Install Arc

cross server ff broke

cross server FF is broke again can you pls fix ty

Comments

• perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 12 Arc User
    :'( another maintaence another broken ff
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
  • fix ff this monday pls ty
  • Maintenance is coming i hope you fix FF. Second time this happens and i cant understand you guys wait until maint to fix. If was a orb or cash up problem youd have it fixed by now. So you assume you didnt lose money.I like to play pve and pvp and by not fixing pvp ff i tend to play less and spend even less. So keep that in mind when you keep thing broken. Even more its slowly pushing me away from the game. So pls fix. Ty.
  • well ff still broken so afk until you guys fix it
  • perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 12 Arc User
    ya still broken .-.
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
  • vala11vala11 Posts: 46 Arc User
    Is this still broken? I haven't heard any news on it being fixed :/
    People need points...
    < EternaIFlame, Lv108 Bard - Lionheart >
    < Inara_, Lv104 Priest - Storm >
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 600 Moderator
    We've been bringing it up with the team every chance we get. They've told me they are working on correcting it.
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 66 Arc User

We've been bringing it up with the team every chance we get. They've told me they are working on correcting it.

make sure they fix the auto kicking, when players are just afk
  • again its been a month now its sad. now i believe they dont care at all about the players.The mix of pve and pvp was fun now nothing. If a orb was down or giving free stuff theyd fix right away. When losing me fast i see no point spending on a game that cant fix a simple ff.
  • any ETA on when FF will be fixed its been 1 month.What about ppl that have double battlefield point cards and so on. How can we reforge stuff when we get the mats from FF. What about the rings we are working on?
  • genoneilgenoneil Posts: 40 Arc User
    Everyone is having fits that FF is broken please fix it they are having with drawls of killing each other.
  • ok so ff is not working not a surprise less ppl play probably cause things are not getting fixed but the comedy of all this with a broken ff they sell orbs with battlefield points. Its been one month no ff and i see the results is a very quiet forsaken world. I now play basically 3 days. Monday, Tuesday and Sat for survival but after that pve is dead and no pvp for me ff well dead again so no point staying on also no point spending.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Between the rampant cheat hacks (DPS boost, item duplication, LUA script modification rolls, and HR Heal hacks), a destroyed economy through no stable source of in-game gold while most services consume gold, and nothing being fixed to allow for progress for new characters, and throw in the end-game content being unattainable for most due to the game being tuned for Chinese server player character power levels, for which we only get the tiniest fraction of the NPC items that they get, and half of what we don't get (that is available for soul gold/leaves in China) is put behind an obscenely expensive orb random-chance pay-wall, the whole game has become an utter joke, and is a poor shadow of its glory days.

All support tickets to address any of it are either blatantly ignored, or given a canned response with the ticket put into "Awaiting Customer Response" status, which of course automatically closes the ticket without them doing anything within 48 hours. If you update the ticket, they will just put it back into "Awaiting Customer Response" status within a couple of minutes without responding or answering or addressing anything.

Make no mistake. They're just milking the few suckers that are left in the most cynical way possible.
  • plagueis#6755 plagueis Posts: 22 Arc User

Between the rampant cheat hacks (DPS boost, item duplication, LUA script modification rolls, and HR Heal hacks), a destroyed economy through no stable source of in-game gold while most services consume gold, and nothing being fixed to allow for progress for new characters, and throw in the end-game content being unattainable for most due to the game being tuned for Chinese server player character power levels, for which we only get the tiniest fraction of the NPC items that they get, and half of what we don't get (that is available for soul gold/leaves in China) is put behind an obscenely expensive orb random-chance pay-wall, the whole game has become an utter joke, and is a poor shadow of its glory days.

All support tickets to address any of it are either blatantly ignored, or given a canned response with the ticket put into "Awaiting Customer Response" status, which of course automatically closes the ticket without them doing anything within 48 hours. If you update the ticket, they will just put it back into "Awaiting Customer Response" status within a couple of minutes without responding or answering or addressing anything.

Make no mistake. They're just milking the few suckers that are left in the most cynical way possible.

