Legendary Weapon

Here is Legendary Weapon estimated price since Holy Stone Shard is only from Black Market and Soul Reforge Energy is from EB NPC, total ***1310D+++*** is not including EB105 upgrade price and outbid BM. Basically more than 1.3kD will be back to FW, wish I could give that gold to real players who can farm them to boost FW economy instead back to FW pocket for nothing. Good luck for others!!!
  1. Glow I: Holy Stone Shard x15 + EB105 (150D+)
  2. Glow II: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x10 (150D++10D)
    Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton I
  3. Glow III: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)
    Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton II
  4. Glow IV: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)
    Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton III
  5. Divine: Holy Stone Shard x40 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (400D++100D)
    Bonus Attribute: Merciless Execution III
    Bonus Skill: Legend Power III

Comments

• thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User

I could give that gold to real players who can farm them to boost FW economy instead back to FW pocket for nothing.

+1.
  • tony#0875
    tony#0875 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Any info on the bonus skills and bonus attribute?
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    Will Holy Stone Shards in orbs soon this coming new expansion or drop from new bosses? 10D each from BM and collecting 100 of them not including new 110 upgrade (maybe 40-50 shards more???) is nearly impossible. Judging by the wealth list, not many has much gold ingame anymore ;(
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    thafuji said:

I could give that gold to real players who can farm them to boost FW economy instead back to FW pocket for nothing.

+1.
    QFT.
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Sudden Thunder (purple horsehoes) 150D in Black Market, finally made some gold from marvels orbs, now back to FW BM...Hopefully it will come with orbs or can farm upgrade mats, less expansive or push ingame economy.
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    Purple horshoe is in the white tail boxes at dar too
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • utahalt

Purple horshoe is in the white tail boxes at dar too

Cool, thank you for the info. How's the drop rate for white tail boxes look like? Most of the rare goodies won't drop in new orbs ;(
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    So far I've got 0 gold mats from around 200 boxes, and 1 fine horseshoe, 1k fantasy shards.. That's all the goods lol, deathxrage won o e tho, he told me that. but not sure how many boxes he opened
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • stew675
    stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Drop Rate for Purple Horseshoe from White Tail Boxes from Dar Guigo is 0.0008% for each of the 2 types (Snowstep and Sudden Thunder), leading to an overall 1 in 62500 drop chance (1 in 125000 chance for either)

Drop Rate for the Gold Horseshoes from White Tail Boxes is 0.0001% for either the Sudden Cloud or Sky Stomp. Basically that's 1 in 1,000,000 chance for either to drop specifically, or an overall 1 in 500,000 chance to get one of the two
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    stew675 said:

Drop Rate for Purple Horseshoe from White Tail Boxes from Dar Guigo is 0.0008% for each of the 2 types (Snowstep and Sudden Thunder), leading to an overall 1 in 62500 drop chance (1 in 125000 chance for either)

Drop Rate for the Gold Horseshoes from White Tail Boxes is 0.0001% for either the Sudden Cloud or Sky Stomp. Basically that's 1 in 1,000,000 chance for either to drop specifically, or an overall 1 in 500,000 chance to get one of the two

Sigh~ Black Market is the cheapest...why they are two type horseshoes? HE and ATK type? Also, anyone got the gold horseshoe picture?

Wish FW can let ppl have rare goodies with minimum "spending" (increase to 1% or so), unless like some some games when you get ultra rare drop, you can sell on ebay to be real life richie LoL.
  • utahalt
    Finally, Holy Stone Shard is in Grim Delivery Orb!!! Anyone has drop rate chart and does one drop per orb?
  • stew675
    edited October 2018
    A 0.0006% chance to get ONE Holy Stone Shard from the Grim Delivery Orb (ie 1 in 166,667 orbs), which is basically 1 in 4.67M leaves (or if you had to charge for that many leaves, 1 in US$101,500)

I don't know who the heck at PWE is coming up with these drop rate percentages, but whoever it, has no grip on reality at all.
  • utahalt
    stew675 said:

A 0.0006% chance to get ONE Holy Stone Shard from the Grim Delivery Orb (ie 1 in 166,667 orbs), which is basically 1 in 4.67M leaves (or if you had to charge for that many leaves, 1 in US$101,500)

I don't know who the heck at PWE is coming up with these drop rate percentages, but whoever it, has no grip on reality at all.

Dang it!! I was hoping~~~nvm, thanks for the statistics @stew675.
  • stew675
    utahalt said:

Dang it!! I was hoping~~~nvm, thanks for the statistics @stew675.

You're welcome. I'm of the belief that nothing at all will change unless the ridiculousness of the current orb system is openly exposed for what it is.

Either they get serious and somewhat in line with reality, and make these things farmable again like they used to be, or start offering ways in which we can earn them in a realistic fashion.

If it has to be cash-shop based, having to charge > US$1.5M just to RANDOMLY get enough for a SINGLE upgrade should be openly exposed for the sheer ludicrosity that it is, and that is how I view my role here.

Nothing will change unless awareness is raised.
  • utahalt
    stew675 said:

You're welcome. I'm of the belief that nothing at all will change unless the ridiculousness of the current orb system is openly exposed for what it is.

