test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pet Versus Pet Tournament.

Hello, I am interested in winners of Pet Versus Pet Tournament having a title, about that event. Graphical or not, but graphical would be better.
I think it's a good idea since this event occurs one time during the year, and titles are known to be a reminder of something.

I would like to have that title for having the first place in my server.

I asked it on support and I was told to speak about it here, so here I'am.

Thank you.

Comments

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    if you "talk" here devs will read and react ! Well done ;)
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I would like 100 resistances and some gold boots as a reward for the only char being called jramsden. Thank you
    edited October 2018
    Stop moaning you knew the reward when you entered it. It's pathetic for you to start asking for a special title for no reason whatsoever.

If you got given your title to shut you up then others would feel annoyed because some people like to collect titles and if they knew they'd have the chance for it they might have signed up themselves...

If they make you your very own special title I'd suggest they call it 'I'm a spoilt brat'
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User
    I want a title for coming here and reading this thread... and some Legendary gear if it's not too much trouble :p
    They're all dead, Jim.
    edited October 2018
    Stop acting like you have achieved anything - there was what 2 of you signed up? You got advanced because of no opponents and from what I saw GIO was in master so did she even go?

Tell me what you have achieved that makes you feel you are worthy of a special reward?
    Well done then also I didn't read the majority of that because you just waffle on - nor do I take any interest in that competition I simply stated what I saw in the chat or from a forum thread.

The point is it's particularly lame to start asking for special rewards for doing nothing and you are clearly getting annoyed :-)
    absolutely triggered.

and im not obtuse im acute