We've also had the recent problem of PVE guilds repeatedly attempting to manipulate queues and prevent Faction Battlefield event from happening because they are low skilled players.
  • numdiarnumdiar Posts: 42 Arc User
    Has not been working for over a month. Can this please be fixed?
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 66 Arc User
    nope
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 600 Moderator
    As mentioned, I've been asking the team about this frequently and they are investigating it. Part of the recent small hardware update during maintenance was an attempt to alleviate the issue.
  • gaaneeshaagaaneeshaa Posts: 8 Arc User

As mentioned, I've been asking the team about this frequently and they are investigating it. Part of the recent small hardware update during maintenance was an attempt to alleviate the issue.

Perfectly. At first this problem was for the servers of Europe, where it was successfully solved in a week. For our servers there is no quick fix? Perhaps you should consult there?
    edited December 2018

We've also had the recent problem of PVE guilds repeatedly attempting to manipulate queues and prevent Faction Battlefield event from happening because they are low skilled players.

Easy solution for that. If you want real PvP against "skilled" players then clearly the obvious solution is to NOT have all the guilds with all the "skilled" PvP players on the one team. Voila. Got queues for eternity with real PvP and who gives a **** about all those "unskilled" PvE guild players anyway? Not like they can do anything or tip the balance in any way since they're all so useless. There, fixed the problem for you. That was easy.

Edit: On a possibly unrelated note, who knew that being actively hostile and insulting towards others WASN'T a good way to get them to co-operate with what you want to do? Gee, I wonder if anyone else has ever realized this?
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 322 Arc User
    "Between the rampant cheat hacks (DPS boost, item duplication, LUA script modification rolls, and HR Heal hacks)" Yes, today I also discovered that we can manage to have two Inheritors, and also, by accident, discovered, in addition, that we can have the Dar Giugo "boost pack" (The pack that you Exchange for Tokens, wich allows a character to reach Lv 90, and recieve diffewrents types of boosts) x two. All this by accident, it was not intended. Now, I don't want to imagine what crackers are capable to do in a intended way. Of course we saw a lot of fast-built characters in Tytan server that grew up to be Op using bad arts, of course, and it was pointed out, and nothing happened. We need to stop waiting as dogs, outside the house, howling, for a door to be opened. The nose knows, that this is not going to happen.

On a side note, competitive individuals never are in the need of using hack methods to get what they want (the victory), the childish individuals are the ones capable of feel proud and good to get a victory and reputation with those kind of ways. Let's separate concepts. And yes, too many kids, their mentallity killed the game, wich was meant to happen when the community is inmature. The exeptions rest helpless in against, of course. It's a matter of percentage, in the games where there is a huge amount of players, the possibility of this thing to happen, is low. But when you have a small community, if the average is childish, the game is sentenced. And to this, we can add the multi problems that the game has. And hello, I'am a bomb.

On a side note, competitive individuals never are in the need of using hack methods to get what they want (the victory), the childish individuals are the ones capable of feel proud and good to get a victory and reputation with those kind of ways. Let's separate concepts. And yes, too many kids, their mentallity killed the game, wich was meant to happen when the community is inmature. The exeptions rest helpless in against, of course. It's a matter of percentage, in the games where there is a huge amount of players, the possibility of this thing to happen, is low. But when you have a small community, if the average is childish, the game is sentenced. And to this, we can add the multi problems that the game has. And hello, I'am a bomb.

It's worth noting that the original post that you quoted started off in a separate thread, and was moved to this thread by one of the moderators. It was not originally posted here.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 322 Arc User
    Ok. Didn't know.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 766 Arc User
    edited December 2018

Between the rampant cheat hacks (DPS boost, item duplication, LUA script modification rolls, and HR Heal hacks)

This pretty much sums EU cross atm, idk how is that going on US atm, since PW isnt interested in caring for those.
    Not competitive or investing in this game anymore since mid March 2017( @anole300#5837 lets guess why), just logging to check and play with my friends and ofc my thirdwheel clique, as matter of habbit doing raids/gvg/dims, rant some cute tards for my own amusement.
    Its all a matter of time now, anyway.
    Post edited by anasilva991 on
    xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder