test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Light bard

Bard

-Holy Light Melody talent skill: loses 1% of Max MP per second, up to a total of 1000

Is this serious? Light bards don't get any upgrade on skills as the wind or water bards, yet get this.... 1k mana per second is a rip off...
Don`t leave your light bard AFK with HLM activate xD

Thanks pwe

Comments

• elisha2elisha2 Posts: 363 Arc User

I wrote it today under the update notice. It was a bad step. because we can not heal. This was done by someone who does not understand it. Now you have to do on / of/on /of holy asi idiot.. without holy you can not use concerto, it's still not mana. really crazy.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 89 Arc User
    you can heal pretty well + shield is stronger so only be happy :D
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 363 Arc User
    majkel33 said:

you can heal pretty well + shield is stronger so only be happy :D

I do not know what you are healing, but in a tough instance you are now following the mana instead of people: D Every 5 seconds you have to use Tunneles Sound and you must not forget. Ha. If you have time to use solo then you are superman. And the use of on / of / on / of the holy is "stupid".

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • zyrrah42zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    And everytime you turn HLM off, you decrease your resists and become more vulnerable, This was a terrible nerf to good healing light bards. Why FW, just why?
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 59 Arc User
    change it back the way it was this is frustrating to heal with the massive MP loss and is very annoying clicking on and off rinse repeat all the time makes it harder to pay attention and heal at same time when you have to maintain your MP also your focusing more on the skill then healing your teammates and paying attention in a major raid this is the stupidest thing they've ever done. when the skill revolves around using with other skills to heal.
    Storm Server Nemesis Guild
    Class: Divine Priest
  • babydonthurtme14babydonthurtme14 Posts: 33 Arc User
    i think the mana drain is not a bad idea just the rate is a little obnoxious. if youre doing pve raid you should have a priest that can protection rune mana but otherwise botting isnt bad with tuneless always casting, pvp is really the only danger and it gives a nice distraction for some ridiculously tanky bards.
  • krykkyt2#3000 krykkyt2 Posts: 17 Arc User
    You think the light bards' problem is bad, the mana drain on healing wardens, of what used to be a heal boost skill (Darklord's Offspring )is 10x worse! 10% mana loss per second, plus decreased the total heal. Effectively negating the use of this skill completely. Another ridiculously stupid idea FW!
  • saiane666saiane666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    just invite a blood vamp and every 1,5 sec you mana is full ))) in raid instances of course it will not solve the problem, but in other cases it's doing well.
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2018

Bard

-Holy Light Melody talent skill: loses 1% of Max MP per second, up to a total of 1000

Is this serious? Light bards don't get any upgrade on skills as the wind or water bards, yet get this.... 1k mana per second is a rip off...
    Don`t leave your light bard AFK with HLM activate xD

Thanks pwe

Wind and water bards got upgrade? Did i misunderstood what you said? If i did then sorry. If not Wind got ridicilous change on one of their skill, also Water can't suck mana as much as they used to do... so idk what upgrade you talking about.

But yeah they seems like nerfing light bards on every patch. They keep nerfing all bards! So i agree on that this new mana loss rate on light bards is not that fair...
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.
    Has stopped playing as of summer 2019. Since there are not many good people left (only douchy groups mostly, no offence!) and game is itself grindy more than ever. There is nothing left for a soloer. Good luck to the rest of survivors!
  • swarning#2238 swarning Posts: 9 Arc User
    the 1k mana isnt bad ... just make sure to use tuneless sound ... so far bard dosnt have a problem at all with the change
  • almightysaintsalmightysaints Posts: 61 Arc User
    I guess push to play will no longer work for ya . Seem's like you now have to work to bard.. Best fix FW has done so far.. Thank you Fw