test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voyage Expansion Feedback Event 11/10 - 11/17 *RESULTS*

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 672 Perfect World Employee
edited December 2018 in General Discussion

AHOY Forsaken World!

Many of you been sailing the seas since Forsaken World: Voyage launched recently. We would like to have an event to hear everyone’s feedback on the update!

For this event, we would like everyone to share feedback on our new Voyage expansion. The feedback can be positive or negative, but please remain both respectful and civil.

Everyone will unlock rewards as more of you contribute feedback! Comments in the forum thread and on the Facebook post will both count towards the rewards! We will be compiling your responses and providing them to our development team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Start date: November 10, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PT
End date: November 17, 2018 @ 11:59 PM PT

The more unique feedback we receive, the more gifts community reward will be!

-- 100 responses --
Flare Gem Card
Heart of Fighter Pack

-- 150 responses --
Gem Grand Pack (Deluxe)

-- 200+ responses --
Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack
Sailing Ration

--------------------- RESULTS ---------------------

Thanks everyone for all of your responses! I’ve provided your Voyage feedback and suggestions to the dev team. For the community rewards, combining EN and EU’s feedback, there was just enough to unlock everything! Please enjoy the following code:

OWdTEbAf

It contains the following items:
-Flare Gem Card
-Heart of Fighter Pack
-Gem Grand Pack (Deluxe)
-Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack
-Sailing Ration

The code can be used once per account, contains bound items and will expire on 12/22/18.
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• nikkibunny10305nikkibunny10305 Posts: 4 Arc User
    i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • araunah#5735 araunah Posts: 10 Arc User
    mixed feelings on this expansion
  • tehwinstehwins Posts: 6 Arc User
    They nerfed light bard bad
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    ^We only got 7 Trade Runs / week. Nothing more because cuttet content i guess.
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 76 Arc User
    The Sailing stuff is boring but I liked the pets we got from collecting all the drift bottles. :)
  • antiopeasaphireantiopeasaphire Posts: 29 Arc User
    I like the Boats be good to get some daily Quests over on the map etc
  • wypasionywypasiony Posts: 5 Arc User
    well pwe fcked game ppl who donated real $ just lost money i I experienced this phenomenon for the first time ( when u dontating huge amount $ just for nothing)

Now its game for nolifers why? bc if want upgrade your chars, join events, raids etc u must play 8-10h evryday
    and the person who spend $ for this game never be better than nolifer andits waste money ofc bc u have to prepare min
    1k$ just for to be a bit upgraded.....

good luck who still play xD and still wasting time and money for this sht .

• route777route777 Posts: 53 Arc User
    I don't want to build a ship. I want to build a house. This game needs player housing.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    Oh-oh.
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Game is fine and expansion is fine. Although few bugs are here and there, it's been smooth patching past few expansions. Good job on that! However, ingame economy and end game progression are way out of reach. Hoping FW will change that soon by using a 3 months with around $14.99 per month spending game play model to "max" a toon. I bet you will attract more new users and veteran will like to try out rest of the 7 classes for fun as well. We will never bored again...
  • budlight211budlight211 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Rock's don't float. :(
    -BoBo
    Storm Server
  • tweety7777tweety7777 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Thanks for the CD loss - as if wind bards really needed this for "class balancing" :/
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 88 Arc User
    I do not like when you neglect the mage class, mainly frost build terribly outdated compared to the new classes :o
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Ship sailing... from the area itself to the boats seems thrown together in an attempt to capitalize on a popular game mode. I find it boring and hope it will never play a major role in the game . On the upside, the expansion patch went smoothly :) <3
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Patch was fine, diferent content for once, and casual friendly content on new map.

->New Raids and daily Master are the only thing that should be reviewed by the developers for our version at least, that kinda of content should also be reachable for the casual community and for years that isn't happening.

->There is also some powercreep between new introduced classes compared to old classes, and some of the old classes have lots of bug descriptions and some of those skills don't even synergize vs those classes.

