test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To easy to lvl characters

scopes38scopes38 Posts: 23 Arc User
Hi,

Think pw should make it harder to lvl characters.
Not to a point to were it becomes near impossible, but just a little harder.

A lot of characters are not strong enough for the lvl they are on.

Each 10th lvl a sort of test.

Just a thought.

Greetz Sander

Comments

• conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    i want this lvl up trick.. im still lv100

• endless013endless013 Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    scopes38 said:

Hi,

Think pw should make it harder to lvl characters.
    Not to a point to were it becomes near impossible, but just a little harder.

This is the only game I've ever seen where people complain when things are good, it used to be easier and better leveling until people started complaining about it then they nerfed exp on everything even pets, now you want them do to id AGAIN in under 4 months, stop it's already hard enough for a lot of people.
    scopes38 said:

A lot of characters are not strong enough for the lvl they are on.

Not their problem if you're under powered, work harder like the rest of us have too, I'm very under powered but I don't complain I accept the challenge and try to make myself better

Better to make getting geared easier than making levelling harder. Getting gear is the choke for this game.

I dot understand why game doesnt just give a full set of blue / purple gear that is slightly worse than champs when players reach 110.

this already exists it's the wargod and ode sets not to mention all the blues from things like esem/esnm/eshm or any other instance. Why do you need freebies? Oh there is also one whole free set you can get from the NPC in NC by the bank over in the Henry area

Would make life easier for new players and more enjoyable as they would be accepted into raids and parties and enjoy the game, rather than being carried and feel like they are participating at least.

See that thing up there I said to the other guy about it not being their problem you're under powered? That, but also they've made getting gear pretty dern easy so all I can think is you aren't speding your Ode/WG/Champ to get gear. The hard part of gear has absolutly nothing to do with actually getting gear and everything to do with fortifying and slotting because that costs a lot once you hit the upper levels if you expect to go beyond and be one of the OP kids. Hardest gear to get in game is gold and it should be hard.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • king#2462 king Posts: 2 Arc User
    endless013, man who leaked in your wheaties? Go back on storm and work on your underpowered toon instead of being a critic to peeps making a suggestion.

to the OP, simply no. lvling is a pain now as it stands, but what adonisdemon24 said is in my opinion a great idea. Just might keep a little more of the player database from leaving. then just saying "it's not their problem." seriously who says that? and wants people to stay playing? i'm flabbergasted at the logic behind it, so please do enlighten me.