Dear PW, i come in this humble thread to let you know, that im disappointed on how you are handling this whole situation.
There were plenty of exploits in this game in the past, but none was so *greek tragic* as this one, so lets discuss what was wrong with it to begin with so we dont have a next time:
- The time you took to solve the exploit, things like those are alpha priority, fixed on same day with emergency maintenance or hotfix, even after the first report is out, we dont wait 5 weeks for it to spread, and let all your monarchy costumers to press suicide senpuku ah button even though was their choice, do you even know gaming communitys or read the manual there is the lawfull and the chaotic ppl thing, and always someone trying to take advantage of the situation anywhere?
- Someone was refering it was players doing, yes it was, but its only happening cause of the enviroment they were put through by your game, if we had a satisfied community with balanced gameplay would that happen? the reason is the excessive grindfeast p2w orb shop that as gone way worse the past years, ambition or jealousy grows on everyhuman heart, players like me can howl all they want.
- Economy is so shafted, none feels like investing in the game.
- The lack of moderation on forums, there is ppl getting their names called out, because someone decided its good to call them out.
- The lack of information towards the playerbase is remarkable, for example until this day i dont know if there is banned people or if they are on vacation, thing is game is empty, both servers and cross server.
- All in all everything is PW fault i really hope that after this you can make an oficial statement or whats the situation or apologize letter to your playerbase, about the way you handled and what can you promise for the future, anole300#5837
Feel free to add your own things, about what you think was wrong, and correct me in my own points, trashtalk and hate towards eachothers on threads wont bring any change to our future after this, good things or ideas for progress maybe, lets try it.
'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer