Game over)))
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    servers UP :D

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 672 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2018
    There was EU network maintenance taking place earlier. For each of the EU servers, it was announced on the FW section of the Arc client, in system messages in-game every hour since yesterday afternoon and on our twitter (https://twitter.com/AroundTheArcPWE). The EU servers are all back up, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused! ^_^
  • billa45billa45 Posts: 5 Arc User
    IIIyfue Server as stop working.
    I spoke to to our net ops team and now I am able to login correctly once again. Please let me know if you are still encountering any issues getting in game!
  • bullit12345bullit12345 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i still cant connect to the server , IIIyfue ...
    Yea, I saw the issue occurred again - I've asked the team to look into it further.
  • arwen822arwen822 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Yup the 4x exp does not work at all, and also realm 1 and 3 are still missing on Illyfue.
  • Get used to it
    They have all gone home for the weekend now. so we will be stuck with this until at least tuesday..
    Gives you a warm glow inside doesn't it knowing you have donated money to a company with such awful customer service..
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,039 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    eyrda is also incredible unstable right now. log a char and instantly dc, or push through 20k+ ping waves @anole300#5837
    Post edited by amarantos on
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 188 Arc User
    Same on Storm lack spikes 15 K ping
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    some on Illy cant log acc they use while other acc is working
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    Realms in Illyfue keeps crashing from time to time, haven't seen Realm 1/Trade since yesterday. Pls get that x4 exp back too, the icon is there but we are not getting the exp. @anole300#5837
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Soul power multiplier is turned off too ^^
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    For the love of Lotus, im able to only stay on realm 9 for now, otherwise its dc/crash @anole300#5837 could u fix this today cause most have raids, also exp and sp stuff alike, appreciated :)
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 188 Arc User
    There are two separate issues - there was an ISP issue on Saturday, which impacted our Eastern NA servers briefly before being corrected by our ISP.

For Illyfue, I've asked the team to update the XP/SP rates. They are also investigating what is occurring with the realms and their stability.