I kinda neither like or dislike, but for sure we had way worse patches before.
  • hinatsu#9001 hinatsu Posts: 4 Arc User
    I can not say in a whole that I liked it because my class was nerphefed, but I also can not say I did not like it. However there is something that is complicating more with each update that is the game market. It's getting harder to make gold. And for those who do not put money (like me) it's frustrating. But I say that I liked the update and I hope for more
  • kimiannkimiann Posts: 2 Arc User
    where to begin.......

- Conqueror tags only available at 18;25 server time why cant it be 24/7? makes it harder for people to get them because of timing.
    - only 7 trade runs a week for voyage, why cant it be unlimited
    - light bards using holy light melody causes mana drain per second effects everyone negatively in raid and pvp
    - sea voyage is incomplete, content missing many islands or cant travel to them i dont know if that was intended with patch
    - need more ways to get 70 astral materials, way it is now is stroke of luck to get 1 material from egg.
    - Hall of Duplicates cats reflect 100% of our damage = 1 hit ko for strong players, maybe nerfing down the reflect damage then will be worth doing
    - 110 nightmare island in master challenge instance last boss glitches, the monsters drop item but when used on boss it doesnt take down invincibility.

• space8barspace8bar Posts: 10 Arc User
    I like it. A few bugs are still there regarding dedication points and my earlier bug report. Ship building might need some changes as even the basic ship components are expensive to build. Violet academy instance is incomplete. Twilight instance needs a guide NPC or something to explain the rules and the required teamwork to pass that instance. Need new ways of getting sailing rations. All in all, I give it a 2/5 rating.
    Go ahead, I am listening...
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    Violet academy instance is incomplete

What exactly you missing ?
    Ok there could be more NPC be shown BUT be surprised that the Titel / Names of those both are shown.
  • jadedragonessjadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    The expansion on a whole is ok. It went through smoothly and faster than I thought it would! I'm getting the hang of the sailing, but dont know if I want to go to all the trouble of building more ships.. ( being lazy) Anyways, good job on this expansion.
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • systemburnsystemburn Posts: 49 Arc User
    Fix solid soul essence already so it permanently locks an attribute on the horseshoe :D
  • wartiltwartilt Posts: 1 Arc User

AHOY Forsaken World!

Many of you been sailing the seas since Forsaken World: Voyage launched recently. We would like to have an event to hear everyone’s feedback on the update!

For this event, we would like everyone to share feedback on our new Voyage expansion. The feedback can be positive or negative, but please remain both respectful and civil.

Everyone will unlock rewards as more of you contribute feedback! Comments in the forum thread and on the Facebook post will both count towards the rewards! We will be compiling your responses and providing them to our development team.

Start date: November 10, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PT
    End date: November 17, 2018 @ 11:59 PM PT

The more unique feedback we receive, the more gifts community reward will be!

-- 100 responses --
    Flare Gem Card
    Heart of Fighter Pack

-- 150 responses --
    Gem Grand Pack (Deluxe)

-- 200+ responses --
    Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack
    Sailing Ration
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    I like the sort of pirate/voyage direction of this patch. The new map Ocean of Hope is quite nice, the islands are pretty and a lil bit quirky, also the overall atmosphre when you sail is very beatuiful. That being said I feel like theres no real point to it, might be cus the storyline of this patch is incomplete. I do hope there will be more to come, and maybe it wont feel useless to gear up ships etc.

I didn't find any huge bugs with the patch, but theres a lack of fixing the old ones. For example we can't use 80% of the female fashion bottom pieces cus they all show as baroness fashion, was hoping this would be fixed but no.

Feels like theres never any balance to the ingame costs of things and the gold we actually have in game, most things at npcs etc are very overpriced and well, we are quite poor since we lack different ways to get gold :D Also the difficulty of new raids/instances feel not so suited for the average character in our version of the game, the new char system seems nice tho, a good boost for new players.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans