test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twin City Jewel Items?

yatzityyatzity Posts: 6 Arc User
I'm working on a PVE toon and so am trying to get the PVE jewels from Vengeance Promoter. For the Twin City Light Accessories it has required items, Clear Ocean Spar and Moonlight Essences (in addition to legendary points). Where can there two items be found? Anyone know? Thanks.

Comments

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 301 Arc User
    As ever after a update some things are missing / only shown in our versions. Requesting what they are / when will appear in game NEVER been answered. Welcome to FW btw ;)
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    The items drop in Shadow Tomb of KIngs
  • yatzityyatzity Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @ichdumm said:
    > As ever after a update some things are missing / only shown in our versions. Requesting what they are / when will appear in game NEVER been answered. Welcome to FW btw ;)

Thanks but I’m not new to FW. Been there for years so I do know that not all thing show as they should or all in game despite showing. As I am aware of the flaws.

> @draigwen said:
    > The items drop in Shadow Tomb of KIngs

Thank you for you help, I will look into that.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 301 Arc User
    Sry for incorrect answer :) Never made it through this ini :( And no one ever will do this on Dyos .. with non guildmates in raids.
    Asking in wc about the cristals never bring up a answer. Dyos only can use exploits / bugs ;)
  • yatzityyatzity Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @ichdumm said:
    > Sry for incorrect answer :) Never made it through this ini :( And no one ever will do this on Dyos .. with non guildmates in raids.
    > Asking in wc about the cristals never bring up a answer. Dyos only can use exploits / bugs ;)

No problem. Best of luck with those raids (and bugs) then.

I just did elemental thunder boots boss last night and thinking back I believe the moonlight essence was a drop. Will have to do again to confirm, was half asleep.
  • Really love the game