test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Referee H.Road Reward Rose Princess npc

angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
Some EU servers got a npc called Referee H.Road Reward Rose Princess in Twilight Hall (Nightfall Citadel), next to Yekar Starlight. This npc is missing in Illyfue, not sure how it works or what it does really, supposedly you can get some sort of fashion sets from it? Just curious if this npc is exclusive to some servers or if it's missing by mistake for some? @anole300#5837
Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans

Comments

  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    By now NPC gave a titel to "winners" of HR weekly. Nothing more too see here. It is part of the new rekrut system i guess because titel appear in a new section under "C" "Titel",
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    As far as i know that npc is missing on illyfue server, @anole300#5837 could you take a look into this?
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

    By now NPC gave a titel to "winners" of HR weekly. Nothing more too see here. It is part of the new rekrut system i guess because titel appear in a new section under "C" "Titel",

    Ah okies, I heard some ppl got fashion sets from this npc, fashion we don't even have in illy server :o but I don't know for sure. Ty for the info :)
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    angelhead said:

    ichdumm said:

    By now NPC gave a titel to "winners" of HR weekly. Nothing more too see here. It is part of the new rekrut system i guess because titel appear in a new section under "C" "Titel",

    Ah okies, I heard some ppl got fashion sets from this npc, fashion we don't even have in illy server :o but I don't know for sure. Ty for the info :)
    Did not see any Fashion there only the titel came up. No Shop or something else.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

    angelhead said:

    ichdumm said:

    By now NPC gave a titel to "winners" of HR weekly. Nothing more too see here. It is part of the new rekrut system i guess because titel appear in a new section under "C" "Titel",

    Ah okies, I heard some ppl got fashion sets from this npc, fashion we don't even have in illy server :o but I don't know for sure. Ty for the info :)
    Did not see any Fashion there only the titel came up. No Shop or something else.
    Ok, ty for the info :)

    Would be nice to know why we don't have this npc tho
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    reward did come with fashion, but only for the first place rank of each class. and 50 orblike boxes. place 2-4 hr got title, 30 boxes, and 5-10 got 10 boxes and title. here is pic of m/f fash



    there was also a reward from a similar npc a week or so ago that was prizes for the top 10 characters to reach level 110 on the server, a humongous icon title for first place and regular title for place 2-3 and place 4-10. wc msgs for the recruit contest seem to be indicating the next reward will be based on arena scores. not sure how many other rewards there will be from this or how frequently they will appear.
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 88 Arc User
    Nyos server doesnt have it as well @anole300#5837 fix it tnx
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    So unfun, when you dont have a chance to get those things.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    amarantos said:

    reward did come with fashion, but only for the first place rank of each class. and 50 orblike boxes. place 2-4 hr got title, 30 boxes, and 5-10 got 10 boxes and title. here is pic of m/f fash



    there was also a reward from a similar npc a week or so ago that was prizes for the top 10 characters to reach level 110 on the server, a humongous icon title for first place and regular title for place 2-3 and place 4-10. wc msgs for the recruit contest seem to be indicating the next reward will be based on arena scores. not sure how many other rewards there will be from this or how frequently they will appear.

    Wow that fashion is amazing :o tyvm for sharing!

    As far as I know we (Illyfue) didnt get any of these npcs/events, feels very unfair :| I'm gonna go ahead and tag @anole300#5837 again, would really like to know if some servers are meant to be left out or whats going on?
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    On DYOS we got since Update only Worldchat messages. Then NPC came up. Now "Rosequeen" is gone. So no permanent NPC.
  • blazeproject2013blazeproject2013 Posts: 10 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 we want fashion
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 285 Arc User
    I didn't know about this even and I'm on Illyfue.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    This week we got POWEL. He gave away rewards for Arena. Look like that there ist a weekly challenge that we are auto assign too.
    With Rosequeen it was HR and best 3 of each class get a Titel ( +boxes (containing Fashion on 1. place))
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    This is where those special npcs spawn everyweek on all servers, except Illyfue and Nyos, and no its not Ayrshi in the boat and Powell in hall of glory, they are Referee npcs a completely dif thing and give rewards based on ur rankings.

  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    you ever gonna reply to us about this @anole300#5837 ?
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    Today Mitchell came up and give me:



    3x Adventure box containing well known stuff, no special fashion.

  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 88 Arc User
    Illyfue and Nyos still waiting for fix @anole300#5837
  • oksana#4824 oksana Posts: 10 Arc User
    After this silence creeps in the thought that no one needs us here :)
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    How right you are, oksana.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited January 18
    Short Info... NPC was gone ~6 weeks ago. Only a Fashion NPC near Masha now offer some unknown thing / titel / whatever.



    Seem to be that a Titel and a Fashion must be equiped on your char and then there is some "interaction" to do.

    No one knows .. as ever in this game.

  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

    Short Info... NPC was gone ~6 weeks ago. Only a Fashion NPC near Masha now offer some unknown thing / titel / whatever.



    Seem to be that a Titel and a Fashion must be equiped on your char and then there is some "interaction" to do.

    No one knows .. as ever in this game.

    ty :o

    Thats 1 more npc we don't get on illyfue then \o/ @anole300#5837
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

    Short Info... NPC was gone ~6 weeks ago. Only a Fashion NPC near Masha now offer some unknown thing / titel / whatever.



    Seem to be that a Titel and a Fashion must be equiped on your char and then there is some "interaction" to do.

    No one knows .. as ever in this game.

    one of the weeks a similar prize to the HR one was rewarded to the top place male and female on flower rank of previous month, if the two players talked to those npcs there while reward period was up they became the flower envoy. reward periods are long gone but the envoy players can still change the npc to their currrent title/fashion whenever they want
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    amarantos said:

    ichdumm said:

    Short Info... NPC was gone ~6 weeks ago. Only a Fashion NPC near Masha now offer some unknown thing / titel / whatever.



    Seem to be that a Titel and a Fashion must be equiped on your char and then there is some "interaction" to do.

    No one knows .. as ever in this game.

    one of the weeks a similar prize to the HR one was rewarded to the top place male and female on flower rank of previous month, if the two players talked to those npcs there while reward period was up they became the flower envoy. reward periods are long gone but the envoy players can still change the npc to their currrent title/fashion whenever they want
    Ah, use full Info. Thy 4 that.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 Even if you can't do anything about it, would be nice to get some kind of info.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
Sign In or Register to comment.