Either they get serious and somewhat in line with reality, and make these things farmable again like they used to be, or start offering ways in which we can earn them in a realistic fashion.

If it has to be cash-shop based, having to charge > US$1.5M just to RANDOMLY get enough for a SINGLE upgrade should be openly exposed for the sheer ludicrosity that it is, and that is how I view my role here.

Nothing will change unless awareness is raised.

Agreed, I'm with you. Ever since Nov 2017 last year when Orb of Legend was the last "best" orb, after that, every single new orbs is down to hill, they are not crappy orbs but drop rate is the killer ;(

• stew675
    Since we need 15 per upgrade, if they even changed the drop rate to 1 in 100 (1%), that'd still require 1500 orbs, and at 28 leaves per orb, that'd be 42,000 leaves, or around US$900 if you had to charge for it.

That's still mega expensive, but at least at that rate, average people might be more willing to open the orbs and sell the Shards to others while keeping the rest of the orb drops for themselves, and thereby help the overall economy as per the OP's wishes.

PWE management needs to seriously wake-up from their acid-trip alternate reality that they're living in.

• utahalt
    Glad weekend we had spend promo with orb of legend and got a chance to get some Grim Delivery Orbs to open...1 token from orb!!! Really!!! Glad I didn't buy from boutique even it gives good amount of soul leaves.
  • jespervestman12
    jespervestman12 Posts: 93 Arc User
    > @babamoya#3234 said:
    > Here is Legendary Weapon estimated price since Holy Stone Shard is only from Black Market and Soul Reforge Energy is from EB NPC, total ***1310D+++*** is not including EB105 upgrade price and outbid BM. Basically more than 1.3kD will be back to FW, wish I could give that gold to real players who can farm them to boost FW economy instead back to FW pocket for nothing. Good luck for others!!!
    > * Glow I: Holy Stone Shard x15 + EB105 (150D+)
    >
    > * Glow II: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x10 (150D++10D)
    > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton I
    >
    > * Glow III: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)
    > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton II
    >
    > * Glow IV: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)
    > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton III
    >
    > * Divine: Holy Stone Shard x40 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (400D++100D)
    > Bonus Attribute: Merciless Execution III
    > Bonus Skill: Legend Power III

Also u can add 150-200 d extra since u make gold wep u get brand new wep = need to open 3 new attribute on it and transmute and make good identify so its 1500d+ - total
  • dsfsf32436sdf
    dsfsf32436sdf Posts: 1 New User
    > @jespervestman12 said:
    >
    >
    > > @"babamoya#3234" said:
    > > Here is Legendary Weapon estimated price since Holy Stone Shard is only from Black Market and Soul Reforge Energy is from EB NPC, total ***1310D+++*** is not including EB105 upgrade price and outbid BM. Basically more than 1.3kD will be back to FW, wish I could give that gold to real players who can farm them to boost FW economy instead back to FW pocket for nothing. Good luck for others!!!
    > > * Glow I: Holy Stone Shard x15 + EB105 (150D+)
    > >
    > > * Glow II: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x10 (150D++10D)
    > > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton I
    > >
    > > * Glow III: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)
    > > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton II
    > >
    > > * Glow IV: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)
    > > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton III
    > >
    > > * Divine: Holy Stone Shard x40 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (400D++100D)
    > > Bonus Attribute: Merciless Execution III
    > > Bonus Skill: Legend Power III
    >
    > Also u can add 150-200 d extra since u make gold wep u get brand new wep = need to open 3 new attribute on it and transmute and make good identify so its 1500d+ - total
    >

I heard theres a cheaper way to get it, issn't there a special trick to get those holy stone shards for free?
  • jespervestman12
    jespervestman12 Posts: 93 Arc User
    > @dsfsf32436sdf said:
    > > @jespervestman12 said:

> >

> >

> > > @babamoya#3234 said:

> > > Here is Legendary Weapon estimated price since Holy Stone Shard is only from Black Market and Soul Reforge Energy is from EB NPC, total ***1310D+++*** is not including EB105 upgrade price and outbid BM. Basically more than 1.3kD will be back to FW, wish I could give that gold to real players who can farm them to boost FW economy instead back to FW pocket for nothing. Good luck for others!!!

> > > * Glow I: Holy Stone Shard x15 + EB105 (150D+)

> > >

> > > * Glow II: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x10 (150D++10D)

> > > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton I

> > >

> > > * Glow III: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)

> > > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton II

> > >

> > > * Glow IV: Holy Stone Shard x15 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (150D++100D)

> > > Bonus Skill: Force of Destruciton III

> > >

> > > * Divine: Holy Stone Shard x40 + Soul Reforge Energy x100 (400D++100D)

> > > Bonus Attribute: Merciless Execution III

> > > Bonus Skill: Legend Power III

> >

> > Also u can add 150-200 d extra since u make gold wep u get brand new wep = need to open 3 new attribute on it and transmute and make good identify so its 1500d+ - total

> >

>

> I heard theres a cheaper way to get it, issn't there a special trick to get those holy stone shards for free?

Omg realy 😱share with us brother from onther father 😉❤️