@anole300#5837 any news about this?

Comments

• Can't log in
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 73 Arc User
    I can sign into my account but it won't load into the game. :(
  • ryokaaryokaa Posts: 6 Arc User
    same here Devinity
  • plagueis#6755 plagueis Posts: 22 Arc User
    Eyrda probably broke the server with their egos. LH is working fine at least.
  • Eyrda probably broke the server with their egos. LH is working fine at least.

Dang big ego people, breaking the server!!...
    Coming from some that says LH is the best server/full of OPs, that's flattering.

@anole300#5837 any update about the issue?
  • ryokaaryokaa Posts: 6 Arc User
    still not working
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 617 Moderator
    Our engineering team has been investigating and working on the issue. I'll keep you guys posted when I hear more.
    Update: The engineering team is going to reset the server in their efforts to get it working correctly.
  • xnovakanexxnovakanex Posts: 3 Arc User

Eyrda probably broke the server with their egos. LH is working fine at least.

Coming from some that says LH is the best server/full of OPs, that's flattering.

@ninberry#3394 nin this is wut ive been tryin to teach u all these yrs u dun need to b egotistical if ur op ...alot in booster r like that this is wut im sayin like i agree with wut u sayin hun!....u need to proly work on the op part but u defo got the ego bit down ...all that booster coachin tho like ..best in the world <3 :) .... also ty for the update anole! ...a side note ,...yes Boobster broke the server with their ego...they sensed danger and blew a blood vessel it was all ova at that point ...like BOOM server dead ....ego power who knew right ? :O
  • Eyrda probably broke the server with their egos. LH is working fine at least.

@ninberry#3394 nin this is wut ive been tryin to teach u all these yrs u dun need to b egotistical if ur op ...alot in booster r like that this is wut im sayin like i agree with wut u sayin hun!....u need to proly work on the op part but u defo got the ego bit down ...all that booster coachin tho like ..best in the world <3 :) .... also ty for the update anole! ...a side note ,...yes Boobster broke the server with their ego...they sensed danger and blew a blood vessel it was all ova at that point ...like BOOM server dead ....ego power who knew right ? :O</p>
    Sorry, i dont need you teaching me anything, do with someone that care enough and pls dont tag me, i dont want your essence around me, kthanks.
  • still down
  • xnovakanexxnovakanex Posts: 3 Arc User
    @ninberry#3394

that ego man ...c wut im sayin ;) ... pure booster ...and ty for breakin the server gj hun o/
  • karekano26karekano26 Posts: 33 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 Eyrda server is up, but we missing exp/sp boost :thinking: halp?
    Fixing that now as well, already talking to them about it ^_^