test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eyrda Eight Tournament Sign Ups! 9/14 - 9/23

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 672 Perfect World Employee

The Eyrda Eight Tournament is back!

Once again, we will be hosting a competition of your fiercest pets! Have you taught your pets the power they have inside? Do you dream of being the best there ever was?! Battle your way to the top of your server!

The tournament will be a PvP competition using only your pets! In this case, PvP stands for Pet vs Pet! There will be a sign up period prior to the tournament:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tournament Registration Begins: September 14, 2018
Tournament Registration Ends: September 23, 2018

Tournament Start Date: September 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
  • Users will compete to be the best on their server!
  • Bracket sizes will vary based on the number of sign-ups.
  • We will pre-determine the battle times for all matchups. (time slots will be during times similar to recent events)
  • There will be 3 divisions - EN, EU, and RU. Each bracket will be randomly determined.
  • If users cannot make it to their match time, they automatically forfeit.
  • Competitors will duel each other, then command their pets to battle!
  • Competitors cannot attack with their character! Only pets can attack each other!
  • The first pet to kill the other will be the victor of the round!
  • Battles will consist of 5 rounds, the first pet owner to win 3 rounds will win the match!
  • You may use different pets each round if you wish. Will you use brute force or clever strategy?!

To Register:

Players interested in competing must register for the tournament by emailing [email protected], with “Eyrda Eight” as the subject, and include the following information:

Player Name
Server

Our courageous trainers and their pets will be competing for the following prizes:

1st Place in each bracket

-Paleblue Crystal x4

-Deluxe Rune Pack (contains: Grand Lv4 Rune Pack x3, Grand Lv3 Rune Pack x5, Grand Lv2 Rune Pack x5)

2nd Place in each bracket

-Spellbound Sandgrit x14

-Mystic Lv4 Rune Pack x2

3rd Place in each bracket

-Spellbound Sandgrit x7

-Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack x2

All other competitors will receive:

-Flame Crystal x6

-Flare Gem Card

Comments

• copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    If we register it is sure that we will participate, or there is a random selection, @anole300#5837 Are the Paleblues unbound?

Thank you in advance.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 672 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2018
    You need to register in order to participate, and the initial bracket will be randomized matches of the registered competitors.... but I'm not really sure exactly what you are asking @copolong#9918 - can you please clarify?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    e.g. 16 person bracket but 17 people register. one person gets a bye or cant participate? fight loser of another round?
    I want to know if there is a maximum of competitors. If so, maybe we register for the event but we don't get selected. If there is no maximum, we have the entry ensured.

Thank you again.
    amarantos question its also something that I wondered, @anole300#5837 .
    To make sure everyone who registers gets to compete - it will be like last year: If necessary, someone in the first round may randomly receive a bye. Again, like last year, there is no maximum amount of competitors.
    Okay, @anole300#5837 , thank you for your reply.
    Hi, @anole300#5837 , it said it will start on 25, will be a delay? Than you in advance.
    We had to work out some scheduling with the EU team. The schedule news blog is going up very shortly. ^_^
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

We had to work out some scheduling with the EU team. The schedule news blog is going up very shortly. ^_^

Hello, @anole300#5837
    Concerning the Eu division bracket i was assigned along with A_Mortuum on the semifinals already, being like that does that mean everyone on the EU bracket already won the third prize?
  • phoebe0212phoebe0212 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello about the Eyrdia Eight tournament i did advanced to the next round with Death_Amy but i have to bring laptop to the store by tomorrow and by doing this i dont think it will even be back for my match on October 2nd but i dont want to have to forfeit the match and was wondering if it could be postponed or reported to another day. Please answer me on post reply or in game PM as soon as possible. Thanks