test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Letter to PW

anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
Dear PW, i come in this humble thread to let you know, that im disappointed on how you are handling this whole situation.
There were plenty of exploits in this game in the past, but none was so *greek tragic* as this one, so lets discuss what was wrong with it to begin with so we dont have a next time:

- The time you took to solve the exploit, things like those are alpha priority, fixed on same day with emergency maintenance or hotfix, even after the first report is out, we dont wait 5 weeks for it to spread, and let all your monarchy costumers to press suicide senpuku ah button even though was their choice, do you even know gaming communitys or read the manual there is the lawfull and the chaotic ppl thing, and always someone trying to take advantage of the situation anywhere?

- Someone was refering it was players doing, yes it was, but its only happening cause of the enviroment they were put through by your game, if we had a satisfied community with balanced gameplay would that happen? the reason is the excessive grindfeast p2w orb shop that as gone way worse the past years, ambition or jealousy grows on everyhuman heart, players like me can howl all they want.

- Economy is so shafted, none feels like investing in the game.

- The lack of moderation on forums, there is ppl getting their names called out, because someone decided its good to call them out.

- The lack of information towards the playerbase is remarkable, for example until this day i dont know if there is banned people or if they are on vacation, thing is game is empty, both servers and cross server.

- All in all everything is PW fault i really hope that after this you can make an oficial statement or whats the situation or apologize letter to your playerbase, about the way you handled and what can you promise for the future, anole300#5837

Feel free to add your own things, about what you think was wrong, and correct me in my own points, trashtalk and hate towards eachothers on threads wont bring any change to our future after this, good things or ideas for progress maybe, lets try it.

Comments

• taladrieltaladriel Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey GIO :)

I am 100% of your opinion. The problem is, that i dont think FW would change something. Even if they say "sorry" it would not help. What do you think is the best way to handle with many of these problems?

xTyrell
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Gio, I agree and support what you say. At same time, look at the thread with Divi's video. That is not the latest exploit. It is a long running scandal on FW involving a GM. It is a huge fraud/scam job that was planned and executed over a course of time. If this was something that happened irl, they would be in a shitload of trouble. There is more things to fix actually...

⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    As Long they dont have more gms or ppl who actually know how game mechanics works nothing will change.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 42 Arc User
    Nothing will change, there's gonna be a **** ton of more situations where FW can't tell if you received items or what not. And it all comes down to being a really bad game in the end. I'd just say just jump on the train and start making tickets if u want to be competitive, doesn't matter if they ban everyone as everyone are about to quit already. rip FW, thank god :P
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 42 Arc User
    How are they ever gonna fix this ****? Stop helping peoples out completely with redeeming items that might have been lost in a legit way? This is a probleme that noone knows the depths off. It's probably happening everywhere and on every server to some extent and they can't ever undo it now.
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    honestly gio, seeing as they just closed and deleted the 2 other threads about the scam after i tagged anole, i dont think they actually care about literally anyone

right @anole300#5837 ? i will just tag you again to see if pwe deletes this one too, then i will know this company is dead and buried
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    Prolly they closed them coz of name calling. Which is forbidden. Divi choosed the opening time of the thread wisely. Knowing on weekends noone on to care about forums.
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    abusing 50k of orbs from incompetent gms is not forbidden i bet then xD
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
    The other threads were reported for naming/shaming, as well as being inflammatory in general.

During the Guild AH investigation, there were a number of players who were found to be associated with the exploit and bans were handed out. The Guild AH issue itself has been fixed and the support team has taken care of violators. In regards to questions of the economy, this is being discussed with the team - the hope being that planned promos, as well as potential event adjustments, help recover any market change and balance the economy moving forward.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 302 Arc User
    Are there some further investigations to get exploiters ? Simply take a look into ranking lists in game show up some names never seen before. With a huge amount of "gold". From not listed to rank 3/4/5 within a day ? Guessing impossible through cashing.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

The other threads were reported for naming/shaming, as well as being inflammatory in general.

During the Guild AH investigation, there were a number of players who were found to be associated with the exploit and bans were handed out. The Guild AH issue itself has been fixed and the support team has taken care of violators. In regards to questions of the economy, this is being discussed with the team - the hope being that planned promos, as well as potential event adjustments, help recover any market change and balance the economy moving forward.

thx you.
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User

...the hope being that planned promos, as well as potential event adjustments, help recover any market change and balance the economy moving forward.

Planned promos... event adjustments... Ok. :D
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 349 Arc User
    Promos.

So, there are people who scammed with the help of specifics GM's, exploits, and to recover the economy you will give us more promos, offereing us to waste real money to recover something we didn't messed up.

Ha ha ha.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 349 Arc User
    This company is a big fraud. We should stop playing all at the same time, that's the only thing we have in our power to punish their lack of respect.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    so your plan is to have events/ promos that exploiters can used large amounts of illegitimate gold to benefit from while everyone else has to pay for the old fashioned way??
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Hmmm how about a log in event where each character gets 10k Marvel orbs :P
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 65 Arc User
    I could be wrong but maybe this is an issue on East Storm as well? Somebody has got a lot of diamonds and I don't recall seeing that name before and they arent ranked in any other catagory as far as I can see. But hey, if it's legit, more power to them :wink: