test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue problem 27.5 EU time

elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
Abnormal status. Players offline. and cant log back. when you click on the start nothing happens, a gray start. then you get DC.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
_Lucinka_ light bard
_Maarit_ glacial priest

Comments

• lilianarosa1981lilianarosa1981 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same for me! Or when you are finally logged you dc again and can't log back!
  • the same, the moderators of what is the reason ?? Wake up and react faste!!!!!
  • irene13#9198 irene13 Posts: 2 New User
    same(((what is the reason? The maintenance staff here is a quick reaction ??? or the answer comes in three days as always ???
  • iriska13#3293 iriska13 Posts: 28 Arc User
    What is the problem with the connection again? Someone here can explain to the players the reason why you can not go to the mung? I see posts, but I do not see the answer - again ignoring the players ?? >:)
  • nikki100#5851 nikki100 Posts: 8 Arc User
    gm all! Why does the character get a DS at the entrance to the ARC ???? Does it show that there are not all the lines ??? What you have again is not the glory of God? Can someone here give an answer, what is the reason and when it will be corrected ??
  • sharon01sharon01 Posts: 3 Arc User
    cant get into game get to character page and choose what realm then click and thats it nothing then lastly a note comes up saying ingame and locked status try again :s
  • nikki100#5851 nikki100 Posts: 8 Arc User
    sharon01 said:

cant get into game get to character page and choose what realm then click and thats it nothing then lastly a note comes up saying ingame and locked status try again :s

this happens already at 7 am server time, the players write, but as you can see - a solid ignore for our problems - no answer, it's just a disregard for the players (I understand that there is a time difference - but there is server time - and attendants must adhere to it and respond to complaints of players on the game mechanics, and not stupidly remain silent
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Login works, thx

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • orarugoorarugo Posts: 4 Arc User
    anyone else experiencing this issue? I cannot log my char, as Crucible exists only in realm2, so on the character logon I cannot even select any other realm...
    My character stuck in Cruci also can't log her back! And can't change to other realms to log her
    Fix realm 2 pls that we can get our chars back to an other realm
  • Yea log in is fixed but if you try to go ANYWHERE off the realm you are on for example into cruci or into vengence maps you get DC and your character is then locked out of game and stuck on that realm unable to then logg back in. this game is a total eff up why is there no support until them in the US drag them selves into the office. we again are going to have this garbage going on now for a full day making the game virtually unplayable AGAIN. This is happening now every week something is going wrong. and you wonder why new players leave after a week.. it's garbage like this that does it.
  • g92kamissssg92kamissss Posts: 33 Arc User
    entering cruci and vengence =DC and your character is then locked and if u try logg back u cant youre char stuck in limbo.
    and for sure this is porblem is for everything easle u enter on those effekted realms so do not go cross or enter something on the effekted realm = u cant realy play on 1 or onther way u will randomly get those realm by doing daylis or instans and then u stuck forerver
  • orarugoorarugo Posts: 4 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 please take a look as this issue is more general and could effect complete Illyfue...
    edited August 2018
    Wow awesome so many people are stucked! Server crashed in the morning and now stucking characters! Is it so hard to fix this issue? It's not the first time Illyfue has all this problems!
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User

Yea log in is fixed but if you try to go ANYWHERE off the realm you are on for example into cruci or into vengence maps you get DC and your character is then locked out of game and stuck on that realm unable to then logg back in. this game is a total eff up why is there no support until them in the US drag them selves into the office. we again are going to have this garbage going on now for a full day making the game virtually unplayable AGAIN. This is happening now every week something is going wrong. and you wonder why new players leave after a week.. it's garbage like this that does it.

I have this experience after the update. I get stuck for 16 days. And waiting for the repair was really crazy.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Hey @anole300#5837, Unable to log in here from illyfue. My character is on realm 2 and stuck in log in limbo. I come to forum and see the people having issues also. What's going on with the game server? People spent alot of money on this product is not for nonsense like this eh?

This not first time log in craps out like this too. When will your side have proper monitoring of game servers stability?
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Same here, stuck in crucible realm 2, illyfue.. @anole300#5837 for your attention..
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• thegreyhunterthegreyhunter Posts: 32 Arc User
    Hey,

Also stuck here!!
    Started off in Illyfue Realm 1, I then tried to switch realms.
    Realms 2, 3, and 4 were unavailable and just resulted in disconnection, however I could log back in.
    I then tried to enter Vengence FH and was disconnected again.
    Now I can't log back in because the only Realm available to me to re-enter is Realm 4 which is broken!
    I believe the same is true for anyone trying to enter Crucible too, disconnected and cannot log back in
    because the only Realm available to re-enter is Realm 2 which is ofc is also broken.

Please fix ASAP
    Some Guilds need their GL's to be online!!!

GreyVixen, Dragonica
    Illyfue

Perhaps instead of just locking a char into a Realm that is unavailable, the server should automatically
    shunt the char to a realm that is available! Like some games that do the same when a realm is full.

GreyVixen, Dragonica
    Illyfue
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I want my main back
    Just a thought,
    Maybe the solution would be to only have one Realm! Just like back in Closed Beta.
    There isn't enough players for 10 Realms anyway!
    If everyone was in the same realm it would be much more cosy ;)
    It would also create Double Jeopardy for FW; keep the Realm up or you'll have no players at all!!!!

GreyVixen, Dragonica
    Illyfue
    You think we get attention Sephy? XD I dun think so XD
  • blacklejablackleja Posts: 17 Arc User
    Theyre to busy giving iLikeBigGuns free items to fix realms.
    its a fact.
  • jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 85 Arc User
    > @blackleja said:
    > Theyre to busy giving iLikeBigGuns free items to fix realms.
    > its a fact.
    Oh my fans is a awaken
  • jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Oh my fans is awaken, its also a fact :D

anyway this discussion is about realm problem so keep that way kido.

and for youre concerns there is buttom called support be kind and USE it if u experiencing problem.
    there is no room for hatred,toxines , and espiecially lies ^^
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Hello, @anole300#5837 could you tell your team to reboot r2-3-4 on Illyfue, or we have to suffer till maintenance? there is players stuck on these realms that can't login, we have like 15 people online on Illyfue atm and most raids schedules are soon tm.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2018
    The team is aware of the issue, they have been investigating and working on it since last night/very early this morning. I've relayed the information you guys have shared as well. Thank you for your patience as they work on fixing this.
  • The team is aware of the issue, they have been investigating and working on it since last night/very early this morning. I've relayed the information you guys have shared as well. Thank you for your patience as they work on fixing this.

It started to happen at 4 am this morning i know that for sure because i was onine at the time and witnessed it. so your telling us your ''team'' have known about it for 15 HOURS.!! and still not managed to fix it ?? or you just going to be lazy like last time this happend and leave it fix until normal maintainace day. The game is empty right now because people mains are stuck in various realms unable to get in and join in hero raids etc.
    What a way to run a games company. do you and your ''team'' sit around a table each week and think up ways to **** off your players for laughs ?