killing the game, no one can trust anyone, but PWE no longer seem to care, so why should I?

Not that it really matters what anyone else thinks of me, but most of what everyone thinks of me is pure projection. I've been around the block more than a few times, and in my time on this planet, I've learned one almost infallible truism:

"The ones who are guilty and have something to hide attack the messenger. The ones who are innocent and what to see things change address the message."

I just find myself in the unfortunate position of knowing about all this stuff, and being extremely uncomfortable with it all, and have tried to speak out about it in an open as manner as possible while still trying to keep trust with those perpetrating it, to gather more evidence, and learn more. You all accusing me of this, that and whatever, have no idea as to how hard I have worked to get PWE to take this stuff seriously. I've played the long game of it's better to keep this knowledge close and be more aware of it, than to push it away and let it fester in the shadows.

Why am I being even more open about this now? Perhaps it might have something to do with others working with me who are just as angry about the exploits submitting videos of this stuff and getting blown off by PWE support. PWE truly doesn't care, so why should I care any more. I'm done.

If you all don't like the message, then my gift to you is to leave you to "enjoy" a broken game.
    Are you trying to expose the hacks of the ones close to you too? or just the ones you dont like at all?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    i wasnt trolling nor do i think that post was about me at all o.O and you dont know me at all so dont call me by my name or pretend that we are on any sort of friendly terms because thats just silly. you dont like exploiters or glitch abusers yet you align yourself to a group of people who all got themselves handed a nice several-day to week long ban for knowingly taking advantage of the cs glitch that sent hundreds of holy soul orbs to players before pwe fixed it (wonder if they didnt tell you about that nice little tidbid). they got to keep all those dirty orb loots (just like LHs aws vendor one of them has 2 superman chars and vends 200+ divine potions, 1k spiritus scrolls and 10k+ smelter coins) and still cant get the upper hand in pvp, so that tells you all you need to know about the skill level youre fighting alongside. not even going to go into all those free gold accessories LH got from pwe's sandgrit blunder that havent helped people survive pvp any better. whether you view dissenting opinions as trolling or not i stand by my point that better skilled pvpers arent glitching just cuz you cant fight them properly, lol.