test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

12 days of christmas

leigh70leigh70 Posts: 72 Arc User
I've looked on facebook, twitter and here and I can't find any codes. Was any posted? Seems 1 should of been given yesterday and still nothing. :(

Comments

• gaaneeshaagaaneeshaa Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    No code has been posted anywhere >:)
    Post edited by gaaneeshaa on
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Supposed to be from From 12/7/18 through 12/30/18. They post these things and just completely forget about doing them. Makes me hate this game more and more, not sure why I still play.
    +1
  • tintacicustintacicus Posts: 12 Arc User
    leigh70 said:

Supposed to be from From 12/7/18 through 12/30/18. They post these things and just completely forget about doing them. Makes me hate this game more and more, not sure why I still play.

12 codes for 23 days, so chill
    edited December 2018
    thats not fun. not at all fun. Ru-community "stood on the ears" the first day of this "event". Now the passions have calmed down, everyone is doing their own thing and are not looking for anything.
    and hide codes that do not exist ... this is beyond good and evil.
    it is very similar to the search for a black cat in a dark room in which this cat has never been.
    This is a great policy - to announce the event and leave for the weekend, no codes until Monday, I think.
    Post edited by gaaneeshaa on
  • helpsvphelpsvp Posts: 12 Arc User
    Why do we have to look for codes, it's not Easter.

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 65 Arc User
    FW twitter hasn't been posted on since 2016... Last facebook post was December 4th. It's December 9 and the event was to start December 7.
  • krykkyt2#3000 krykkyt2 Posts: 13 Arc User
    There is no logical reason to have to "hunt" for gifts..... Please just post the codes in one location, preferably here. A lot of people do not use FB or Twitter. Better yet, just send the gifts out to all the chars! Once upon a time, we all got free Christmas Fashion, free Christmas pets, free!! for all chars on all accounts!!
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 246 Arc User

There is no logical reason to have to "hunt" for gifts..... Please just post the codes in one location, preferably here. A lot of people do not use FB or Twitter. Better yet, just send the gifts out to all the chars! Once upon a time, we all got free Christmas Fashion, free Christmas pets, free!! for all chars on all accounts!!

Guy's 'n' Girls ;) WHERE the Hell you read about a HUNT ?

keep an eye on our Facebook, forums and Twitter to find the 12 codes

You can watch more than one location for the codes. Maybe some1 realize that some people don't like Facebook, not even know the forum or use twitter.
    If the script is running as expected codes will appear on all of them so that a lot of players be informed @sametime
    edited December 2018
    ichdumm said:

keep an eye on our Facebook, forums and Twitter to find the 12 codes

Guy's 'n' Girls ;) WHERE the Hell you read about a HUNT ?

You can watch more than one location for the codes. Maybe some1 realize that some people don't like Facebook, not even know the forum or use twitter.
    If the script is running as expected codes will appear on all of them so that a lot of players be informed @sametime
    at the moment it is NOT informing on ALL sites)
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 600 Moderator
    The codes were not forgotten about, they will be posted within the range of dates listed in the news post, Dec 7 - Dec 30.
    edited December 2018

The codes were not forgotten about, they will be posted within the range of dates listed in the news post, Dec 7 - Dec 30.

Please, as an action program for the future. No need to leave the Announcement on Friday and disappear over the weekend, to report on Monday evening that we do not need to search for anything and the schedule for the appearance of codes will be "floating". Thank you *irony*
  • The codes were not forgotten about, they will be posted within the range of dates listed in the news post, Dec 7 - Dec 30.

Please, as an action program for the future. No need to leave the Announcement on Friday and disappear over the weekend, to report on Monday evening that we do not need to search for anything and the schedule for the appearance of codes will be "floating". Thank you *irony*
    People have lifes i believe, and the post says codes will be announced between dec7-dec30 idk what's the problem there, people maybe need to chill and wait, you will have the codes... case close.
    edited December 2018

People have lifes i believe, and the post says codes will be announced between dec7-dec30 idk what's the problem there, people maybe need to chill and wait, you will have the codes... case close.

I absolutely sincerely believe that it is possible to explain to the players a more detailed schedule of events. Thus, taking care of the personal life of the players and their leisure time) I think it would be polite.
  • plagueis#6755 plagueis Posts: 22 Arc User
    Well if we want to dissect..

The blog will be updated with each of the gifts after they are revealed, make sure to redeem them before they expire!

Day 1 – Sailing Ration x5

^^^
    insinuates a code is already available
  • turtlerrturtlerr Posts: 25 Arc User
    so when is the blog then?
    "make sure to redeem them before they expire!" (с)

we are not sure that they already have not expired)
    yea
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2018

The blog will be updated with each of the gifts after they are revealed, make sure to redeem them before they expire!

^^^

it is, code 1 owdtebaf good stuff bunch of lvl3 shards, a rune, MP/HP hearts and some sea rations, everyhting but rations are bound. Oh a flare card, almost forgot that

GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
  • deadmuffindeadmuffin Posts: 8 Arc User

^^^

it is, code 1 owdtebaf good stuff bunch of lvl3 shards, a rune, MP/HP hearts and some sea rations, everyhting but rations are bound. Oh a flare card, almost forgot that

It's great that you gave out a working code endless013, but wherever did you find it? There hasn't been any updates to the twitter or facebook, nor any posts here giving it out officially...
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 600 Moderator
    That is the code from the Voyage Expansion Feedback event - posted on Facebook and the Voyage Expansion Feedback thread.
  • elizawalkerelizawalker Posts: 3 Arc User

That is the code from the Voyage Expansion Feedback event - posted on Facebook and the Voyage Expansion Feedback thread.

So, it's *not* the first code of the 12 Days of Christmas event?
    thanks endless013 it works!
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 216 Arc User

^^^

It's great that you gave out a working code endless013, but wherever did you find it? There hasn't been any updates to the twitter or facebook, nor any posts here giving it out officially...
    I just ask in WC if any codes are out

GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
  • leemur1202leemur1202 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have still been looking for the hidden codes since the first day. Still have not found them on forums - face book - or twitter. Has anyone found any codes yet. I have also asked in world chat with zero results. 12/17/18. Code time is almost over. And no codes.