test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

buying gold

poswalahposwalah Posts: 48 Arc User
Will there ever be an option possibly on site or through ARC to purchase in-game gold directly (like other games)? Most people cant cash shop and the odds of getting anything worth someone else wanting and at a rediculous price is really low odds. With so much new content that killed making gold from jobs like rings/necks is useless now since most are going for the pvp stuff for those that have the gold and ones that dont go for the vengeance accessories when they slowly save up for it.
Lv110 Prec MM - W]Lionheart

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    yes! i have been asking for this for a while, plz
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    Come to storm server, sell your leaves at 1g all time high, and they got as many gold as you need :p
  • dazy420#3112 dazy420 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same on Dyos, if you want to buy leaves you don't have any chance because people block the purchase tab trying to buy thousands of leaves for max price all the time. But if you want to sell it's paradise.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User

Same on Dyos, if you want to buy leaves you don't have any chance because people block the purchase tab trying to buy thousands of leaves for max price all the time. But if you want to sell it's paradise.

Not really can block since it timeout every 3 days, also we only can bid around 197d (10k+5k+1k leaves max), so everyone still has a change to win even someone alt armies in, just become a bit low chance, besides max fees 3-4d per (if you bid 16k leaves), I doubt ppl spam bid and get timeout, they would run out of gold soon :)

• hauser2012hauser2012 Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @chiffoncake said:
    > Same on Dyos, if you want to buy leaves you don't have any chance because people block the purchase tab trying to buy thousands of leaves for max price all the time. But if you want to sell it's paradise.
    >
    > Not really can block since it timeout every 3 days, also we only can bid around 197d (10k+5k+1k leaves max), so everyone still has a change to win even someone alt armies in, just become a bit low chance, besides max fees 3-4d per (if you bid 16k leaves), I doubt ppl spam bid and get timeout, they would run out of gold soon :)

No. Only if they dont do anything else to make money. I make like 4-6d per day, so 4d every 3 days shouldnt be a an issue imho. Theres like 30k leafs+ in purchase almost all the time on our ssrver.